• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside Brawl Tournament, The First and (maybe) the Last

UltimaXtreme

Smash Journeyman
CV smasher / troll?

we contributed three Wii's and three T.V's to that tournament.

Without the extra Wii's the tournament would have gone on for much longer, not to mention giving ****heads like "Corey" (your not japanese) get an opportunity to even play Melee at the tournament, all because of our contributions to the tournament.

not to mention we made up almost 40% of the singles tournament (~10 people)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Go spam the Power Rankings thread instead plz

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
wow, I'm just assuming. I did not go to the tournament so I'm not aware of who brought equipment.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
i was super hung over n i had a massive headache so i didnt care for singles after getting 2nd in teams n i play gay to show how gay brawl can bee

edit: hugo suck. my. brawls. and i dont give a funk if u think playing me is fun or not.
LoL you alright blitz? I'm kind of kidding. It's mostly the game that's gay, not you.

BUT
You already did show how gay brawl could be by playing gay as hell at Mike's tournament.
You don't have to keep doing it to prove a point. Now you're just doing it to win. It wouldn't be such a bad thing if you could at least man up and admit it.

P would chaingrab the **** out of anything he could chaingrab, but he wouldn't go saying "I just wanted to show everyone how gay melee is".

araknophobik

Smash Master
1) hugo's right mike, you get ***** by the new forum noob every time. you'd think after 5,000 posts you could defend yourself

2) kouryuu looks more like this

3) good **** truegamer lol somebody out of rialto has to **** with the absense of luigi and I

4) ultimaxtreme sounds like alittle *****, don't respond to this or you'll look like an even bigger *****

5) **** ryan that **** sucks about your ipod, little punk ***'s brawl noobs got no respect they wouldve prob stolen nealdt or aesis' ipod

3Years

Smash Lord
LOL I had fun ****** everyone in Melee! Too Good!
haha i beat u =P

8. Futile >>> Aero (but Aero is good lol)
aero gave futile da poop

10. Girls dig guys with fast fingers<<< Soooo TRUE LOL

to bad you cant get a girl

11. UltimaXtreme... ur dumb. You shake hands like a p*ssy. Get the **** off this thread.
your one to be talkin with your deformed hands

13. Brawl noobs suck BAWLS in Melee. Love comboing them... with Peach lol.
haha you didnt combo me garbage kid

I think he's a CV smasher/troll.
connor you have no say in this

@UltimaXtreme

Ur so dumb. Your not even funny... just dumb. Get the **** off this thread.
shut up you hills have eyes lookin mutha ****er

no he looks more like this haha

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
3years i dont think you're considered one of the "brawl noobs" in the sense that he is saying, but maybe i'm wrong *shrug*

melee is too good.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
1. Brawl noobs are so ****in gay!
. Girls dig guys with fast fingers (i.e. Melee smashers) <<< Soooo TRUE LOL.
dude could u even get a girl besides peach at the melee character select screen?
you're grubby in melee and brawl. if 3years beat you in melee and you ranked 25th at the tourney, then ur bad. quit smash, quit talking so much ****, and like ultimaxtreme said, go crawl back into your cave ^__^

paOol

Smash Apprentice
meh, diddy can't do well in a tourney with like 50% metaknights :o

o well, it was fun and i like how some people knew who i was from my combo video.

hopefully someone returns ryan's iPod and he hosts another one

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol everyone was talking about you and ur crazy diddy at the tournament. good stuff i still havent seen it though :(

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow, I'm just assuming. I did not go to the tournament so I'm not aware of who brought equipment.
So don't add fuel to the fire and then try to hide behind a post like this... He had every right to attack you, don't act all indignant about it.

I still <3 you Connor.

I never would've expected anyone from the LEGITIMATE smash community (i.e. a guy people actually know and have seen) to get robbed. That's some homo ish right there, and it's sad to see newcomers from Brawl infecting and tainting the smash community. But you play with fire and you will get burned...

Kouryuuu, 3 years, etc.: Arguments on smash boards are really boring and stupid to everyone if you're not remotely funny / clever / mean / etc. So just stfu and take it to PMs, yeah? Or a really big public money match or something.

