• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali results! - Nov 10th, 2012 - Pasadena, CA

oksas

oak-sauce
pretty sure you got those switched

Bamesy is the canadian one that posts all the time on smashmods
BAM is the cool blonde dude with glasses

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
When I first entered the venue and saw a lot of people here really early I just felt so happy. Everyone was extremely helpful and was supporting us all of the way. Lovage coming early was the icing on the cake.

Thanks to Jaime and Jake for the venue and helping us in every way that they could. We got super lucky finding this place and these guys were so chill to us.

Sorry Norcal that yall had to play against each other a lot in bracket but like...didn't all of yall make it into bracket? Not our fault Norcal too good hahaha. Man this tournament had upsets on upsets. And seriously...all of these johns are getting ridiculous. My controller sucks and has been sucking for years john, didn't try johns, COLOR JOHNS (PP)!? What is going on...

Shoutouts.

THE CRIMSON MOTHER FREAKIN BLUR! - Holy mother of mary. We came SO far in the last two months. Endless planning, endless nights, endless times you came over to work on everything with me. From the website, to visualizing our goals, to forming our philosophies, to go through our doubts, finding venues, going to meetings... You are the freaking man. You started this whole thing and you took the initiative. And here is our result. After hours of Lily Allen, Ellie Goulding, 2Chainz, Britney Spears, No Doubt... here is our result. Hearing people tell me that this tournament was sick and all of that felt extremely rewarding. Everything was SO worth it and it can only get better. Now let's actually start practicing again and become better players. :) You are the best.

Stab - Nice bro! We will definitely remember it all for doubles. And apparently you're reaching a new level?! Can't wait to see the new and improved Stab. I'm gunna have to level up too to match ya. And soooo much so much thanks for being one of the big 3 in Team OXY, helping run everything and keeping everyone on track and all of this stuff and making that hype video. Man I am so grateful that you're here and this would not have happened without you. Throughout the tournament I was constantly worried. Worried, worried, worried. You totally kept everything on track and made a ton happen with your genius noggin. You are the best.

