• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside Brawl Tournament, The First and (maybe) the Last

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
NUH UH! I am SOOOOO an adult Jay!

That pony picture is something I would post. It's from Barbie Horse Adventures after all!

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
mmmm welll anyway i say next tournament that we all see JTB we do sumthin for him... (cv that is)
for what happened... we gotta make it up to u cuz that was a **** move by him....
so what ya want???
BESIDES MELEE..... :p

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
hmmm, what would you do if someone from the tourney said you shook hands like a P*ssy? :/
It wasn't meant to be taken that seriously.... even if it was true lol. I mean, you also used Snake against me so what did you expect me to say. I mean, it was almost as if you were asking to be attacked lol. I hate Snakes >_<

Anyway, stop getting butt hurt over posts online. Anyone who took my initial post seriously is a complete idiot (but the girl part was so true lol).

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
i gotta vouch for kouryuu.... fast fingers are the win...
but its all in the technique....
WHICH IS AQUIRED FROM BRAWL BAHAHAHAHAHA

Where can i get this keylime pie??? lol

Knivez

Smash Ace
I agree with Haze for once. His argument is compelling to say the least.

A kid with down syndrome couldnt play melee.

*looks at mike haze*

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol who are those guys......it's always a couple guys going crazy on someone

then some guy comes out of nowhere saying "i apologize for my friends,this wont happen again" lol

-edit dam brawl

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its been 5 days, calllllllm down.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
god finished the universe in 6 days. u should have tourney videos done by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Mail them. I'm leaving for Fresno tomorrow night, not coming back until prrrrrrrrobably Monday.

i'll give you my address later.

--GCII
I think it would be better if you just put up the final matches. Like winners, losers and grand finals instead of everything seeing as how every week end it's 2 tourneys and that's alot of matches to upload to youtube.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I think it would be better if you just put up the final matches. Like winners, losers and grand finals instead of everything seeing as how every week end it's 2 tourneys and that's alot of matches to upload to youtube.
I use the multi-uploader, so no worries about the amount.

As long as there's a chart that I can follow, no problems.

--GCII

iTz NaY

Smash Cadet
Man. that tournement was really fun.....my first brawl one actually...hot as bawls though...i think i bought like 4 sodas from u guys. im suprised my olimar did so well. cant wait for UCLA.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
pointing out someone double posting is FAIL. Being new to smashboards is FAIL. jk, welcome to smashboards I guess xD

Top Bottom