• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali results! - Nov 10th, 2012 - Pasadena, CA

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Eric's attendance at nationals has almost become a staple of the community, and he will be missed at Apex =[

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Shoutouts :)

I was strolling through my life and looked down and found some time. So I put it into this. :)
So here's some shoutouts! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr PP – It was really tight playing you, even if only in doubles. Good stuff winning the tournament. You did well. Also it was fun hanging out at In-N-Out. See you at APEX! :)

Mango – Despite living in SoCal for a bunch of time, this is the first time I've ever played you. X_X Good stuff. I hope you wreck some stuff up at APEX. ^_^

Shroomed – Good stuff, DaJuan. It was good to see you again. Shame we didn't get to play. Maybe next time.

Fly Amanita – Good talking to you again, Jeremy!! Let's play some Project M over the winter and perhaps after APEX as well. We'll play it by ear.

PewpewU – Kevinnnn! Great to see you again, buddy. You did super well, as per usual. Let's chill at APEX. ^_^

westballz – Hey Wes! Good seeing you again, man. Put in some work at APEX. :)

s2j – Good set.

Eddy Mexico – It was fun playing you and your buddy in doubles! I'm sure we'll play soon at a SoCal local or something. :)

Scar – Heyy. Good seeing/talking to you again. ^_^ See you at APEX hopefully.

Darrell – Dang man; that was a close set. Good stuff running a train through Tai, Zhu, and I. You did well. :)

SFAT – Good stuff getting 2nd and wrecking us, man. :) We should play at APEX!

JpegImage – Good stuff getting 13th, man. You did well. Come to SoCal for a local!!

Kyuuto Rittoru Urufi – Good stuff, buddy. You did super well. Be cuterrr and more suave. You got this! Kyaaa! <3 僕はわがままね!(笑)本当に変な男の子。그런데, 귀여워. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Fiction – Good stuff, man. Jeff was saying that he had a ton of trouble with you. Keep it up!!

Bimbo Mexico – It was fun playing you guys in teams. Your Falco's really good! Hopefully we'll play again at a local in SoCal. :)

Rickety – Ricketyyyyy <3 It was good to see you againnn. We should team or something at a local! Rawr! <3

Zeldafreak – It was cool meeting you! You're a really cool dude. Hope to see you again at another big tourney. :)

Hyuga – Sheridannnn! It was good seeing you again. :) Thanks for taking over Pool 3 when I left, lol.

Zhu – Sorry we spent so much time trying to find my car. X_X Good to see you again, of course. :) It's dumb that you don't like peanut butter though. :(

ROFL – It was really nice to meet you, man! You're a really cool dude. Your Luigi's really really good. X_X If that was your rusty Falco, I'm super afraid of what your keen Falco would be like. X_X

baka4moe – What it is! Good to see you again, Daniel. :)

Lucky – We didn't talk much or anything, but good stuff showing up and everything. I know you've got stuff going down in your life, so yeah, good to see you again. :)

Vish – Wow. You're a cool dude. Toph said you were cool, but I didn't think you were 'that' cool. We gotta hang out some at APEX if you go!! If not, maybe Toph and you can go to Japan and we can chill there!!!

Tafokints – What it is, man. :) It was cool playing you and Kris in teams. We should do some Sheik dittos or something sometime, lol. ^_^

L – We didn't talk much, but good seeing you again (since G-II)! We should play sometimeeeee at a regional.

joejoe – Lollllll. That dude from the bar. Hah. I don't even know what to say about it. :p

HugQ – Dang dude. You lost some weight. That's tight. Good stuff in tourney, man. You're as difficult as ever. Perhaps we should grind the Sheik v Samus match-up sometime!

MooniniteLeader – Holy goodness. Our set was good. You're really really good. I knew I had a reason to fear fighting you. :x

DendyPretendy – Dang dude, we were supposed to MM. Maybe at a local. :)

bob$ – Dang, man. Good stuff in crews. You were stylin' so hard. Good to see you again. :)

alan – Bleh, lol. Double Peach is bleh. Sorry for trying out Young Link on you guys. :p We thought it might be interesting to test it out.