Dr PP - Cheered against you the whole dang time and you still won. Good job keeping your composure for the majority of it. You are extremely good I feel like I'm getting better when I watch even one of your games live.
Darrell - Still an awesome dude and apparently you leveled up hardcore, beating Eddy and Zhu and whatnot dang!
Axe - Sorry for getting hyped about Wes beating you but in the end, you went on a rampage. Your potential is extraordinary and I can only see you getting better and better.
Fly Amanita - Clutched out that win vs Wes, and also destroyed crews (as usual haha) you are really freaking good
Mango - Champion of crews you definitely started destroying me in friendlies
PewpewU - Absolutely love your Marth I could watch it all day
Rickety - Man, you were on FIRE at this tournament HOLY <3 Rickety gotta use the LOVE tag too busy TOing for any small talk :/
Shroomed - Fun guy! Good work beating Fly, your Doc inspires a ton of people.
s2j - Sup sj2 LOOOL, like how you almost never beat around the bush. I hope to play you again in tournament real soon.
SFAT - Thanks for comin and to our locals sometimes quick little fox
westballz - FREAKIN WESTBALLZ! I really wished I coulda been next to ya against PP but I had to do TO stuff :[ Anyway you did some serious work at this tournament
Zhu - Didn't really watch you/talk much
Scar - Ggs! You have a super sick combo game.
Tafokints - You're so lovable hope ta seeya around.
sidefx - You are freakin hilarious haha always a great addition to any tournament :]
ROFL - This man brings hype. Great having ya in the crowd for the socal crew and almost beating PPU?! Freakin GODLIKE
Eddy Mexico - You are too awesome and I can't wait to play you in tournament!
A rookie - Sniff, chalk up another loss to Baka. But I also heard you went to work REP THAT MARIO! Good stuff man.
Khepri - I'm serious, I think you just play 5x better against me than any other falco.
OkamiBW - Workin out I see haha gj with some of your wins and thanks for comin over
Mogwai - Good stuff beating baka than losing to him in tournament. F SMASH VS F SMASH on yoshis platform was hilarious!
Vish - Heard you annihilated my boy Dendy Pretendy LOL it won't happen again!
Peligro - I seriously think you've gotten better. Especially in teams too. THE DANGER ZONE!
alan - Funny guy we should play sometime
Fiction - Gj beating Baka and Tafo
Toph - Thanks for cheerin me on in pools, didn't really see your matches but I heard you trounced Ken 3rd game haha
Connor - Come to more tournaments! Wasted potential!
Violence - Fun hangin out with ya all weekend I wish you best of luck with your goals
Bimbo Mexico - BIMBOOO! Heard you beat Bob$ that's pretty sick. Your spotdodges are pretty ridiculous.
JpegImage - Good stuff at this tournament! I hope you feel a lot better. Didn't really get to talk to you much but you are the man!
Hyuga - You are a god of TOing, we learned a ton thanks to you.
Zeldafreak - Fun MMs! Your combos are FREAKING SICK! But your edgeguarding is absolute TRASH LOOOL!
MooniniteLeader - Mooninite sounds so cool. You are so cool.
baka4moe - Good stuff beating Mogwai back. And beating Toph too wowzers.
DendyPretendy - Haha got out of pools by the skin of your teeth you will get a lot better for sure good work trashtalking in the crew battle
GimR - Making it out of pools with G&W!? Sick!!!
golden - Aw lost to Alan but that's ok you got this next time. Just need a bit of practice heh.
joejoe - I can't believe you took that poor, poor, poor, drunk mans money. You're a scumbag! Hahahahaha
HugQ - You did some serious work and I'm super glad you came
DanteFox - I didn't know whether to ban PS or FD I woulda lost on both gj
mikeHAZE - Totally underrated you did a sick job in bracket and thank you so much for bringing all of those TVs man they were absolutely CRUCIAL
bob$ - Wish we had you on commentary
SephirothKen - KEN! The King of kali, krews, and kommentary!
