• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt Results Thread

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
You can send me the replays and ill upload them or if youd like you can have the password to the RoS youtube channel and upload them yourself. I trust you guys so whatever works better let me know

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
GGs to everyone who i played and/or chilled with. the smash community is just too chill, always a good time.

big ups to TO Joe and Gi for doing this. much respect to you guys, and i cant thank you guys enough.

hopefully i'll step it up next time. until then everyone, cheers!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
TX has some of the lamest people.
lmao at this :metaknight: salt

I'll definitely account for being lame, but don't generalize my entire state.
Sorry we're not causing drama 24/7 everywhere we go and actually enjoying ourselves.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Wish I stayed longer but I was right about ready to pass out :(

Thanks Joe and Gi for throwing a kickass tournament, will def be coming to more of em :)

Shoutout to red x: I love you man and I'm not gonna "no homo" that ****. I'm sleepin with that yoshi tonight lol

I'll do the rest later when I'm off mobile

Oh yeah I was the oversized old lady in the ness outfit
:phone:

Zetsubou

Smash Cadet
Shouts out to Revival Of Salt 2 Shout outs to all those who didn't make brax but gave bracket makers one hell of a run Shout outs to that one samus I saw(not sauc3) Shout outs to the ones who didn't go MK on the Canada crew ;D Shout outs to Holy for always seeming to be sick at every tourney I see him at (hope you're okay yo) Shout outs to the venue and random people looking at us like an attraction or something lol Shout outs to everyone I played Shout outs to Rhyme for being scared of my samus but still kicking my butt xD Shout outs to cheerful spirits Shout outs to the Miss and Sir Ness Shout outs to Cruxis and his push-up demonstration Shouts to Nicole for being the most domestic gansta gal I've ever layed eyes upon(probably the one person I really wanted to face but didn't xC) MOST EFFING IMPORTANTLY SHOUT OUTS TO Toronto Joe and Gi for rocking tourney!!!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I was doing shoutouts, then I accidentall closed it.. finger slipped.

Just a few things.

- Nicole: I was told that you were taller than me. But, after meeting the rest of the Americans.. I can see why they think you`re so tall.

Aplhicans - Thanks for helping me in my pools, even if It was random for me to ask, still, thanks.

V - Aren't you better than me ? Why'd you place the same as me ?

Will - Even though I deny it, I've idolized you for the longest, and meeting you.. Best day in my life!

Rest will be later.

Great Tourney!
Also, Metaknight didn't feel like such a giant threat that day.

Edit:
I used Falco in Pools.

And Dk in Bracket.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I got no shoutouts from Iliad or Ally, I'm le heartbroken. Shoutouts to Joe and Gi for running an awesome tournament and to Patches for doing awesome in bracket

Also just letting everyone know, if I hadn't sandbagged in pools I woulda ***** everyone in bracket.

/troll

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I got no shoutouts from Iliad or Ally, I'm le heartbroken. Shoutouts to Joe and Gi for running an awesome tournament and to Patches for doing awesome in bracket

Also just letting everyone know, if I hadn't sandbagged in pools I woulda ***** everyone in bracket.

/troll
If you had the courage of going downstairs to say goodbye ye wood have gootten hay hug. Sorry though lol I just got tired of shoutouts, always thankful... ALSO I think I accidently took one of your keys from the basement.. not sure what it is for... it has a reussite thing on it.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
You guys left at like 8 in the morning, I was completely zoned out. You guys are lucky I even got up to give you the number for a cab lol

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Jon.. That hurt man
i expected a warm shoutout not that :( i dont even rmber swearing in front of any waitress lol forreal
that hurt jon </3

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'll post full results soon, and ill prolly make an allisblog.

White91

Smash Apprentice
Doom- a pleasure as always
Will- your pretty cool I guess
Ally- your great, don't ever change
Vinnie- your pretty fancy iceclimbers, I like that
Tojoe- great tourny brotori, very well run
Gichan- stand up guy you are
Mprime and his house was wonderful friday evening
Gimr and his solid stream and solid gw
Logic your a cool for being olimar
Apostl your power level is laughable
Sauc3 was great playing you bro and watching you kick raz's *** was a fun
Alphi great matches with pikachu and gameandwatch,
And whoever did all those pushups man that was a lot it was almost like onehundred or something
And ontario was great fellas thanks for a good time
Hatin is bad

