• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt Results Thread

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know you owned any large green cushion either yet we all know what happened with that.

:troll:
I don't even know the color yet you kept it in your car... I smell something fishy here son. Planting evidence to blame a :reverse:...

you and your ***** ***
I do, we got 3 of em, never use em fool.

LOOOLL LOOOOLLLL LOOOLL
So how come when we reach to your place, you and holy always gotta knock the door?

Failure son... Failure. Must grow up now son and open the door yourself.

ALSO

HYPE TOURNEY I HAD FUN PLAYING AGAINST EVERYONE

MJG

Smash Hero
Shout outsssssssssss

GI: Thanks again for everything. I really appreciate your help. Ill be coming out to canada again for sure

MR. RAYMOND 1: Most hilarious smasher that I know and you are just a really cool person to be around. Lol @ people mixing us up. Good seeing you my "lighter" skinned twin.

1. Ally :snake: :metaknight: :rob: Good Job winning. I thought you would get top 2 for sure. Always an impressive player to watch/play.
2. Vinnie :popo: GGs Vinnie. I think we definitely became closer during this tournament
4. Holynightmare :metaknight: It's rare for me to come across players who are just as patient as me. Great games holy.
5. Toronto Joe :metaknight: Thanks again for having me come out to this tournament! Canada is amazing and I will definitely come back
5. Bloodcross :falco: GGs BC. I hope you and Nicole got your situation worked out.
7. Will :dk2: You were by far the most nerve racking person to play at this tournament. Your DK is SOOOOOOO impressive to me. Good job :)
7. [YRSF] Tin Man :olimar: GGs. Watch out for down smash :bee:
9. Logic :olimar: We will team one day bro
9. Yoona (Sauc3) :metaknight: :samus2: Good job.
9. Mar1 :dk2: I didn't think that I would be amazed by another DK so soon. GGs man.
9. GIMR :gw: :falco: GGs man. I didn't realize how well you placed. Keep it up
13. Pharaoh Brolic Allah Ackbar Jihad Burka (Cruxis) :snake: Man...we never got to MM lol...I didn't get to MM a lot of people though. You were really cool to kick it with. See ya later Mr. Egypt.
13. Doom :falco: :metaknight: Such a cool cat (not a term I throw around loosely LOL). I got to see how good you were this weekend and how much potential you have. Fun kickin it with you as well
17. Nicole :peach: I THINK WE DID PRETTY WELL FOR US TEAMING FOR THE FIRST TIME! We definitely need to team again for future events. You are my favorite doubles partner and you are still "pretty" cool person I guess.
17. Patches :gw: Hype man lol. Good stuff
17. Raziek :marth: Never got to MM :(
17. Apostl :ashketchum: Didn't realize how comical you were until this weekend lol
25. Googs :diddy: Chill guy. Good seeing you

ILIAD! You are a really chill person haha. I am glad that I finally got to meet you. Ill be seeing you in canada sometime
Thanks for housing us Mprime.

Shoutouts to Canada's "Pretty Green Bud"

Canada: Ya'll are amazing. Ill be coming out again

Good tournament!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
About time for some shoutouts!

First off, everyone be sure to check out DI episode 55, where I recount Revival of Salt from the American perspective, as well as give shoutouts to as many as I can remember! I'll post the link when it's uploaded.

Blackanese- Yo, props for carrying me mad hard in dubs! I hope I made up for it a little in the 1v2 situations after getting bodied all match xD I always enjoy teaming with you dude, you always push me to want to succeed that much more. It was fun traveling with you, Max, and Vinnie. NY traveling warriors!

Nova Scotia- Jesse, Matt, Adrian, Nick, Jordan, and Colin. You guys have always been so hospitable to me ever since Apex, I can't imagine having as good a time at RoS if it weren't for you guys. Denny's was a breakfast of champions, and good times were had by all. I will definitely be coming out to visit you guys in N.S. sometime, no doubts about it. I continue to find myself indebted to your kindness, so I have to make up for it somehow!

