• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Tech chase is hosting a tournament on the 4th feb. I guess he ain't going anymore?
I'm moving to the 11th. I completely forgot this was that weekend. I wanna come to this! My bad Joe lol

Also Joe if do end up coming to my event, free housing and all that. You'll get the same royal treatment I give Elliot..lol

Alsoalso: In the market for a teammate I suppose.

I go pretty much all :dedede: in doubles. I play super gay and stock tank. My 2 stocks = most people's 4 stocks lol. I only play the support role but I have it down to a science. Ally can vouch for the legitimacy of my claim ;) I just hold stocks and set up easy kills for you generally. If you can handle the aggressive killing machine role and need someone who's awesome support...you found him. Inquire within. ;)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yesterday when i told my boyfriend i can't team with him at apex 2013... judging by his reaction i assume i'll be teaming with him at this lol :)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Thanks a bunch tech chase :) ill know closer to the date if i can come 100%

and Alphi i have you covered i just need you to confirm asap and provide the details of your flight times broski

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Derek, please tell me how you are getting to this. I wanna go sooo badly but I need to check with my school schedule first and see about my money situation. But I should be good.

If I am able to attend, I would need housing (I am easy to deal with just a pillow and floorspace and I'm set.)

Mprime

Smash Ace
Have friday-sunday booked for this, work confirmed it. Can't wait for salt, I'm as excited for it as I am Apex!

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I really think I would be a suitable person to be interviewed if I do good with results.
LOL

Ok joe i vote for tin man but the twist is he must take on his early brawl persona, back before he sold his soul to the brawlluminati to get better, i want an interview with the tin man from the what is clutch days
more tinterviews!!

:phone:

Mprime

Smash Ace
Game 1 is Quiet Man (Instrumental) by Renard - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpwa2w3SqM0
Game 2 is Stark Raving Mad by NegaRen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKZTr-5skvo

Game 3, I have no idea of absolutely anything and I've wanted to know for quite some time. I've gone through desperate measures to attempt to find the name, but no success :(
thanks so much it was just the first 2 i am looking for as well lol, there are some other songs i wish to get on my wii but i forget the matches that have them

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
awesome news guys!

Omega Collectables will be sponsoring this event! They are generously offering 100$ Pot Bonus plus a Raffle Prize! Big ups:)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Thanks! Gi is the one who really got everything going for the bonus so he deserves the credit :)

Also is anyone willing to help me clean up the O.P? Id really appreciate it cause im not that savvy when it comes to making these kinds of threads

Top Bottom