• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside Brawl Tournament, The First and (maybe) the Last

Samus-T

Smash Lord
jeez so much violence... we dont all talk a lot of ****, just mainly 3years, but hes a G like that :)

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Geez guys... you all need to just get together and fight each other in RL or something...

no weapons

no cheap shots

no fists

Final Destination.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
So was jtb able to find his ipod?
i know who took it and im getting it back for him. im terribly sorry for exposing the smash community to a thief everyone and i know better than to bring certain people to these tournaments now. jtb should have his ipod back by the next major tournament <3

killer tofu

Smash Lord
i know who took it and im getting it back for him. im terribly sorry for exposing the smash community to a thief everyone and i know better than to bring certain people to these tournaments now. jtb should have his ipod back by the next major tournament <3
Cool. It sucks losing an ipod

UltimaXtreme

Smash Journeyman

so jtb, when will it be (:?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I think UCLA is the next major tournament.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
:D where is all the love in this!!!!
:( i need a brawl buddy right about now....
sorry xoryouu or whateva!!
no falcon pounches.... :D

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hmmmmm..... well now i know who the menaces are and who the angels are (ripn, ryan, ultimaX, 3years, fyz) *pinches cheeks* ^__^ ill only bring the peacefull nigaz to tourneys hehe. but whatever happens on the boards (ultimaxtreme & 3years vs. kouyoux) is not my problem >;D. just leave u sheit on the boards guys <3

UltimaXtreme

Smash Journeyman
hey, we all know corey started the fight a few pages back. i dont even know the guy and he said i shook hands like a p*ssy.

so it's no surprise me and 3yrs attacked him for it.

i never start fights unless someone else provokes first

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why would you go online if you were drunk?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i love how you still come to smashboards even though everyone hates you and you haven't been active in the community since before brawl came out

"lol"

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you do realize i play melee 3-4 times a week

it must bug you, huh? how easily i get under your skin, i mean. obviously if i was such a waste of time, you'd stop giving me so much attention. it's always satisfying when you know you're such a big part of someone's life :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you've taken many a time to single me out for one of your rare but patented lol-critiques. you've mentioned many a time how you can't stand me and blah blah blah.

so why don't you just ignore me and stop talking to me? simple solution.

personally i still don't think you got over never beating me in tournament =(

MaNg0

Smash Hero
wow why is there fighting all over these threads

and nobody is fighting gimpy

or there gonna have to go through

joey

o.0

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
alright lets all calm down no need for another war were all adults(except connner) LOL gimpy calm down u do seem to pester p a little with his post..and p samesies u guys got this =)

Top Bottom