White- Dude you are off the wall with your seemingly ignorant, verbal abuse of everyone who comes within earshot of you xD Especially when you are too belligerent to care lolol. Luckily, I know that you're just messing around, and I never take anything personal. But you've always been pretty cool to me. Congrats on being the only one to take a game off me in our N.S. vs Will MM's =P

Lamb- Our MM's were a ton of fun!! Your pikachu actually really surprised me, you have a lot of tech skill and pulled off some pretty fancy stuff. Given, DK is a pretty large target, but not to be underestimated as I'm sure you know. It was great meeting you =)

Colin- We didn't get to talk much at this... but LOL at your shoutout. There was a time where I would be offended by ginger comments (insert Kai and DM Brandon's brutal jokes upon first meeting them), but I can't deny that I am a poor soulless, ******* as you say. The souls of others are the source of my power after all. By peering into the soul of the opposition, otherwise monstrous reads become effortless and DK claps rampant.

1. Ally :snake: :metaknight: :rob: - You know, we hardly ever play each other aside from that one string of events in bracket. We should fix that. Congratulations on your victory over Ice Climbers and defending your region! That crew battle though... =P

2. Vinnie :popo: - Good job Vinnie! And happy birthday again man =) You repped the US extremely well and single handedly won the crew battle for us ^_^ Super duper traveling buddies 4ever? <3

3. MJG :toonlink: :metaknight: - This guy... is so patient! I think your patience got to me in that match haha. At Whobo 3 I went in expecting it to go to time, but I haven't played a Toon Link in bracket since. We had an awesome set though, and I can safely say that you are freaking amazing =) Our doubles sessions the night after the event were godlike btw. Congratulations on 3rd and 2nd in dubs! You guys completely destroyed us lolz.

4. Holynightmare :metaknight: - I'm a little upset I didn't get to play you in bracket =x But you prob would have just went ROB and pooped on me lolol. I feel like if there is anyone that can help me master that matchup, it would be you. Congrats on a very good placing, and gg's in our MM's.

5. Toronto Joe :metaknight: - Most epic set of the day by far. You really stepped it up dude, thanks for keeping me humble. Though you must already know that I am gunning for you now ^_^ I can't wait to watch our matches again from the stream!! So freaking hype! Thanks again for hosting such a selfless, awesome event that catered to OOC players. I would definitely come back to Canada for another big event.

5. Bloodcross :falco: - I could immediately tell from the night before how much you improved. Your falco was super impressive vs Ally man. And let's not stay up all night before a tournament ever again xD But I am glad we were finally able to get a lot of friendlies in with one another.

7. Will :dk2: - Choke artist, step it up fool.

7. [YRSF] Tin Man :olimar: :falco: - Good **** placing alongside me. Damn, didn't realize you did so well at this event! Also, fun MM's we had. And LOL at Dabuz's IM's in response to me beating Logic in bracket haha. You were very welcoming and friendly at this, but don't look so surprised to see Blacka and I surpassing you in losers bracket after choking vs you and Alphicans in winners =D That man Raymond is a doubles god. Also, good stuff placing 5th in dubs.

9. Logic :olimar: - That fated day where we finally meet in bracket, and I get a bull**** win. Haha. You were bodying me the entire set if I remember correctly, but that's just the way it goes for DK. Get destroyed the whole stock, land a lucky hit, get that gimp/absurdly powerful move to connect. Our rivalry lives on, somehow I was able to sneak by this time though. Also, I was very impressed by our communication/chemistry in doubles when we actually had time to practice. I'd definitely be down to team with you for real sometime now that we know what's good.

9. Yoona (Sauc3) :metaknight: :samus2: - I think we played a few friendlies! If you were the dude who played me with a really solid MK, and then Samus for a few matches afterward. I <3 that matchup haha. If only Samus could kill...

9. Mar1 :dk2: - Very glad we finally met for the first time! I learned a lot from you, and your technical skill with DK is beyond impressive. If our DK's could be classified, I rely almost solely on mind games, while you are both smart and technical. Impressive placing, and we shall definitely get that MM in next time we meet. It shall be interesting =)

9. GIMR :gw: :falco: - Impressive stuff vs Ally dude! You were on point! Oh and lol at you thinking super armor punch only clashes with glide attack. *tsk tsk* Teach me the easiest way to invincicopter!!

13. Pharaoh Brolic Allah Ackbar Jihad Burka (Cruxis) :snake: - Playing you was nothing short of hilarious xD You are a very entertaining guy, and your snake is one of a kind. I'm glad I was able to teach you how to tech DK's cargo stage spike, ****'s easy right?! And don't be offended by my saving all the matches we played, that's just in good spirit of the event so that history is not lost. You would know about that though right? What with hieroglyphics and all...