Matt Anderson - Thanks for coming man. You coming here instead of the USC game meant a lot. I wish we played and talked more but I hardly got any of those in :[
Coolkid - WOAH you didn't make it out of pools!? You are most definitely, incredibly, extremely, cool.
pockyD - Almond Pocky is the greatest.
Manatee - Heard you beat someone really good or something. You definitely have gotten better though and I hope you come back to more tourneys (and oxy smashfests for that matter!)
Oksas - Good stuff for all of AZ definitely needed to play/talk to you but TOing haha
AntoPark - I'll see you again soon :] Always a pleasure seeing you at tournaments
Lovage - Thanks for the wise words for the crew battle...although I don't think I really made good use of them. Will we ever see 100% Lovage again? Maybe even 50%?
Strong Bad - Fun times, but you should never use Bowser...like. ever. It's EXHAUSTING.
cablecho - Everytime I see your name I think of your avatar, OH DWAM.
Sheen - Thanks so much for helping out man.
Sparky - TRIPLE THREE STOOOOOOCKED!!!! Bwahahaha I'll NEVER let you forget it! :p
Mizuki - I'm super glad this was a great tournament for you
soap - Crispy falcos everywhere man :/
Aussyboo - Beat Ken and still didn't make it out!? Dang!
gkinfinity - Didn't talk/play BUT I wish I did!
Zeo - ZEO! Come to more tourneys!
Eclipsing Binary - Heard your name a million times but still don't know how you look like
Sizzle - Champ right here plugging those cords up there thanks a ton for helping out
Nawnscents - Great tag!
J666 - Those bananerz didn't help at all LOL love ya bro always a fun time with ya and seriously thanks a lot for helping me with a bunch of stuff NORCAL SALT!
tapez - My bowser almost beat your marth. Thanks for helping me take combo+stabs moneys! I'll be down to random char MM any time.
blindhobo - Super glad you came and I hope you'll go to more events!
Bloom - Cool tag
Strain - Nice work with those up airs ya got me good
Combofest - TEAM OXY! I'll def make a banner for ya if you want :] Good stuff with all of the help and everything you are SO COOL
Saca Su Moto - Most lovable man in SoCal. I'll still 4 stock ya tho :p
Raish - Thanks for helping out man I truly appreciate it
fist mexico - Thanks for comin out man
commonyoshi - We just considered you WA for pools heh...COMMONYOSHI we will hug sometime and you will love it.
abigajillion - abigajgiroejalklgjkreajoialglionbigaitoajiolion hahaha
2jar - Yo good stuff housing all of those people you are the green angel.
oops - Did I ever give you your surge protector back? If I didn't I'm sorry I'll give it to you for sure on oxy smashfest!
Jackpot - Thanks a TON for helping out you are a true homie.
Studmuffin - ^ And thanks for all of the kind words for OXY's tourney you're so nice, you stud you.
kirbyraeg - SPENCERRRRR
Nardis+Lillian - Glad yall made it! Hope yall had a great time.
MrE223 - If you do come to the oxy smashfests I'll definitely drop that knowledge.
Riptide - Lol D tilt.
Wretched - I'm gunna grow out my hair like yours but it probably won't look as nice haha
Andymosity - I totally respect Samus mains.
WHA? - If you brought your setups then you're the man, if you didn't, then you suck. LOL
Midg - Gotta root for yo boys, thanks for comin
Practice_Man - Everything about you is pretty unique the way you talk is great
Read - Great seein ya again!
jaVus - Fun friendlies at the smashfest
BoscoMAN - Yo, you did some good work for the melee community and now I hope you'll do some good work in your melee plays.
Dan - Hope ya had fun, that salt can definitely came in handy at the crew battle LOOOOL
Aceflight - LOL SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHO LET YOU IN THE COMMENTATORS TABLE (and for hours too!!)HAHAHAHAH good freakin stuff bro!
Shepherd - EXPERIENCE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MELEE PLAYER!
Wieners - Ah, the experience of being humbled.
KoopaTroopa895 (no show) - This puzzles me.

