• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
came up with a good idea if the venues wifi fails us, were gonna record everything w. commentary in HD as per usual and stream everything on the sunday for the viewers to watch

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I should be interviewed, worst player in region. Also totally gonna read that in the morning.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Im down to interview anyone=]
i even asked a few pages back if anyone wanted to do one, if any of you guys wanna set one up just lemme know, more likely for me to interview you if you give me an idea of what direction you want to take the interview

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Thank you Joe for posting the interview, and thanks for Mprime and Googs for going into the whitby back story! I've always heard a few things here and there.. about whitby getting better and such randomly but.. interesting to hear the full story. :)

edit: decided to send a pm.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I'm a sad panda that I wasn't there for the interview or even get mentioned D:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
also just read the interview... LOL at the pic hope my pink shirt serves you well googs

thanks for posting guys :)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Joe if you want you can interview me lol. Maybe about why I keep randomly appearing after quitting, or about how Ness is the best character in the game, or about how I'm a genius (quote - Niko K).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Holy crap seriously? That be great. Prices are not too bad ether. In that case, I think I can go then.

Wait, I wanna know how much am I gona be charged for that and housing if I can get it somehow. so I can know how much I need to bring with me.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Sweet, keep me updated. Bring some ny'ers with you!

:phone:

Edit: housing is free, bring 20$ extra for subway and bus fares

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
its really hard for me to hook up with NYC in terms of car rides and etc. So like a big boy, if I want something done, I do it myself. So most likely, I'll be traveling alone.

Are you charging for the pick up?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
..................Canada tournies>usa tournies.

140 in total for all this, not counting food. This can be done. really since I just got rid of paying bills.

80% chance I am going. For sure I will comfirm if it is 100% or not on sunday.

Should also put my name on that title. And I would like to do that interview thing. sounds fun.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
****, just remember, I need a passport for this. I don't have one. And to get one it will cost me about 100 bucks. I really can't spend 240 in one shot. Sorry bro, Im gonna have to pass on this. Maybe next time. Life comes first.

Thanks for all the help though dude, you own and so does your tournies support.

Mprime

Smash Ace
I should be interviewed, worst player in region. Also totally gonna read that in the morning.
You Joe can I get interviewed next?

Interview me, I'm fabulous

Joe if you want you can interview me lol. Maybe about why I keep randomly appearing after quitting, or about how Ness is the best character in the game, or about how I'm a genius (quote - Niko K).
interview me yo

You know you want to, Interview Me.

..................Canada tournies>usa tournies.

140 in total for all this, not counting food. This can be done. really since I just got rid of paying bills.

80% chance I am going. For sure I will comfirm if it is 100% or not on sunday.

Should also put my name on that title. And I would like to do that interview thing. sounds fun.

The photoshop at the end of that Whitby interview killed me

Joe interview me, I'm awesome.

interview me...
I find this funny

Top Bottom