13. Alphicans :gw: - Aside from doubles, we never got to play =l I'm sad about that.

13. Doom :falco: :metaknight: - Sucks we had to play so early in losers bracket, but it was an intense *** set nonetheless. You always seem to push me to a new level to avoid getting bodied by you knowing almost all of my options at any given time. I think it's obvious as of this tournament that you don't actually suck at the game, in fact you are extremely good, just inconsistent. Thanks so much for letting me use your laptop to watch Dexter Season 3. I am already in withdrawal again!!! Gotta catch up to you lol. Fun times traveling with you man, let's chill again sometime real soon.

13. Attila :dk2: - My DK brethren from another province! Best in Nova Scotia, eh? Keep it up dude. It was a pleasure meeting you, and hanging out with the N.S. gang. You guys are always so hospitable and fun to be around =) Denny's was beyond godlike on Sunday morning haha consider that my gift to you from America. Congrats on your placing and holding up that DK swag vs diddy kong when it mattered most! 7th, 9th, 13th, we're taking over. Keep in touch and Im always here to give you whatever advice you need on any matchups with DK, bc I'm a brawl monster like that.

17. Nicole :peach: <-- Doubles goddess right here. Now people know why it's so much fun to team with you! It's so hard to punish your spacing in doubles, so you're definitely doing it right. Keep it up =) You guys almost beating Ally/Holy in doubles was super impressive to watch. And don't worry about losing to Patches, he's a "DK slayer" =P

17. Patches :gw: - DK slayer!!! We never got to MM again! I'm sure we'll meet again sometime soon. Good stuff beating Nicole =x

17. Raziek :marth: - Jordan, it was a pleasure meeting you. Ironically enough our first time playing was in bracket, and not in an MM/friendly like the rest of N.S. It was a tight set, I can tell you certainly know what is punishable and what isn't. My playstyle is super gimmicky though, and in addition I know the marth matchup really well because that's the only character I fought against for 2 years straight haha. Just watch out for d-air =P

17. Buenob :rob: - I'm not positive, but we may have played some friendlies... correct me if I'm wrong.

17. Poke :falco: - Nice try infiniting me with D3 in bracket xD Thanks to your advice though, DK prevails! (down smashes D3's head from atop the platform ftw) ^_^ I hope you got to watch a bunch of my matches! It was nice meeting you, and it's very flattering that you respect me to that level... I would have never known had you not said anything =x Also, you are super tall!!

17. V115 :zerosuitsamus: - Never got to play you at this! I'm a ZSS slayer of sorts, would have been interesting for some fresh meat =D

17. Croi :wario: - It seems that in our serious friendly sets you will always emerge victorious, but something about putting big money on the line helps me zone better in that matchup. Some BS seemed to occur in my favor as well, so don't sweat it too hard. I definitely tried my absolute hardest vs you, and you are still the most challenging for me out of the N.S. players. Waft is way too good vs DK...

17. Apostl :pt: - Fun times teaming with you in our doubles sets. Team big boyz did pretty damn well, just do me a favor and murder ivysaur in it's sleep for me so that I don't have to. That character getting gimped feels like an auto loss for both of us sometimes xD

25. Googs :diddy: - We may have actually played a few friendlies, bc I remember fighting a diddy kong. If not, 'tis a shame.

25. Fuddo :pit: - Didn't get to play. =l

25. Zhao :luigi2: - We had a really fun doubles set!! I wish we could have played some singles friendlies though. Fighting Luigi is always fun =) Also, you're hilarious xD