To all of the spectators, hope yall enter next time! To everyone else, thanks for coming and stay tuned to our next Team OXY event!

nublet06

Smash Lord
SUPER MEGA UBER SHOUT OUT TO THE CRIMSON BLUR SUNG666 AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO HELPED RUN/FUND THIS TOURNAMENT.

so proud to have team oxy in socal doin it big with smashfests and tournaments like this. no way our venue fees covered this venue for ****. mad respect for the blood sweat and cash shed for this tournament to happen.

KEN! i only played 3 friendlies. glad they were with you.

Mega shout out to Fly for being an awesome teamate. wish i could of played better for you but you are beast. great comeback on wes and you are always crazy fun to watch. felt like a nana getting carried by you in doubles.

Westballs - at first i was a hater now i am a believer. just gotta work on keeping your same mindset with the whole game. dont slow down and just keep stylin on them til the last stock is over. no need to play it safe or keep a lead, you are the BALLZ!

PP - i did like a combined 60% against you in pools. you are ****ing awesome. great job winning the tournament. well deserved to keep your composure and seize the day

J666 - the homie, i enjoyed our date before the tournament

mike haze - the old scool homie, great seeing you and good **** some of your brawl skills carry over.

Wieners - the new homie, ****EM UP WIENERS!

PPU - you are cool kid. fun playing you.

okami - good **** you are super solid player. very few mistakes. wish i would dusted off my falco earlier.

Norcal and OOS/OOR thanks for coming and ****** people.

to everyone i beat i am sorry. i think i taunt spiked someone in pools (get *****) but i didnt ROFLcombo anyone so yall are lucky.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Sung, this wasn't just a great tournament. I went to G2 and DGDTJ and this is far and away the best OOS tournament I've been to, for a variety of reasons.