Violence – Good to see you, man. :) Shame you couldn't get Daze to come down. :(

sidefx – Good stuff in pools, Boback!! Good seein' ya again. :)

Khepri – Good stuff in the tourney, man. Good to see you again. Come down to Irvine for a local or something. ^_^

golden – Your Sheik is really really good. X_X It's scary. Sorry we didn't get to play friendlies very much. Maybe another time. :x

DanteFox – Cool meeting you, even if only for a little. :)

A rookie – It was tight chillin' with you guys at 2jar's place before the tourney. :)

Peligro – Your Peach is really really good. X_X Let's play sometime at a local. :)

mikeHAZE – Snap, man. Everyone was telling me I would've lost to you in pools. X_X Kinda glad I got moved away, lol. I was scared. X_X

Zoap – Though I only saw you for a little bit, good stuff seeing you, man. :) Hope to see you sometime at like EVO or G-III or something.

Mogwai – I didn't get to meet you at all, but Anto was saying you were doing pretty well. Good stuff. :)

GimR – It was fun playing you, man! Good stuff with GnW. And thank you so very very much for all the work you put in for streaming. You basically are like a professional hype generator. <3 It's so tight. Thanksssss.

Connor – Nice to see you again, Connor. :) Sorry we didn't talk too much.

pockyD – We didn't get to play at all, but it was cool meeting you! I think I saw you at Genesis II, but was probably too afraid to talk to you. :x But yeah, nice meeting you. :)

AntoPark – It was so tight to see you, Anto!! I'm, like, afraid to practice Korean with you and Paul cause I feel like you guys will just get confused when I try to speak it. We should do some Catan soon. ^_^

Lovage – I didn't see you very much, but I know you and S2J put in some work in teams. Good stuff. :)

Strong Bad – Adammmm! <3 Good to see you, buddy. ^_^ Can't wait to see you at APEX. :)

Pink Reaper – I was afraid to play you. X_X Kind of glad I got switched into another pool. :x

soap – Cool hanging out with you at 2jar's and making shower soap jokes with AZ and you. :p

gkinfinity – Cool meeting you, even if only for a little.

Eclipsing Binary – It was cool meeting you when chilling with Jeff at Pool 3. :)

BAM – Yoooo, mannn. John and I reached a consensus that you're like one of the tightest people we met at KoC. It was fun hanging with you at 2jar's as well as at the tourney!!! <3 Can't wait to hang out again. :)

Sizzle - 楽しかったな!会ったからうれしい。多分南のカリフォルニアの大会でもう一度遊ぼうかな。(^_^)また会いましょうね!

Manacloud – It was cool talking to you, man! Glad you and your bro were able to come to this. It really means a lot to us all.

J666 – It was cool seeing you again! Sorry we didn't hang out more. Perhaps another time. :)

Naota – I do remember you a little...I think Mizuki played you a bit. In that case, good stuff!

ComboFest – Paulll. It was tight seeing you play Ken and Boback too. <3 Good stuff, man. Catannnnn? :)

fist mexico – What it is, man. It was cool seeing you again. :)

commonyoshi – It was tight playing you at 2jar's place, man. :) Glad to have finally met you.

abigajillion – It was fun playing you in pools!! Perhaps we can play again sometime. :)

kirbyraeg – Yo, Spenser! Let's trade Friend Codes!! (If you have a DS) Nyaaa. :)

Nardis – Good stuff in teams, man. :) It was cool playing you guys.

practice_man - Good to see you again, man!! 2jar's place all the way!

WHA? – Thank you so much for the controller!! It's really tight! I just gotta screw in the screws a little with a tri-wing and it'll be good to go. :)

EEEE – It was cool playing you in pools, man! :) Nice to meet you.

Aceflight – YES! I definitely remember you! You were such a tight dude. Stick with the game, man. :) Hopefully we can play at a local or something. You were like one of my favorite people who I met there. You and BAM. Ask me any questions you ever have anytime. Nyaaa. <3

Wretched - Dude, I swear, you totally look like my friend from Japanese class. Cool to meet you! I feel bad for having forgotten your name, so sorry! But yes, I do remember you!!!

