• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

sauc3

Smash Lord
omg so like, phiddlesticks and iliad are like, so noob, and like, they are like, might be thinking they aren't like anymore, but they won't, cuz i'm the ownerer, its just what i do.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Hey Joe can you do me a favour? Basically some dude on the ZSS boards was like "I'll watch the stream if you promise to get top10" so I promised to get top10 so I'm gonna need you to give me some really amazing seeding and **** over all the noobs alright thanks bro I really appreciate it you're the best

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
omg so like, phiddlesticks and iliad are like, so noob, and like, they are like, might be thinking they aren't like anymore, but they won't, cuz i'm the ownerer, its just what i do.
id just like to let you know bro, every time we've played against each other i was totally sandbagging, unless i won, in which case im the best and youre a baddie

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Im the best falco in the world. Except in sweeden cause i dont really know much about their scene and theyre tourneys are inconsistent

:phone:

swordgard

Smash Hero
I have no idea what's going on here. All I know is that besides Ally,Holy and TO Joe, Canada is practically free. If you have a problem with me saying that then bring it on and prove me wrong!!!!!
Lol.

You're right(even I am garbage now :( ) but let's be frank here, you're pretty free too so it all evens out.

Also supreme so intent on giving away money to gimr, I really don't get it.

Canada: land of the salt.

Edit: I've taken you to game 3 gimr. I ain't free. :yeahboi:

^^^^^^^^^^Assumming GIMR isn't free.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
“meaningful interaction? after JV 3 stocking you in the set with his "bad falco" He even extended his hand out of kindness and said GG, but u just walked away. He was trying to be nice but you're just rude. Your in-game name suits you. Building a crew off of personal experience? clearly 3 stocking you isnt enough LOL. btw he doesn’t even main falco. he just likes using him as a warm up character.

-Best Falco in ON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVcniAcWg0Q

I CAN FEEL IT

DOWN IN MY PLUMS!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Suzaku, lol. Don't get angry. Noobs gonna noob.

Also, obvi my falco da bess, cause yer stroumbert slaying marth was getting dummied by aggralco. GET AT THE INUIGLOO LOGIC.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
anytime^^^

also if anyone has any extension cords lying around their house bring them to the tourney if possible! and if you guys can get infinite replays set up on your wiis please do so! i wanna get as many sets uploaded as possible =]

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I have no idea what's going on here. All I know is that besides Ally,Holy and TO Joe, Canada is practically free. If you have a problem with me saying that then bring it on and prove me wrong!!!!!
< Beats Mr. R @ Apex

< Still free for life

EDIT: Just saw practically. I guess I'm practically free. This makes me feel much better now. :)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Canada > Europe cause we have Ally, and Ally beat Glutonny and Glutonny>rest of Europe.
/inuilogic

But seriously I was expecting to see Mr.R and Leon make top 8 at Apex, and I thought they were both better than Mike Haze. Then Mike 3-1's both of them (even though he has way less experience in the ditto than they do) and neither of them make top 16.

Europe is free XD

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Canada > Europe cause we have Ally, and Ally beat Glutonny and Glutonny>rest of Europe.
/inuilogic

But seriously I was expecting to see Mr.R and Leon make top 8 at Apex, and I thought they were both better than Mike Haze. Then Mike 3-1's both of them (even though he has way less experience in the ditto than they do) and neither of them make top 16.

Europe is free XD
I mean...let's see u beat Europe. Salem def. lost to Mr. R...

and ^ @ Joe

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
To be honest, I just can't do Dedede anymore. He just gets screwed over by too many dumb gimmicks, and far too many MUs basically make me want to punch kittens with him.

I've actually returned to a previous main. A character who doesn't have to deal with GR bs, cgs, random little 'this just sort of makes you lose' stuff. Just gotta get past the reason I dropped them in the first place.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
GaW ditto MM lets go

kk, $5

Lol.

You're right(even I am garbage now :( ) but let's be frank here, you're pretty free too so it all evens out.

Also supreme so intent on giving away money to gimr, I really don't get it.

^^^^^^^^^^Assumming GIMR isn't free.
I am free, I'm the most inconsistent player.

< Beats Mr. R @ Apex

< Still free for life

EDIT: Just saw practically. I guess I'm practically free. This makes me feel much better now. :)
oh snaps, didn't know about that, you better be making top 5 at this
Canada will make upsets

I hope so. Let that salt in all of you make you train your hardest for the next 2 weeks and make something happen next weekend

Top Bottom