White91

Smash Apprentice
Also mr l. And his house support
And blackcheese for carrying will in doubles and his marvelous mic skills

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
As a spectator via live stream, I gotta give shoutouts to the commentators. Danm good job yall. I swear you guys were half the reason why I watched for so long. When one was wasn't hyping a match or cracking a funny joke or something, the other commentator was giving a detailed breakdown of a combo we just watched someone do or something informative like that. Bravo commentators for an excellent show. And btw, I had completely forgot the drinking age in Canada is like 18 or 19 or something like that. That alone would have made this worth coming to and now I wish I would have :(

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'll start uploading match videos in about an hour, I don't know how 60 fps converts to 30 but apparently there's some frame blending and it looks pretty good. I guess we'll see. I'll do full shout outs later

also, I mostly used GW this tournament

edit: also, please remove that as my teamname. I know it's a joke, but that's obviously not what our team name was.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Will do, also anything you want to send either talk to Gi or text my cell, im crazy backedup in homework and need to focus on school

Bing

Smash Master
Haha good **** guys <3

Sorry I couldnt attend, financials became an issue when my check was 200$ less than I thought it was going to be then paying off all my bills before I actually looked at my account XD

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
But...it's both. =0 No love for Cape Breton Island. </3

The stream was awesome, even if I had to watch the recordings the day after. Shoutouts to Alphi and NS for repping the rest of Canada, and to TO Joe and Gi for running what seems to have been an awesome tournament. I'm definitely going to do my best to make it to Ontario for a tournament this Summer.

:005:

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
chrome glitched after I put all that damn info in. So I'm gonna upload the vids tomorrow

Croi

Smash Lord
I forgot the shirt that I won in the raffle at the venue. I don't suppose someone there could look in its lost and found and then send it to me if it's there?

If not then I'm out some swag :(

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Great job to all the winners! extra special props to Will, MJG, vinnie, tornoto joe, ally, and nicole. good stuff my ni'ggas

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Props to Will, Mar1, Attila, and Poke :dk2:
& Ally and Cruxis :snake:

Also props to my uni for scheduling a mt exam the day of this tourney, ****

Vinnie

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

1. Ally :snake: :metaknight: :rob: Incredible job Elliot, good job bodying me. Next time!
3. MJG :toonlink: :metaknight: Good set sir. Fun hanging.
4. Holynightmare :metaknight: Fun set, Frigate was lulzy lmao.
5. Toronto Joe :metaknight: It was a fun time, thanks for everything. :) also **** you for taking me to Delfino in crews!
5. Bloodcross :falco: Keep your head up. Also, I predicted that you'd make it to winners' semis in my blog!
7. Will :dk2: Respectable placing, was really fun traveling with you of course. Nice job beating Olimar with DK :p. And for taking a combined total of 10 stocks in crews with me. Oh, and good **** on top 3 in doubles as well :).
9. Yoona (Sauc3) :metaknight: :samus2: GGs
9. Mar1 :dk2: GGs
9. GIMR :gw: :falco: fun times
13. Pharaoh Brolic Allah Ackbar Jihad Burka (Cruxis) :snake: it was fun hanging with you ^^
13. Alphicans :gw: ihu for taking me to delfino in crews :( ggs in doubles too. Nice finally meeting you too, btw.
13. Doom :falco: :metaknight: Nice commentating, fun traveling with you, thank you for the housing, I got Zack on the shampoo next chance I get.
17. Nicole :peach: Amazing job in doubles, holy ****. It was really fun hanging out with you this weekend.
17. Patches :gw: <3 ! you were super chill and awesome! Next time we'll hang out more.
17. Apostl :pt: fun times
25. Googs :diddy: mah mans!
25. Zhao :luigi2: GGs in pools :p
Snow Shard: GGs in pools :p
SkylerSilver: GGs in pools :p

White: You were pretty rude to me, so you can eat a huge penis. Also, **** you for shouting at me in grand finals. Go lose to DK more with Dedede with the infinite legal ^.^!

Nova Scotians besides White: you guys were all chill, can't wait to see you guys again!

Gichan - hopefully our paths cross in the future! You were super chill :p. Til next time!

Blackanese - Stop beating me in doubles. Nah lol good **** in doubles and commentating, hopefully you had a great time, it seemed like it. Also, thanks for the compliments on the stream. I just re-watched some of my matches. :)

Special shoutout to M Prime and Mr L for being SUPER hospitable and generous and housing me, along with the US players. You guys really made a huge difference in this tournament, thank you so much.

