• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Highly unlikely Joe.

If we drive up with Lamb's junker it's barely gonna fit us 5. Otherwise we're renting a fullsize car, which likely doesn't have room for 3 unless they're small, and would still only seat 5 people.

Croi

Smash Lord
We could probably just make multiple trips, can't we? Provided we unload all our luggage we could probably fit that many TVs into one car.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Gis house isnt near the venue, Mr.Ls/Mprimes is.

No worries, i have it covered. Like originally planned im gonna get the tvs with my car ahead of time. Gi said he'll call me soon hold tight

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Mprime: 7 total FULL friday-sunday
Vinnie
Nicole
Will
Doom
MJG
Blackanese
Sylarius (SK)

Mr.L 7 total = FULL (only 1-2 spare beds, need to bring pillows/sleeping bags) friday-sat
Logic
GIMR
Apostl
Alphicans (AL)
Holy (QC)
Ally (QC)
Mar1 (QC)

Googs/Gi: 5 total, need to confirm how many people each can fit friday-
Raziek (NS)
Croi (NS)
White (NS)
Attila (NS)
Lamb (NS)

Does this work?

Edit: Wait, are Googs/Gi seperate places or one house?
Just remembered Ian is staying with Mprime too, ill try to get a hold of matt also, just texted him.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok i sorted things out, got on that grown man status

me and Gi are very passionate about the event and we want you guys to know were putting in crazy amounts of work to make this successful, i wish i could show you the interview i did with Gaming Ottawa a few days that pretty much sums up everything for me.

Canada vs USA is back on, im off now for a business meeting, ill be back later tonight. Thanks for the patience guys

edit: just got a call from Gi, nova scotia he can house you, just bring sleeping bags since he only has 2 couches, brings wiis also if you wanna play cause gi doesnt have anything, and youll have to come to house after he finishes work(doesnt know exact time yet) so PM me if you need something to do in toronto during the meantime and ill hook it up

any other questions/concerns i would prefer to be done over email/facebook

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
*Sees Page 94*
*Left off at page 89*
*Reads All*

To Joe and Gi didn't call is Revival of Salt for nothing.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
reposting schedule since you guys gotta read this

*IMPORTANT READ*

Schedule/additional rules added

reg at 11:15
reg closes at 11:45
Crews starts at 12:00(hype right away like a boss)
USA vs Canada is Done by 1:00
seeding for doubles and singles + doubles bracket is created by 12:30-45 by Gi/TO Joe while crews are going on
doubles bracket starts at 1:15
when doubles gets to losers-semi finals(predicted for 3:00) announce pools 1-10 on left over setups(numbered by pools)
when doubles get to losers finals announce the remaining 5 pools(predicted for 3:45)
doubles is finished by 5:00
pools finished in 3-4 hours(done around 6-8pm)
pools are tallied,seeding,bracket is made by 8-9
32 man bracket starts at 9:15
Bracket is done by 12-1am LATEST
1-3am - booze brawl and *****es

*note: you have to let GI know when you go for a lunch/dinner break. He will sign you out and give you between 30-45mins pending tourney process,failure to do so will result in 1 set loss every 10minutes you are late if match is called)
If you are 10minutes late once your match is announced, you lose the set* instead of giving a lunch break we believe its better to let players go when they want because players either ignore/arent able to make it for their lunch break)

If caught cheating in pools(forfeiting/manipulating scores you will be DQd)
If you forfeit at any point in the winners/losers bracket(unless you have a legitimate excuse approved by a T.O)you are allowed to continue in losers but lose any amount of money you could have won if you place in the money*

-coaching is allowed between matches, it is banned during-(you can take up to 5minutes between rounds for coaching/general strategical thinking)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So to NS I seriously want TO (+ Brampton) vs. NS to go down. No quebec, lol. Seriously, let me know how many people in your crew and I'll set it up.

Also Joe can you ask Gi if he would want to be in on this? Since I've no way to get a hold of him.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hehe considering how few people I have to work with lol

Also if no P:M that side tourney will be a free entry TvC tourney 1st gets like... $10. Maybe more, idk.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Well, I can't talk to the people I need to for the flight ticket until Monday. But by then, you'll surely hear from me.
And yesssssssssss room me with Vinnie xP

If the house is already full, then that's fine too.

I really, really hope I can come.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Important notice for those taking the go train/bus to whitby. CHECK when the last train/bus will be taking you back because this tournament will be running quite late and I don't want to see people not being able to make it back home that night.

I've had something like that happen to me before and i almost did not make it back home if it wasn't for somewhat of a miracle that occured.

Other than that can't wait for this tourney. Going to be so much fun being that it's in whitby and we can drink at the venue.

P.S. thankyou joe n gi for all your hard work. This is clearly the largest tourney in canada ever and I am honored that it is taking place in whitby!!!!

:phone:

Patches

Smash Master
Wait wait wait. I think I should honestly get a spot on in Toronto vs NS crew. I used to live in toronto, for most of my life. And now I live in the middle of butt **** nowhere. I don't get to partake in crews very often... So I think I should get in on this. (;

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hehe, Patches, was waiting for you to bring that up!

So far I'm thinking Peachy/Patches/Gichan/me/V/I'm not sure, maybe Poke, maybe someone else.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Hehe considering how few people I have to work with lol

Also if no P:M that side tourney will be a free entry TvC tourney 1st gets like... $10. Maybe more, idk.
Oh **** now I gotta practice my favourite fighting game ever again? Ok!

Best game ever!

Also does this mean you're going now? Thought you couldn't make it.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Wait wait wait. I think I should honestly get a spot on in Toronto vs NS crew. I used to live in toronto, for most of my life. And now I live in the middle of butt **** nowhere. I don't get to partake in crews very often... So I think I should get in on this. (;

i support this

hey joe whats goin on with the stream btw

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Team NS has decided to get a hotel room, didn't realize gi's house was that far out of the way for us.

So there's extra housing available now.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dirt im fine with these side events but getting the setups to run it/fitting it into the schedule will be an issue,atm the schedule is super tight and we need all the set-up stations possible, if your planning on running it once singles is almost over thatd be good but anything before that wont work

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
5 free housing spots available *takes note*

and alex, were still looking into stuff for the livestream, the venue owner and me are keeping in touch but hes super busy so i gotta catch him at the right times to talk about everything, still gotta find out more stuff to go forward with what we want to do

and hype to everyone coming :D!

edit: off to shoot the next hype video hopefully!

Top Bottom