Matt Anderson – Oh goodness, sorry... :x I don't think I remember you. X_X
Coolkid – This is where I start to feel bad. Same as Matt Anderson.
Manatee – I...um...don't remember you. :x If we met, I'm so sorry for forgetting! X_X
cablecho – Shoot my memory. Sorry. :x
Sheen – Goodness, I feel so bad. X_X
Sparky – I heard a bunch about you. I heard you're super good. But shoot me for not remembering you. :x
Aussyboo – Grrr...I...um...yeah...sorry. :x
Zeo – >_< Memory fail.
Nawnscents – I...don't remember you. :x Sorry...
Darel - :/ Well, shoot. Sumimasen...
tapez – Iyada! I'm sorry for forgetting! :(
blindhobo – I'm...not sure who you were. Sorry. :x
Bloom – Same as the other sucky memory comments... :x
Strain – Shootage me. My suckage memorage.
Isis – That's a tight name...but shoot me for not remembering you.
Saca Su Moto – Ergh. I don't remember.
Raish – Sorry. X_X
oops – I remember recording your match... :x That's about it. Why is my head so dumb...
Jackpot – Goodness. I hate the amount of people I don't remember. :x
Pdub - :x Shoot.
Tarheeljks – Okay...I heard a bunch about you, but I kinda don't remember meeting you. I just know Mizuki was super afraid to fight you.
MrE223 – Straight up do not remember. I'm so sorry.
Riptide – Grrr. :/ Sorry!
Studmuffin – Ugh. Memory sucky.
JC – I remember whenever I saw your name, I kept thinking of JCaesar, lol. :x
Wretched – Dumb I don't remember you. Sorry. X_X
Andymosity – I remember you from Jeff's pool!!! Good stuff, man.
Geoff – Memory so dumb. :x
Eternal Phoenix Fire – I hope you don't remember me, because if you do, I feel bad for not remembering you. :x
Fire – I wish I could remember everyone. :x
2Hot4You – I like...have no idea... :x
Shadydeals – Same as above. X_X
Mike24 – Shoot me...
Midg – Grrr...
Read – Your name sounds super familiar. I'm trying to remember who you are...we played, right? :x
jaVus – Gah. X_X
BoscoMAN – I swear I remember talking to you. Shoot though.
Dan – I don't really remember you. :x
The flea – Sorry for the huge amount I don't remember.
Shepherd – Ergh, I don't remember you. :/
Wieners – I just remember Anto having a fetish with your name, lol.
Licon18 – Shoot meeeeeeee. :(
Luv(sic) – I definitely saw you playing a friendly, lol.
Oneandoneandone – Your name sounds familiar...but I can't remember you. X_X

TEAM OXY (a.k.a. TheCrimsonBlur/Sung666/Stab) – Thank you guys so much for putting on a super successful tourney. You guys did really really well. I truly did not think we'd be able to finish in one day. Mad props. I would go again if there was a second one.

2jar – Thank you so very much for housing us. You are truly a great person. We thank you so very very very much. Thankssssssssss!!

SephirothKen – OMG, it was so tight to meet you. Thank you so much for coming and just doing everything you did! Jeff and I thoroughly enjoyed losing to you and Kevin. And thank you for taking photos with us afterwards!!! <3

Axe – JEFF! <3 Love ya, buddy. It was tight teaming! Next time/if we team again, we have to be like...the best...ever...of all time. We have gotta take like...1st place and 2nd place in teams, that's how good we have to do. Rawr! Thanks for making the trip so awesome.

TAI – AZ Crew, baby. :) I'm glad you came with, man. Like...you don't know how much it means to me that it was you and not DualCats. And thanks for putting up with us trying to find the car, lol. Glad you liked the cookies.

Oksas – Johnnnn. :) I'm so glad you came. You were SOOOO close to making it out of pools. Dannng. We will train hard and you're gonna run a train in APEX. I can't wait.

Mizuki – It was so tight not having to come back to Tucson tired for once, lol. It's dumb you didn't make it out of pools. :/ Good stuff on presenting too. What it is, yo.

Toph – “One drink and we'll do well, two drinks and we'll suck.” Lol! Tbh, I think it helped me, lol. Not sure if it was like a placebo effect or what, but lol. Love you man. We gotta hang out for an extended period of time in Japan or something. ^_^

Signia – I don't even know where to start. First of all, thank you so much for housing me the week before. I'm super glad you came to KoC. You were super amazing cheering for me a bunch. You're like, the best. Thank you so much, Ry. We shall hang out for a solid week or something in January or February or something. Definitely. Rawrrrr! :)

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Giving shoutouts even to people you don't remember meeting at all? Damn dude, that's dedication.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I shook your hand and said "I am Wretched, a midwest Falco player," and you're like "YOU'LL RECOGNIZE ME KAWAII DESU"

how could you forget me okami

Top Bottom