• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
House that Sas Canadian guy Gi? he was looking for housing and I assume he's flying to Toronto.

Also Mr L is housing us then?

If so we'd arrive at 11:30 pm in Whitby. D: we need to be picked up I guess.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Am I housing MTL then? Because I probably can pick you guys up at the bus stop at 11:30

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yeah Eric nothing has been changed from Raz's housing list aside from Nova Scotia not staying at Gis anymore and getting the hotel :)

ill post all the bus times tonight when im off work

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Doom,Will,Blackas,and Vinnies trip info
Trip information:
Fri Feb 03, 2012
Depart New York, West Side of 9th Ave between 31st St and 33rd St at February 3, 2012 12:00 PM arrive Toronto, Toronto Coach Terminal. at February 3, 2012 10:40 PM

Trip information:
Mon Feb 06, 2012
Depart Toronto, Toronto Coach Terminal. at February 6, 2012 12:00 PM arrive New York, 7th Ave & 28th St. at February 6, 2012 10:55 PM

^ Nicole,MJG,and Bloodcross will be coming in with these guys at the same time(me,nicole,Bc and mjg are all gonna chill during the day until we gotta grab the rest of the guys, then were gonna head to whitby together) we should be in whitby by Midnight

VG BC (tba, megabus rescheduled their tickets)

Sylvarius(needs to get back to me)

Alphicans(needs to get back to me)

Anyone else that needs to be taken care of?

FOR EVERYONE BUSSING FROM UNION BUS TERMINAL: ONE WAY TICKET TO WHITBY IS $7.55

Mprime

Smash Ace
Lol everyone leaves monday eh, that's not too much of a problem i just have school 8am monday feb 6. More worried about getn enough sleep for school that day with 7-9 ppl crashn at my house lulz. Might skip first 2 classes that day if i have to. In the end i'll live.

:phone:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
just PMed everyone that has confirmed a wii or tv for this tourney, PRIVATE message me back guys with whether what you said is still good to go or not so i can have everything figured up for setups

thanks!

edit: if i missed you or dont have you on the setups list, let me know =]

Mprime

Smash Ace
Word of advice for those bussing it from union take the train instead. It's the same price as the bus it's faster and way more space n luxurious. It also drops you off at the same place.

Edit: only difference is the bus runs later than the train. Also the go bus ticket from union to whitby can be used on the train and vise versa with the go train ticket.

Patches

Smash Master
So I had an interesting conversation with someone. Apparently Suzaku goes around talking **** about our scene. Thinks we're free and ****. I'm sorry, we only need one Tinman.

Accusations true Suzaku? Don't be a ***** and man up if they are. Cause that's ****ing lame dude. Talking **** about your own scene. Not cool.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
So I had an interesting conversation with someone. Apparently Suzaku goes around talking **** about our scene. Thinks we're free and ****. I'm sorry, we only need one Tinman.

Accusations true Suzaku? Don't be a ***** and man up if they are. Cause that's ****ing lame dude. Talking **** about your own scene. Not cool.

yeah I've def seen him say that in the freeplay chat on AiB, but I always thought he was joking around.

That aside tho... I still technically need a teammate. Who's tryin'a win?

TOJoe hype-up line before Apex: "Who's gdlk??? and who's just all hype???"

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Even if he was... is he wrong? Is our scene dat ****? (Depends on how he was trashtalking though, if he was saying like 'we don't got enuf tourneys' okay but stuff like man our TOS ARE **** or the players, then no good!)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
We're getting better. A scene doesn't go from being among the worst to the best overnight. I mean for TO at least, we've got, what; V, Gi, Poke, and I, far from completely free.

**** like that is why I skipped him for the crew, he doesn't want to be associated with Ontario fine by me.

I hope I play him again in tournament, now that I've finally got a handle on Falco.

OMG am I getting hyped about Brawl again?

Unfortunately my attending doesn't look good I'm afraid.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey guys we need more wiis, atm theres about a 3-4 wii shortfall. If you arent bringing a wii please bring one!

Top Bottom