You guys were punctual in all aspects, and surprisingly, even everyone else was helpful when smashers are normally lazy. Special shoutouts to Hyuga for allowing JaVus and I to play warmup friendlies just before our pool started.

Everyone was polite to me, despite this being my first OOS event as a new person. I was extremely nervous, especially the night before KoC at 2jars. I didn't know how drunk people would react to me as a transperson, and everyone was pleasant. To them, I was just another high level smasher, and that was good enough for me.

Even the people at the bar once you guys cleared out the first room were pleasant to me. Nobody pissed a ***** when I used the ladies room, and nobody laughed at me, or made snide remarks whenever I visited the bar for water or diet.

The sheer volume of memorable events. Ken appearing. Retired smashers like sweetxignorance, manacloud, etc showing up, the great matches that were played, even the sheer volume of friendlies and money matches I had with so many amazing people, even people seeking me out specifically to play ME was a great experience. It was nice not just being another Arizona player, but someone people actually wanted to play was something new for me.

Even if it wasn't the largest tournament ever, history happened here, and it was an event for the ages.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Shout outs later.

But I just want people to know the stream would not have run as smoothly with out aisight's help. He da man.

Also, I made it out of pools going all G&W woot ^.^

:phone:

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
Dr PP- I DID NOT GET DOUBLE 4 STOCKED BY YOU IN POOLS, I'M HAPPY LOOL. I wanted to play you first, so i could hype myself up for my other matches, but you weren't there for a while so I ended up playing you last... oh well LOL. gg in gf Dr WeeWee lulz
Axe- Thanks for that one friendly! I will think more about the game in terms of shield stuff, hahaha it was fun playing with. I felt like I was playing Ash's Pikachu for sure.
Fly Amanita- MY PERSONAL MVP IN THE CREW BATTLES!!! You were sent in at the right time and hyped up SoCal 1000000 times. Good ****!
Mangooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sponsor SB for that noob only tourney LOOOL **** PP next time and i'll try to do "everything" to get better at this game *vanish*
Shroomed- Thank you for playing with my friend and I on some friendlies, I was able to take a few things out of it, but i'm looking forward to playing you more so i can learn even mooooooooree!
s2j- Thanks for willing to play with me. We only got to play one friendly, but that's fine. It's really fun playing with you, I feel like you have a lot to teach me. That's why I want to play as much as possible at the next tournament.
SFAT- LOOL I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO BE SO ****ING MAD AT ME FOR THE VID, but nahhh you're ****ing chill, those friendlies at the beginning were really funny LOL consider going to SB DUDE! we need to chill/play melee more. Also did you send yourself in against fly becasue you were salty? LOOL good job at getting your vengeance.
westballz - ballz
stab- to this day i don't think i've played a friendly with you LOOOL we'll do it at the next tourney and i'll show you that i can beat combofest LOL
ROFL- good job beating me in pools. Luigi is such a strange character, i have no idea how to edgeguard him at all, oh well i felt a little more comfortable by that second match, but i didn't learn fast enough to get a win. next time, next time.
Fiction- you lasered camped me at the Mike Haze tourney in Temple City, that's all i have to say. LOOL
L- them foxes, i gotta learn how to deal with them. GG in pools, i'll play some friendlies with you next time i have to figure out the match up
DendyPretendy- LOL i srsly did not expect you to list to Bill Evans, especially since you were cussing yourself out during our friendlies. Good taste in music LOL Idk how i help you in your tourney match, but im glad you were able to take something out of our matches. Good job in bracket too!
joejoe- joejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoe teach me sheik stuff LOOOL gg beating dante this time. SB is so stacked, we gotta have more training sessions.
HugQ- I should have played you, i don't know why I didn't. I should've showed you that i'ved improved since you last played. That's okay though, because in our next encounter the imrprovement difference will be greater.
DanteFox- thanks for driving us out and driving me home! Good job making it out of pools! It sucks that you and joey had to play early on, but that's okay. We need to train together more. SB needs to get top 8 at every tourney in the near future!
bob$- I WILL AVENGE JUSTIN FOR ROBERT DIRTY DOLLAR ONE DAY WATCH OUT! LOL
SephirothKen- play more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt Anderson- GGs in pools, you are good! I want to challenge you again in the near future.
Coolkid - *** **** **** **** **** piss *** ****** ***** ballz
AntoPark- why don't you ever want to play me D:!! I was dissapointed when we were not in the same pool anymore. i'm 0-2 (in sets) against you in tourney, gotta even that out at some point.
Lovage- I don't know why I still have not played you yet, I'm going to ask for friendlies and advice next time i see you!
cablecho- we gotta play more friendlies, SB has to get more organized again so that everyone can play each other regularly :D everyone from SB out performed this tourney D: LOL oh well, that just means i have more room to improve on.
Sparky- SLO's champ! I don't know why you think I can't beat combofest, i'll prove you wrong LOL
Sung666- SUNNNNNNG i'll make you sure you never 4 stock me again! LOOOL GOOD JOB ON RUNNING THE TOURNEY gotta update those bios on the oxy website, I want to know how Sung666 came to be where he is right now. We didn't play any matces, but that's okay you were busy running the tourney/ mm matching taking Sparky's money lOL. Oh btw your 2012 rest punish doesn't work LOL
gkinfinity- hmmmmmm i shouldn't have played friendlies with you before the tourney, so you couldn't figure out my one and only weakness... fox LOL and you could have tried your falco and sheik during the pools match. oh well good games though, every time i lose a pools match it just reminds me how much harder i have to train.
tapez- gg in friendlies, your brother should have come to the tourney!!!
Combofest- THIS BRO! BRO I'LL 5 DOLLAR MM YOU NEXT TIME, BRO. BRO YOU SHOULD HAVE BROED OUT KEN IN POOLS, DON'T BE A ***** BRO. (i'm glad i have this rivalry with you, keeps me on my toes)
commonyoshi- it was good seeing you again, it's too bad you were put in the same pools as all your previous socal buds, but hey you beat wha LOOOL it's too bad i won't be seeing you around much :\ but no matter what, keep ****** wha
JC- gg in pools! i noticed that you fox wasn't shining and i took advantage of it, but even without it you were good! keep it up!
Andymosity- andyy gotta get back into the Hyper bolic time chamber.
WHA?- get ***** by commonyoshi, that is all
TheCrimsonBlur aka TheBlueStandstill LOOL DUUUUDE ****ING AWESOME JOB ON THE TOURNEY. IT WAS AMAZING, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. YOU PULLED THROUGH, IT IS A SHAME THAT YOU HAD TO DROP OUT OF YOUR POOLS, BUT THAT IS A SIGN OF A GOOD TO. THANKS A LOT! (we are going to **** in the Arcadian Tourney!)
Wieners- get *****, you'll notice major difference in your gameplay in a couple months (if you're true to yourself)

this was longer than expected and i didn't even play everyone i should have played. good tourney, lots of fun!

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Combofest, dodge my money matches more. <3

I like eating Falcons. <3

Your gentlemans are sexy as **** btw.