25. Jessica (Phiddlesticks) :random: - Congrats making it to bracket! But we didn't get to play at all either =x

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
SHOOT OOTS

1. Ally :snake: :metaknight: :rob: - Glad I had the chance to play you, it was great to meet you, nothing much else I can say other than I'm glad I paid to have my *** kicked. Hope to see you at another tourney.
2. Vinnie :popo: - I don't think we talked much, but your ICs are flashy as ****, good stuff on second place.
3. MJG :toonlink: :metaknight: - We didn't get to MM, but it's no big. I'll have to wait till some other time for my Toon Link baptism. Wtahcing you vs. Will was hype as ****, despite both of you living obscenely long.
4. Holynightmare :metaknight: - Glad I had a chance to play your ROB. Thanks for the games, was really close despite me getting 3-0'd. xD Next time I'll win.
5. Toronto Joe :metaknight: - Amazing job on hosting this tourney bro, so glad we could make it out. I enjoyed the money match, I know your MK would have ***** me. You vs. Will was ALSO hype as ****. Thanks so much for listening to our concerns over pools, I appreciated that you went out of your way to listen.
5. Bloodcross :falco: - lolragequits.
7. Will :dk2: - My second favorite DK main. Thanks for being a bro, </3 for knocking me out.
7. [YRSF] Tin Man :olimar: - Go to Hellasmashed. :troll: Good sets, was good to finally meet you bro.
9. Logic :olimar: - We'll play League sometime. Enjoyed the money matches.
9. Yoona (Sauc3) :metaknight: :samus2: - I've never had to deal with ledgedrop shuttle loop. My *** hurts from that three-stock.
9. Mar1 :dk2: - I shouldn't have lost to you, but good **** on making it to 9th. Rather unorthodox playstyle compared to what I'm used to with Attila.
9. GIMR :gw: :falco: - Next time, Gadget.
13. Pharaoh Brolic Allah Ackbar Jihad Burka (Cruxis) :snake: - You rage too much. <3 Thanks for Oracle of Ages and the MM, I enjoyed both.
13. Alphicans :gw: - Clone buddy! Thanks for ****** me in a matchup I have no experience in. Was great to meet you.
13. Doom :falco: :metaknight: - Double MK. :( I don't think we really talked otherwise.
13. Attila :dk2: - MY BOY!
17. Nicole :peach: - Thanks for the MM, you're pretty chill. Not as tall as expected, but like the others said, looking at who you came with, I can see why. THEM TALL CANADIANS.
17. Patches :gw: - Good **** on your upsets bro. Can't handle that DK though.
17. Raziek :marth: - Do better next time. GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME.
17. Buenob :rob:
17. Poke :falco:
17. V115 :zerosuitsamus: - We forgot to MM.
17. Croi :wario: - Bracket ***** in the Booty
17. Apostl :ashketchum: - Legit PT, was fun hanging out with you guys at MPrime's.
25. Googs :diddy: - DAT BTHROW
25. Fuddo :pit: - Enjoyed our set. You should probably learn to be more patient and just chill on the ledge.
25. Zhao :luigi2: - You knocked us out of doubles. :( Entertaining as always, was great to see you bro.
25. Jessica (Phiddlesticks) :random:

GI: Legit Wario, great job running the tourney, you guys did awesome.
Jen: Sorry I didn't go easy on you in pools. :urg: Your Kirby is good, but you seem inexperienced. You'll improve with time, I'm sure. :3
Whoever was screaming about Pokemon: Calm the **** down bro, you're not the N64 kid.

Shoutouts to the venue being super legit, plastered Illiad, MPrime and Mr.L for housing everyone and being awesome.

Had an amazing time, would definitely come out to another, just probably not drive next time. xD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
1. Ally :snake: :metaknight: :rob: - Good job winning as always! I'm tight we didn't get to hang out/drink/commentate more, but the time we got to spend together on the mic was really enjoyable. Your commentary is very promising, and I'd love to see a commentator/top player mix!

2. Vinnie :popo: - Good games in teams, and good job on second! Don't be disappointed, but I don't think you are. Your ICs are too stupid...some day I'll get good enough to beat you (in singles). It was fun to travel with you, and I hope everything works out. You're a champ for making 22 hours of travel in one day.

3. MJG :toonlink: :metaknight: - Yo Raymond...why do you live in Kansas? You're too cool to not be a New Yorker. Move over here so you can hang with me and the other Raymond. You're also really ****ing good at the game, which I partially knew, but I didn't expect you to be as good as you were. I'm tight that we didn't get to team together in friendlies and that the only singles matches we played were first thing in the morning--I was playing so sluggishly and felt really unimpressive at the time. You're a beast at the game and quite the cool cat yourself, hope to see you again soon!

4. Holynightmare :metaknight: - Good set in singles, so close! We should play more, I feel like we have pretty similar styles of MK.

5. Toronto Joe :metaknight: - Awesome tournament, gorgeous venue, extreme generosity and just all around one of my favorite dudes in and outside of Smash. You did a great job hosting and playing this weekend, and good games in teams! Come down to NYC soon so we can show you how we do it in America.

5. Bloodcross :falco: - Teams was fun, I'm still so sorry about my one derp moment in losers. :/ We should team again! You did great this weekend, don't be disappointed. Work on keeping your composure again, you were doing great.