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Alright, i got some time before my next class so Im gonna do some super long shoutouts

Ally: Good job winning the tourny. Sorry we didnt get to MM, ill MM you for more money next time to make it up to you.

Vinnie: Dude your like one of the nicest guys ive ever met lol. And you even did a shoutout to me :D .Screw everyone who says Americans aren't chill. Fun matches to... lol i was like "oh so Nana's dead, I should be able to chill and finishing taking the stock right"... *gets chain grabbed and comboed from 0 to death by popo* ........That can happen!!!!????? I don't think there will ever be a better Ice Climbers in the history of this game lol.

MJG/Will/Bloodcross/Apostl/Nicole/GIMR/DOOM/Blackanes- Its not every day I get the opportunity to face all of you... and I didnt take it lol, what was I thinking. :( Actually this goes to alotta people, if I dont leave you a shoutout then Im sorry, lets play next time.

Logic: Fun set man, your a really nice guy with helpful tips on the game. Lol, its funnhow my GaW beat ur MK like Patches but i got no hype at all. No offense to Patches tho, the way he played that day he deserves all the hype he got. I was like "well if my GaW can beat his MK, my MK should definitly be able to beat his MK to right" .... hahahahahahahahah...-NOPE, ur a boss at the MK dittos lmfao... regardless, your Olimar is where its at!

Tin Man: U did really good this tourny, was nice to see u again man :D

TO JOE: Good job on placing man :D DUDE, AWESOME TOUNRY! I've never been able to play so many friendlies and MMs in a tourny that finished on decent time lol. Also sick venue! I was gonna have a few beers, but free pop-refills were a financially better decision lol.

Gi Chan ^^ , also kinda wish I got to play you. I havent played you in such a long time :(

Cruxis: Your still a force to be reckoned with, and you still entertain everyone all the time. Good job, and GGs, nice to see you back in Canada again.

Alphicans: Fun friendlies, I'm kinda surprised I took games off your Pikachu, with GaW no less. Id have figured youd know every GaW trick and thus destroy me. Fun games, thanks for playing with me :)

Zhao: Dude that was one of the most memorable sets ever :D I thought I had you game one after I took ur first stock off with the GaW dash spike. I was only at 31 dmg after u lost ur first life, but those ****** Pings! I feared your Luigi the same way I do IC chain grabs lol, the moment u were within ping range im like FML... game two was epic to, I had to go MK lol... then game 3 was failry close to... man SUCH A GOOD SET, ur Luigi is AMAZING!

White: I didn't expect to win all those friendlies against you. I think u were drunk. Lol, regardless D3 and GaW is a bad MU for D3 i think. that fishbowl was a KILLER.

Crowbar: Fun teaming man. Ur not bad, you just need to keep your skill level at a consistent rate, not just go super agro randomly lol. Be cool (sunglasses Emocon)

Patches: DUDE!!!!! AWESOME JOB MAN!!!!

Avarice X: Funn games :D

Leafshadow: ... I honestly felt confident I was gonna win that MM lol, but i guess im not the best at facing ROBS, havent faced to many in the past. I shoulda went Kirby (juggling fairs :D ) or Wolf instead of GaW and Snake... or MK... but moch tornados on Rob just feels to OP I hate to do it. Fun games after to... U clearly had no idea what to do against my Zelda and Bowser, im shocked they managed to beat your Yoshi.

Poke: Fun games and train ride back to Union. Your a really chill guy and its fun facing u cuz we both have TONS of characters lol. Matches were so everywhere cuz of that.

Raidos: Fun sets man... GaW Snake is usually one of my worst MUs, but the games were going back and forth.

V115: So we both had our bad games in those friendlies... GaW on FD agianst a ZSS.... lame. 3 matches were not enough, especially when i have at least 4 characters lol. Lets play more next time. And good **** with Red X, keep it up.

R E D X: U my bro :D Sick job that day, fun hanging with u

Pidge: The environment doesn't wear glasses!

If I spelt your name wrong, joing the club of 98305970957 other players whose names Ive spelt wrote. If u didnt get a shoutout, we prolly didnt play. If we played and you didnt get a shoutout, I'm truely sorry, your still awesome and thanks for the games.

Top Bottom