• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Iliad

Smash Lord
I can house 1-2 people. know that if I house you, you'll sleep on a leather couch or pull out bed from said couch, and my mom will prolly buy us all mcdonalds breakfast.

Dat hospitality. Prefer to house Alphicans, just sayin.

Mprime

Smash Ace
I can house 1-2 people. know that if I house you, you'll sleep on a leather couch or pull out bed from said couch, and my mom will prolly buy us all mcdonalds breakfast.

I was housed by illiad once at random, his mom got me a double bacon cheeseburger combo from harveys. <3 Illiads MOM.

Edit: Joe, you should interview hamilton. The tournament is named salt and is in whitby and nothing has made hamilton saltier than whitby. :troll:
:phone:

Patches

Smash Master

Iliad for best houser.

Legit.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
I'm also lookin for a dubs teammate, I main Ness with an MK second. Got a few mediocre tertiaries as well (Fox, Toon Link and Oli). Let me know if interested!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
As I keep throwing out, I'm looking for a dubs teammate too. I main Ganondorf, with Link, Zelda and Sheik. I also have a legit Dedede and MK, however I don't particularly like playing MK most of the time.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I decided to interview Patches since he is contributing a lot to the tournament/all around good dude

Iliad if people house with you will they need there own way to get to the tournament or is there 1-2 spots open in the Htown carpool?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm also lookin for a dubs teammate, I main Ness with an MK second. Got a few mediocre tertiaries as well (Fox, Toon Link and Oli). Let me know if interested!
i wanna team with you again sometimeeeeeeee <3

supreme dirt i wanna team with you sometime too <3

god damn every1 i wanna team with is looking for a dubs teammate the 1 time i already have one way in advance lol...

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Can I reserve the right to house with you? I'll let everyone know ASAP if I can't make it.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i dont think red x has a problem with gimmick teams lol ;)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'll be looking for a partner for this. I don't really play seriously anymore but I'm still sorta good I guess.

I play Swagachu, King Swagdede, Swagness, Swago, and Swagke

(read: I just do fancy things with these characters and am not actually good with any of them)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sick dude thanks :)

just finished boxing day shopping, ppl are animals lmao

Pimp Daddy get that passport :woman:

Mprime

Smash Ace
Joe did you talk to googs about housing? He isn't sure if he can house anyone and if he can it would be around 2 people at most. By the way for those who can't get housed there is cheap motels nearby the venue.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Btw Matt do you have extension cords i could borrow for the tourney? Or anyone that wants to help set up in the morning for that matter?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I might as well come and help.

Got a bunch of extension cords in the garage.

Like an absolutely gratuitous amount.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Yoooooo add TDawg and MeowPur to the confirmed attendance list and change it from 77 to 79!!!!

Edit: checkn with googs bro if he confirms we can make that **** 80 and odds are he will be coming!

Top Bottom