7. Will :dk2: - Too much to fit into SWF's character limit. Good matches in singles and teams (I'll get you next time, no worries), you eliminated me from both events, you *******. Dexter was too good, stories about *****es at CVS were too good, friendlies Sunday night were too good, you being a pansy and not drinking my beer was too good, and if I had to travel 24 hours roundtrip with you again, I wouldn't be salty.

7. [YRSF] Tin Man :olimar: - Nice placing. I'll still body you. Looking forward to Impulse!

9. Logic :olimar: - Great times in the car, at the bar, doing FC Jago karaoke, playing friendlies and just chilling. :D FINGERCRAMP JAAAAAAAGO

9. Mar1 :dk2: - Nice meeting you, wish we got to play!

9. GIMR :gw: :falco: - On that Kakera/Otori swag. Good job against Ally and in the tournament in general. The stream was fantastic as usual, and I enjoyed commentating on it. Sorry for not being around the whole time and letting some nonsense go on as a result, hahaha. By the way, I heard the Nile is the biggest river in the world. FINGERCRAMP JAAAAAAAGO

13. Pharaoh Brolic Allah Ackbar Jihad Burka (Cruxis) :snake: - Nice meeting you and playing, even though it was only two games!

13. Alphicans :gw: - Didn't get to talk to you, but you're pretty god damn good.

13. Attila :dk2: - Good games in teams. DK is free for New York.

17. Nicole :peach: - Thanks for being our chauffeur for three days! You and MJG are scary good in teams (despite Peach being free as **** in singles), good job! Don't be disappointed about singles, it happens. FINGERCRAMP JAAAAAAAGO

17. Patches :gw: - Nice chilling with you, you're so quiet!

17. Raziek :marth: - Good games in teams.

17. Buenob :rob: - Good games in singles.

17. Poke :falco: - Learn to use a real controller.

17. V115 :zerosuitsamus: - Good games in singles. I dunno why you thought I was bad. *shrug*

17. Croi :wario: - Nice commentating with you, wish we got to play!

17. Apostl :ashketchum: - Thanks for providing the stream, two pitchers, and many lulz throughout the weekend. FINGERCRAMP JAAAAAAAAGO

25. Googs :diddy: - Fun times at MPrime's!

Iliad - My socialist, alcoholic, maple syrup eating companion! Your commentary is amazing, you're godlike for buying me beer, and we need to chill a significant amount more than we have in the past to make up for all this lost time. Come to NYC soon!

Jen - sup bby ;)

Raymond #1 "Blackanese" "Scuba Diver" "Rough Rider" "Shield Wiggler" "Doubles God" "BangBus" "2008 Scrub" "Mindgames Master" Hemphill - Definitely one of the truest of homies. Talking "poopoo" on the Megabus was godlike, commentating was awesome, bodying Canadians Friday night was the ****, bodying Americans Sunday night was the ****, you beating me in teams because I'm an idiot who kills his partner was tight, shoutouts to Never Have I Ever and the danger zone bathroom, and...too much else to say. Traveling with you was awesome, even if you were asleep half the time. Not a minute goes by that I'm not cracking up from your ridiculous nonsense, LMAO. You're welcome up at Fordham any time, and you already KNOOOOOW we about to be hittin' the club soon!

Great tournament! Only regret is not spending enough time in Toronto. :( Oh well, next time! You guys should all come down to Concentrate IV in March or April!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Lol Doom, it's not necessarily that I thought you were bad, but I had never heard of ANY of your results so..I wasn't expecting to get destroyed.

Max Ketchum

I see. In my prime, I was 6th in NJ and had wins like (namesearch bait) F@tal, S@n, D@buz, V1nnie, 1nui, W1ll, Sn@keee, Bu/\/\, N1njaLink, Log1c, Cur@, B1gLou, etc. I also got top 24 at Apex 2010.

I quit for all of 2011, pretty much, but I'm back now.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Doom, I think you had some trouble typing that out. Is that supposed to say Fatal, San, dabuz, vinnie, inui, will, snakeee, bum, ninjalink, logic, cura, and biglou? :troll:

Max Ketchum

LOL

90% of those players don't even use this site. I was just gonna type them out, but I figured it was more trolltastic to use anti-namesearch tech.

zmx

Smash Lord
I'm with V115. Didn't realize how good Doom was, always just thought of him as a solid commentator. Oh and a choke artist the few times I saw him play.