2Jar

Smash Rookie
AZ crew - sorry i couldn't play much, i had the best timing to get slightly under the weather, if team OXY or anyone else gets another epic tournament like this set up again, i would b glad to house the lot of you

Midg - GET *****, take a half hour dump and miss ur pools, that is a fail, lol

practice_man - i think fox could become a more consistent main somehow

soap - thanks for teaming with me, if you're ever back for a tournament and need a partner, i would be down, maybe next time we'll play under the pressure of being in losers, lol

PPMD - thanks for the two friendlies we got in before i left, i probably shoulda asked for advice, but it's been a while since i've been ***** that hard and needed to recover, lol

ROFL - smart plan getting the best seats in the house for the doubles finals, thanks for the "pillow"

anto - ill get you next time, in both doubles and pools, lol

PPU - i didn't recognize you before the tournament when we played friendlies, you got me extremely discouraged with how much you **** on me, lol

All parts of team OXY (especially C. Blur) - thanks so much for setting up what will now be the bar for all future qualifiers in my mind, this event was more hype than i anticipated, and that's saying A LOT. i know i didn't get to play any of you personally at the event, but i still look forward to all the oxy smashfests in the near future

also, thanks stab for finding place for us in teams, i know how stressed arian was and thanks for fitting us in

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
DQing Midg was one of the funniest parts of the tournament

Midg: "hey crimson whats going on with my pool?"
me: "they've been looking for you forever where've you been?"
Midg: "uh"
me: "?"
Midg: "I just took a half hour dump dude"
me: "uh..."
Midg: "I let it all out man. Everything."

>_>
<_<

--__--

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTS:
norcal
L: ALVINNN! moekawaiidesu~ hopefully ill get you next time in our MM
Naota: yo dude! we never got to play haha. glad i got to see you though!
Violence: glad i got to play your samus and hopefully ill see you in the winter
Shroomed/Zhu: ggs in teams!
Darrell: SUPPPPPP!
Alan: the offer still stands for half my jacket.
Boback: always a pleasure seeing you again. generating all dat hype for the crew battle!
Zoap: So glad i finally got to meet you haha. good stuff in pools.
Tafo: ill get you someday!
Zeldafreak: too good haha. ill work on my fox game i promise.
Toph: YO OMG. I HOPE TO PLAY YOU SOON. GG's in pools. GG's in MM.
CenCal
SLO: Road trips are so fun with you guys haha.
Andymosity: Huge thanks dude for letting us stay over at your place. Homecooked food was rapeeee.
Dantefox: never got to play youu. haha
Kim: SUPPP. enter tournaments dude. you're the best
coolkid: see me in tournament. loll
caleb: Never $3 mming you again.
JoeJoe: SUPPPP! GOOD **** IN BRACKET. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY GOOD **** IN TEAMS. lets team again.
Saca: get on my level sonn.
Socal
Crimsonblur: GO TEAM OXY. you did a great job running this tournament. glad i was of some help in the pools seeding
Combofest: SUP SUP SUP. life of a falcon main.... next time for sure.
DendyPretendy: HAPPY ****ING BIRTHDAY! always a blast playing friendlies with you.
HugQ: GG's in our MM. your samus is freaking good.
Sherigami: thanks for the friendlies at the oxy smashfest!
Sung: you beat me so hard... how does khepri do it.
Stab: hey dude really sorry i didnt find you sooner to MM. i really wanted to play you!
A rookie: good stuff in our MM! why didnt i think mario couldnt chain grab like doc haha.
Baka: hey dude! really wished i couldve played you in a MM or friendly. good stuff beating darrell/bob$ in teams!
peligro: GG IN TEAMS! 2 v 1 comebacks all day!
Khepri: lets definitely do a best of 5 next time. GG!
Westballz: gg in pools. thanks for the compliments during our games. it actually made me super happy :]
j666: SUPPP! pikachu is op.
OOS
Vish: YO. you ***** me so badd. haha hopefully at the next big tournament i can MM you again!
Mizuki: Hey! i saw the video of our MM uploaded! gg in our MM. your combos are so sickk.

AXE 09

Smash Master
My biggest shoutout goes to KEN!!! Thank you so much for coming to this tournament. I hope you know how much it meant to the Melee community.

I have a million shoutouts that I need to do but it would take me one heck of a long time, so I don't know if I'll do them or not lol.