Knivez

Smash Ace
I'm not entirely sure whats going on here, but lemme just state the facts.

1) Brawl sucks, it doesn't have knivez(s)/fox/marth/sheik pro in it.
2) Melee is amazing- It has knivez in it. he's top 5.
3) JTB, i forgot to let ya know i borrowed your ipod last friday. Lemme know when you need it back.

GET *****.

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
Random white guy, that plays Lucas, sounds like my friend Allstarz, yeah hes preety good, u should of heard him when he was driving us to his crib for an allnighter, he kept going on on how he lost to a noob meta-knight(s), the tornado spin, is too good :laugh:

Jtb, sorry to here about ur Ipod, ur appartment is too small for a tournament but it was decent amount of people
****ING BRAWL NOOBS

i might host a tournament someday, but will anyone be down for me to host a tournament in Beaumont
(talking to the people in Riverside, Rialto(lol my home town) and Palm Springs, Basically anyone who lives near me)

why was Luigi there if he wasnt gonna play in any of the tournaments, lol I shined and beat him in Melee after converting to Brawl and not playing melee since Brawl launched :laugh:

Samus-T

Smash Lord
im down to go to a tourney. we should have an std either here in palm springs, or up in beaumont

beker101

Smash Cadet
thanks JTB for hosting that it was loads of fun minus the smelly environmen, i vote to implement a new rule to smash tournaments in general and that is shower / WEAR ****ING DEODORANT lol.

but anyways sorry to hear about your ipod, that really sucks the weiners **** that ****, but i hope to see you all, again sometime at another tourny, fun stuff

ohhhh and my name is Organ... not Orgin.... i think i stated that like 15 times that night xD

3Years

Smash Lord
Kouryuuu, 3 years, etc.: Arguments on smash boards are really boring and stupid to everyone if you're not remotely funny / clever / mean / etc. So just stfu and take it to PMs, yeah? Or a really big public money match or something.
ok im not tryin to argue but that lil hills have eyes lookin b**** is running his mouth and needs 2 shut up

and yes i think we should have a tourney soon

UltimaXtreme

Smash Journeyman
meh, diddy can't do well in a tourney with like 50% metaknights :o

o well, it was fun and i like how some people knew who i was from my combo video.

hopefully someone returns ryan's iPod and he hosts another one

****ing crazy diddy kong.

i actually was like "oh, just a diddy kong rofl im going to win", because i've got a friend who plays a good diddy kong, and i have no trouble against his gay banana's.

boy was i wrong.

I'll be fully prepared next tournament >8^3

Samus-T

Smash Lord
ya but the quality isnt as good and 3years was so excited that the camera was shaking like a mofo lmao

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
so i have come to conclusion
everyone that is a Meleee prooo needs to either get better at brawl/quit johnin up every match of brawl they play/or have fun playing brawl.... (like poppin the balloon on Smashville :D)
but seriously us people that like brawl and enjoy these tournies get sick of people that suck horribly (blitz) that play complain and make it stupid....

TRUEGAMER tell yo boi allstar my metaknight aint stupid....
just cuz i 3 stocked him twice doesnt mean im bad :D
hahaha

RIppN by the way... :D

UltimaXtreme

Smash Journeyman
whos allstar? i 2 stocked him the first match and then he somehow won with lucas's foot >: (

also:

1)brawl > melee under all logical circumstances (EXCEPT for competitiveness, no one could argue brawl is more competitive)
2)if you say brawl sucks, why in the f^cking hell would your dumb *** show up at a brawl tournament?
3)stop complaining, quit brawl

araknophobik

Smash Master
umm everyone should stop with the pics of kouryuu, regardless of posting nonsense about pointless arguments, he is a human being so posting ugly pics is rude. I did it to be humorous and i must say mine is on point =]

and alan lmfao at sheik pro you know you aint on my level neva

UltimaXtreme

Smash Journeyman
everyone that is a Meleee prooo needs to either get better at brawl/quit johnin up every match of brawl they play/or have fun playing brawl.... (like poppin the balloon on Smashville :D)

popping the balloon in SSBB is the win.

instructions on how to pop the balloon in SSBB

1) buy chickin
2)buy helecoptar
3)???
4)profit

Top Bottom