Granted V115 I told you MK is terrible for ZSS. It's almost ironic. Though I was watching the stream and umm dair? Really? What were you thinking!!???

Aposl

Smash Ace
LOL

90% of those players don't even use this site. I was just gonna type them out, but I figured it was more trolltastic to use anti-namesearch tech.
as someone who has only done a name search once in his entire life, I LOLed so hard when I realized why you typed the names like that, was confused for the longest

Max Ketchum

Yeah, I'm a horrible choke artist, haha. I have bad anxiety problems when it comes to the game because I care a lot about it. I did very well this weekend with containing my nerves, though.

zmx

Smash Lord
Yeah, at this tourny I think you did as well as you could of (other than maybe beating Will).

It saddened me to see so many MKs letting DK recover for free. A ledge drop up B could have gimped him more than a few times (it beats his up B) unless there's something about the MU I'm not understanding.

I mean, I like seeing mid tiers do well as much as the next guy but when the higher tiers are making poor choices.....I don't know how much credit should be given.

zmx

Smash Lord
did USA/canada crew battle happen? did *any* crew battle happen? was it/were they recorded?
No, USA/Canada crew battle didn't happen.

However, USA did make a combo video using Canadian players as dummies. VGbootcamp has uploaded it.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
The positive response for RoS has been overwhelming, i was pretty sure i was done with smash for the time being to pursue other things but you guys are making it really hard to step out of the community lol i def feel the support/respect in this thread that i didnt think was capable of our community. Leaves me with a lot to think of in regards to RoS2 happening. Also you guys should really be praising the gaming ottawa crew because they brought SEVEN setups and all the power cords. Without them the event wouldnt have even been half as good, cant thank you guys enough.

RoS 2 might just happen after all..

:phone:

Max Ketchum

Yeah, at this tourny I think you did as well as you could of (other than maybe beating Will).

It saddened me to see so many MKs letting DK recover for free. A ledge drop up B could have gimped him more than a few times (it beats his up B) unless there's something about the MU I'm not understanding.

I mean, I like seeing mid tiers do well as much as the next guy but when the higher tiers are making poor choices.....I don't know how much credit should be given.
It will never kill DK with good DI. I messed up some other stuff but offstage wasn't the main problem. I also think I could have beaten Holy game 1 and had more momentum, but coulda/shoulda/woulda doesn't matter and I'm just gonna win next time instead.

marmitonkiller

Smash Apprentice
1. Ally Good job for your first place in single and double and yea ill give you that 5bucks tomorow
2. Vinnie Realy good ICs Good Games and congrats for your second place
3. MJG Damn your toon link is insane Good Games and good job for your third place.
4. Holynightmare Congrats for placing 4th
5. Toronto Joe Good job hosting that tourney man it was the best I ever came to
5. Bloodcross Good Games you have a very impressive falco and metaknight.
7. Will It was nice finally meeting you, you gived me hope for the mk mu I always felt like it was an autolose but you showed me that we can win this by beating holy in the crewbattle and in your money match. I learned alot from you too and im looking forward for that mm in the future
7. [YRSF] Tin Man Good Games I need to get better at this mu good job for your 7thplace
9. Logic Good Games in that money match amazing olimar
9. Mar1 stop losing to olimar you ****ing scrub
13. Pharaoh Brolic Allah Ackbar Jihad Burka (Cruxis) Good Games
13. Alphicans Good Games awesome gaw
13. Doom we didn't had a chance to play but it was nice meeting you
13. Attila Good Games in friendlies I hope ill see you again in another tourney soon
17. Nicole Good Games in our money match you are by far the best peach I ever played
17. Raziek Good Games and nice marth
17. Buenob It was nice seeing you again those rob dk match were alot of fun
17. V115 We barely played but damn your zss is amazing
iliad it was nice meeting you and hmm I know im small no needs to remind me.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I'm with V115. Didn't realize how good Doom was, always just thought of him as a solid commentator. Oh and a choke artist the few times I saw him play.

Granted V115 I told you MK is terrible for ZSS. It's almost ironic. Though I was watching the stream and umm dair? Really? What were you thinking!!???
Me getting destroyed by Doom =/= MK is terrible for ZSS.