But for now, I can say I had such an amazing time :) Thank you so much Okami for driving, 2jar for housing us, and TCB for hosting!

PrinceOfDalaam

Smash Apprentice
Just finished watching the entire stream, seeing ken play again was very nostalgic.
And his commentating was pretty ****, made those grand finals really epic.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
My biggest shoutout goes to KEN!!! Thank you so much for coming to this tournament. I hope you know how much it meant to the Melee community.

I have a million shoutouts that I need to do but it would take me one heck of a long time, so I don't know if I'll do them or not lol.

But for now, I can say I had such an amazing time :) Thank you so much Okami for driving, 2jar for housing us, and TCB for hosting!

haha you sound like such an S.Ken fanboy. <3 Makes it really hard for me to turn Apex down, I'm still thinking and thinking about it.

Shout outs go to Julian for giving me a ride, Team Oxy and TheCrimsonblur for making this happen and even going out of his way to give me a ride back. You got a good staff and you're one damn good TO!

Not gonna do full shout outs... sorry

Originally I didn't know this tournament existed nor I had any intentions of going... And I still don't know 100% why I went. It was a last minute thing but I am kindda glad I went.
people have said you can never stay away from melee once you've started... They are absolutely wrong. I did. Haven't touched it in almost 5 years before last weekend. Melee is just a game. The people and the community is what makes melee a good game. That's the most important thing because without the fans and the community, melee would be nothing

On the Commentary side~
Not sure if I was a good commentator. Obviously not as good as Lovage, Wafflez, wife, husband, wobbles and a few others, but hey it was my 1st time? Also!! It was really fun! I actually enjoyed it a lot, more so than playing. Learned a few things...
1)Commentating isn't as easy as it looks
2)be sure to not be tired ~_~ I tried to be as energetic as I could to make things more hyped
3) be sure to have water, almost lost my voice by the end of the day

This will probably be my last post for 2012

It was good seeing everyone! Peace out smashboards!

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Dang, if only Apex was in December so you can say that if Ken went to Apex, it'd be the best way to end 2012.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
people have said you can never stay away from melee once you've started... They are absolutely wrong. I did. Haven't touched it in almost 5 years before last weekend. Melee is just a game. The people and the community is what makes melee a good game. That's the most important thing because without the fans and the community, melee would be nothing
Going to sig this

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Ken, your appearance at KoC was both unexpected and a pleasant surprise. It had such a big impact on the scene and it was really cool to see you at an event again. Everyone is a little bit of a Ken fanboy. :p

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
I regret not socializing with Socal more. I was kind of in the zone and focused the entire day on my play. Shoulda gone and tried to meet more people =/.

Shoutouts to Crimson Blur for being a homie. Thanks for running the tournament man. And also for the Marth advice that you gave me. It gave me a lot to think about. Good **** with running the tournament so smoothly. I hope to attend more tournaments such as these!

Also shoutouts to Ken for taking credit for literally everything I did on stream. Thanks a ton man, it was great knowing that you invented dash dancing and that I stole everything from you. Keep it up bro

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Also shoutouts to Ken for taking credit for literally everything I did on stream. Thanks a ton man, it was great knowing that you invented dash dancing and that I stole everything from you. Keep it up bro
lolololololololololololololololololololol

btw ggs ppu, i got *****

Scar

#HarveyDent
Scar - Sorry for not putting you in the hype video
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

np stabbed :D next time

shoutouts to everyone - <3 NORCALLLLLL, <3 socal (they are so good), all dem breaux (especially Mogwai), and to jackie for the advil :D

next time we actually have to hang out after the tourney. 1 day tournies are too draining - lesson learned.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

KoC Ken commentary ~ ROM 1 scar commentary

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what youtube channel are the stream vids going to be uploaded on?

shout-outs to come later/never, depending on how i'm feeling about it whenever i plow through the pile of schoolwork that KoC left behind for me :(

Top Bottom