• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside Brawl Tournament, The First and (maybe) the Last

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
LOLOLOLOL @ 3years and nub crew.

You seemed cool in person but your a **** on Smashboards (kinda like me lol). Anyway, you say you beat me? Yeah, like one out of a hundred friendlies lol. I love how noobs take friendlies so seriously. And when I called you and you friends out for MM's, you all just said no. So don't even ****in talk.

BTW 3yrs, I love how Gimpy 4 stocked your lame *** Samus. Too Good lol.

UltimaXtreme

Smash Journeyman

You seemed cool in person but your a **** on Smashboards (kinda like me lol). Anyway, you say you beat me? Yeah, like one out of a hundred friendlies lol. I love how noobs take friendlies so seriously. And when I called you and you friends out for MM's, you all just said no. So don't even ****in talk.

thats because you type like are a ****ing moron.

lets go back a few pages

corey*** said:
1. Brawl noobs are so ****in gay!

2. Brawl noobs have no logic.

3. Brawl noobs steal ipods cuz they're ****in broke. (trudat)

4. Blitz's alcohol mixes are too good. His MK is gay lol. I ***** him in Melee MM's <3

5. Hugo is too good <3

6. Brawl noobs are so f*ckin Gay!!!

7. Selecting characters in Melee takes more tech skill than Brawl <3

8. Futile >>> Aero (but Aero is good lol)

9. You can do stuff in Melee.

10. Girls dig guys with fast fingers (i.e. Melee smashers) <<< Soooo TRUE LOL.
note by UltimaXtreme: i increased the size too, because this comment has three times the fail of the other ones.

11. UltimaXtreme... ur dumb. You shake hands like a p*ssy. Get the **** off this thread.

12. Melee matches with Gimpy were too good.

13. Brawl noobs suck BAWLS in Melee. Love comboing them... with Peach lol.

14. Haze is too good.

15. Mango! <3

16. Brawl Link is too fun... though he sucks :/
I bolded everything that was an Epic Fail.

edit: also, the "<3"'s are bolded too, if you didn't notice.
edit2: crossed out "type like" and added "are"

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
hahaha is that koryouu fighter the long haired kid with the snaggly teeth???
haha heres ur choices in my eyes
1.Play Melee and Melee only... dont talk about brawl go play melee
2.Get good at brawl . . . and dont ***** about playing it...
3.Go to another tournament say anything about me or ne of my homies and get falcon punched...(in the RL)
u seemed semi cool???? but yahhh just shut the **** up for a cool minute and enjoy the game u like..

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
so ur tellin me if i dressed up like a cfalcon and did that i would be gay?????
i think i would be the coolest kid on the street :D

Samus-T

Smash Lord
dude captain falcon ftw XD

Edit: neighborhood P is just mad cuz he cant pull off the falcon get up >;D

icincelli

Smash Cadet
meh, diddy can't do well in a tourney with like 50% metaknights :o

o well, it was fun and i like how some people knew who i was from my combo video.

hopefully someone returns ryan's iPod and he hosts another one
someone took his i-pod thats not cool......not cool at all :mad:

I don't know why somemany people complain about brawl... i mean sure it makes the gap between nub and pro smaller, but pros still beat nubs. Brawls just ALL MIND GAMES!!!! Plus theres still some technical stuff in it like knowing how to backwards forward attack or dance
dash... or tech chasing....Brawls acctually has useable characters unlike melee. Melee had a bunch of useless characters like: zelda, pichu, mewtwo(EXEPT Taj), mario, luigi, roy, bowser, pikachu (exept chu dat), ness, kirby, yoshi, etc. Brawl has just a couple hard to use characters like: Ganon, Sonic, Cpt. falcon, yoshi, and umm....well thats pretty much it

So if you dont like Brawl live in the past, but brawls the future

MaNg0

Smash Hero
he said get good at brawl

ROFL LIKES IT HARD

<333 jtb ur melee for life

u almost beat forward rememebr that

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Because its dumb like fish said

and its so random u can play ur heart out

but play a snake and get jabbed

ok imagine travelings hundreds of miles 2 play for a big brawl tourney

only 2 lose a snake that jab that didnt no how 2 tek didnt even understand the game

Or play ur heart out and play a metaknight that just pushes B

Have fun little fella

MaNg0

Smash Hero
hmmm

play blitz metaknight

orr ive never played snake

let me play him once

and then lets mm =D

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i played blitz's metaknight on saturday, won both rounds in a bo3. its actually not as cheap as a lot of other metaknights iv played. i enjoyed it a lot more than the others lol. and i played dsf's snake. omg sooooooo gay. but ya alex is good im not gonna lie <3

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
He spammed Tornado against my Dedede last week T_T

So I switched to Toon Link and spammed bombs :D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
rofl i remember i was playing singles and

I got a text from camile <3

and I HAD TIME 2 PULL OUT MY PHone and read the text

DURING THE MATCH

i was just rolling around and i didnt take no percent
(rolling is a advanced tactic in brawl just 2 let u no )
LET ME TELL U SOMETHING

IF U ANSWER UR PHONE IN MELEE

ur dead ... just saying hahaha

3Years

Smash Lord

haha garb kid that was my first time playin melee in a long time and wen i did get back in the mood i was beating you match after match if i recall...and yeah gimpy did 4 stock me but hes gimpy common now haha

and you called me out on a mm wen i didnt have any money i told you that and i bet that aero would tear your b**** a** up in melee so dont even say that he would back down in a mm

oh and if i recall didnt i make you cry at ucla like a lil biotch that you are haha and then you went 2 tell one of your friends and me n milo stood there and you couldnt even look at me you lil b****

UltimaXtreme

Smash Journeyman
haha garb kid that was my first time playin melee in a long time and wen i did get back in the mood i was beating you match after match if i recall...and yeah gimpy did 4 stock me but hes gimpy common now haha

and you called me out on a mm wen i didnt have any money i told you that and i bet that aero would tear your b**** a** up in melee so dont even say that he would back down in a mm

oh and if i recall didnt i make you cry at ucla like a lil biotch that you are haha and then you went 2 tell one of your friends and me n milo stood there and you couldnt even look at me you lil b****

oh burn

any snake isn't cheap, you guys just suck.

3Years

Smash Lord
snake is legit but annoying to play against thats pretty much it

and ill admit i dont like brawl the only thinkg i like about brawl is dubs ^_^

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
LOL... Beat me match after match? Fine if it makes you happy thinking that, then fine, go ahead and think that. I didn't realize you take friendlies so seriously lol.

LOL... k.

... What?!?

Anyway, you CV smashers talk a whole lot of **** online lol. Kinda obvious that not many people here are too fond of you for doing that. So just do yourselves a favor and just stop. It gets tiring after awhile.

Top Bottom