And I guess all the dairing and the other weird stuff was just because I realized that I had to mix it up a bit, cause my usual routine wasn't working.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I figured out how to make the vids not desync. I'll start putting them up tomorrow

Cruxis

Smash Lord
1. Ally - hahah once again taking it, youre a cool guy elliot hope to see you again soon

2. Vinnie - nice meetin you and playing enough smash throughout that night man haha come on up again

3. MJG - no focken MM ******** lool next time ur here bro, it was cool chillin with you and the friendlies were good, had a lot of laughs, awesome placing too imma see u in the summer

4. Holynightmare - you did good holy man yyoure just used to us losing our patience against you unlike MJ haha

5. Toronto Joe - man **** man i dont even gotta say nothin you already know it

5. Bloodcross - as a player youre gay as fock but as a person it was fun chillin with you man, come up again!

7. Will - haha oh man definitely my best matches of the day, thanks for the lessons dude cant wait to play you again

7. [YRSF] Tin Man - still havent learned that matchup, probly never will lol i got *****

9. Logic - nice meetin you dude we will get that MM in next time

9. Yoona (Sauc3) - you make me proud bro awesome placing, MM next time when ur sober haha

9. Mar1 - GGs dude

9. GIMR - nice meetin u man, dkm with the txt msg haha u gotta come up again this summer we didnt even get to play

13. Alphicans - **** i was meaning to play u but it didn happen, next time for sure

13. Doom - man nicole was right you are a complete pretty boy dude, nohomo. those were some close as **** friendlies though we gotta MM next time hope to see u again man!

13. Attila - GGs man

17. Nicole - if i were to list everything i wanted to this would be long as fock, so ill just sum it with ALMOS GETTIN PUSSY

17. Patches - bro i am so proud of u you dont even know, the ingersoll chant and all the cheering for you i know that must have been one of your top moments ever in smash and forreal you deserve it, you practice hard in the game and have a genuine passion for it and im so glad to see it pay off for you my man, wish you could have chilled with us longer but in summer no excusessss

17. Raziek - GGs man NOOO IT CANT BE TRUE I CAN FLY IF I WANT TO

17. Buenob - great work with the hosting man we all appreciate it

17. Poke - Didnt get to play you but i been hearing you improved, man u gotta drop that ****ty wiimote and pick up a GC you would improve so much!

17. V115 - loool so we are bsically even now, got my 20 back from u but we still gotta break the tie next time i see you for sure

17. Croi - GGs man i was too distracted by those focken kids throwing popcorn but your wario is solid, hope u enjoyed toronto

17. Apostl - fock didnt get to play u either, come up again

25. Googs - get salty brah hahaha highlight of the day was definitely the canadians on the couch in the basement that night lool

25. Fuddo - good **** beating iliad man keep that up for sure

25. Zhao - dude you should have placed higher than this either way good **** good seein u again man

25. Jessica (Phiddlesticks) - fock your wii also u guys neeed to stop with this alternate name BS hahaha

MPrime: dude thanks so much for letting us all crash at your place, it was too fun though bro also i forgot my SD card at your place haha ill have to get it in summer again but it was so fun chillin with you man

Gi: I focken love u bro thanks so much for lettin me crash at ur place the night before too many laughs man i love chillin with u haha

Iliad: hahaha i love you man

Blacka: finally meet u after how many years now bro, ur gettin diesel keep that **** up ur too funny bro u gotta come up again haha

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
=_=

<- *Can do every tech with GCC*.
<- *Can do almost every tech with Wii Mote*
<- *Knows all the potential that he has with the GCC*.
<- *Refuses, and still uses Wii Mote*
<- *Also Plays Melee with a GCC*

I hate it when people tell me the use the GCC.
Why can't they just accept my choice and deal with it ?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
it would be like an nba player who plays with a blindfold on and becomes a role player who comes off the bench

sure, the fact that hes in the nba even though he plays with a blindfold is exciting, but after the novelty wears off everyone just thinks, "why the **** is he wearing a blindfold, he could easily be a starter or maybe even an allstar if he stopped hindering himself for literally no reason"

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
it would be like an nba player who plays with a blindfold on and becomes a role player who comes off the bench

sure, the fact that hes in the nba even though he plays with a blindfold is exciting, but after the novelty wears off everyone just thinks, "why the **** is he wearing a blindfold, he could easily be a starter or maybe even an allstar if he stopped hindering himself for literally no reason"
That day when you post something meaningful.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Poke, you've inspired me.

Anyone know how to connect a croissant to my Wii? Not sure how, but I put a fresh set of batteries in it.

Top Bottom