• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Holy on what? MSN or Skype?....I think neither lol

Also Joe whats the list of people who I'm housing again?...I forget, also I may have to move someone around cause theres another person from the luigi boards that might be coming and wants my housing
Any of em? Are you online? this is serius talk. lol I,ll log on into it his MSN is holynightmare@live.fr

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Mr_L, do you have Skype or AIM? If you have room for 5 I'd really appreciate it if we could get things straightened out here.

19 hour drive for Nova Scotia.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Uhm, as much as I'd love to house more people, pretty sure my parents would not be okay with this lol.

Most I can house is like 6-7 max and Joe has already given me that many, sorry =/....You can add me on skype though, TehNumberSeven

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
how is it MY fault that people are dropping in/out of the tourney?? Im trying to accomodate everyone, have you noticed that the USA players from the megabus has not been changed ONCE since i made that damn lsit. Players sign up,players drop out IT HAPPENS. Im doing everything i can, if im doing such a bad job FIND HOUSING YOURSELVES AND STOP COMPLAINING

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Joe! Can I get the list of who I'm housing again please and who is 100% confirmed because theres a **** load of people asking if I can house them, so I just wanna make sure I get the most I can.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
how is it MY fault that people are dropping in/out of the tourney?? Im trying to accomodate everyone, have you noticed that the USA players from the megabus has not been changed ONCE since i made that damn lsit. Players sign up,players drop out IT HAPPENS. Im doing everything i can, if im doing such a bad job FIND HOUSING YOURSELVES AND STOP COMPLAINING
Joe! Can I get the list of who I'm housing again please and who is 100% confirmed because theres a **** load of people asking if I can house them, so I just wanna make sure I get the most I can.
there you go, move on already. Everyone is cluster****ed in the head right now about housing. OBV U.S.A are fine, you got them their tickets.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Can we cut the drama and just try to get this straightened out, please?

I know its stressful, but we need to know who is going where....

Mprime: 7 total FULL friday-sunday
Vinnie
Nicole
Will
Doom
MJG
Dazwa
Blackanese

Mr.L 7 total = FULL (only 1-2 spare beds, need to bring pillows/sleeping bags) friday-sat
Logic
Lights
GIMR
Apostl
Technical Chase
Gio
Alphicans

Googs/Gi: 5 total, need to confirm how many people each can fit friday-sunday
Stroumbert
Swordgard
Holy
Ally
Guard

This was the list we had plus the following:

Sylarius (SK)
Raziek (NS)
Croi (NS)
White (NS)
Attila (NS)
Lamb (NS)

Who of these DECONFIRMED?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Mr.L 7 total = FULL (only 1-2 spare beds, need to bring pillows/sleeping bags) friday-sat
Logic
GIMR
Apostl

the rest is open

hence why i said you guys would need to split it since Eric cant fit all of NS with what he has left, but noone listens to me and just complains

Googs/Gi: 5 total, need to confirm how many people each can fit friday-sunday
Stroumbert
Swordgard
Holy
Ally
Guard

^ i have no idea whos going and who isnt going, noone is communicating with me. Ally/Holy are the only people i know are going 100%

Croi

Smash Lord
Team Nova Scotia got a room at the Hyatt and basically opened our doors to anyone who wanted to room for the time. Just ask Will. Get on our level

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Well if Dawza isn't going, MPrime can house another or two and if only those 3 are confirmed for me I can take 4 more. So it might work out if NS is willing to split up the housing >.>

Croi

Smash Lord
Splitting the cost for a hotel room for two or three days wouldn't be too expensive. A pair of queen sizes and we're good to go. I'm just one Nova Scotian but I'd pitch in for a room if it'd be easier.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Theres a bus that takes you to the venue

Edit: honestly i would look into the hotel i linked you guys 120$ between 6 people is peanuts, and the guys bussing from
Gis will spend the equivalent thrpugh subway/bus fares. Not to mention how complicated itll make things for you guys being seperated

:phone:
^^^ Raz, like i said i would probably have to divide you guys up between Gis and stuff if Eric and matt cant fit you

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I know, I'm just seeing if there's a way we can make this work. Give me a few minutes. As long as nobody has their heart set on a SPECIFIC house I might be able to make it work.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Mprime: 7 total FULL friday-sunday
Vinnie
Nicole
Will
Doom
MJG
Blackanese
Sylarius (SK)

Logic
GIMR
Apostl
Alphicans (AL)
Holy (QC)
Ally (QC)
Mar1 (QC)

Googs/Gi: 5 total, need to confirm how many people each can fit friday-
Raziek (NS)
Croi (NS)
White (NS)
Attila (NS)
Lamb (NS)

Does this work?

Edit: Wait, are Googs/Gi seperate places or one house?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok, so that should be able to work then, I hope.

Is there anyone I missed that's obvious? I think I got all the OoP and OoC players.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i have to call GI cause he only wanted to house 4 people, im going to call him now

edit: also guys if you house with Gi your going to be leaving for the tournament early because we need time to setup before we open the doors, is this ok for you guys?

ill message Raz when Gi gets back to me

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
will do, Gi doesnt have internet so i gotta catch him when hes not at work/school..ill wrangle the ******* down eventually;)

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
So would it be cool if I kicked Mar1 out to MPrimes so I have room to house one more? Or does MTL wanna stay all together lol

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
nova scotia people...you guys are coming in a car right? do you have room for 3 tvs in your car? and do you have room to drive gi also?

Top Bottom