• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt Results Thread

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sorry that i missed you man, i prob am forgetting a lot of people..good stuff vs Logic and taking my stupid tv lmao, i owe ya

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
4 mks in top 5. proving pro ban right every weekend.
You should congratulate players,especially the Samus that managed to place. You only care about youre own agenda you just come in here to make a salty comment and hope to prove something. You really represent the community well and im glad people listen to your opinions. Go away.

Last edited:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
4 mks in top 5. proving pro ban right every weekend.
There's no such thing as top 5. You mean 4 in top 6.

sorry that i missed you man, i prob am forgetting a lot of people..good stuff vs Logic and taking my stupid tv lmao, i owe ya
Ok then as promised:

The secret to being the best
is to know that you are the best.

Logic lost to Avarice?

:018:
Lol no. Games were mad close though (like I said took game 1 to last hit after I SD'ed a stock at 10%...although he did basically gimp himself on one stock as well) and I expected to get JV 4 stocked twice because I don't even play anymore. I've seen Logic play on streams enough to be pretty sure that he was having an off day though (and it was pools so there's that).

Cruxis

Smash Lord
You have no life and im pretty sure you borderline on having a fetish for mk being banned, you dont even congratulate any players,especially the Samus that managed to place. You only care about youre own agenda you just come in here to make a salty comment and hope to prove something. You really represent the community well and im glad people listen to your opinions. Go away.
holy **** lmao

mikeray4

Smash Ace
You have no life and im pretty sure you borderline on having a fetish for mk being banned, you dont even congratulate any players,especially the Samus that managed to place. You only care about youre own agenda you just come in here to make a salty comment and hope to prove something. You really represent the community well and im glad people listen to your opinions. Go away.
Well you certainly revived some salt

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
uploading pictures of me,cruxis,nicole and bc+ trip around toronto now

at the bar getting nicole and bloodcross there first poutine

jumping on top of the guard rail in the cn tower, shortly before security told us to calm down

i for some reason thought it would be cool to take picture of Googs cat. Only a few people know the story behind it.

Lying down on the canadian flag downtown Toronto

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
He has a wife, a child, and a job. You have a fetish for keeping Metaknight legal, nine out of ten people that post in this thread do not congratulate players, the Samus that managed to place has Metaknight in front of his name.

The same could be said about you and your agenda, his comment was valid regardless of whether or not it was salty, he will and has represented the community far better than you have (see: 34+ locals, 4 nationals, ??? regionals), and people have listened to his opinion because Metaknight is banned in a numerous amount of places across the world.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
He has a wife, a child, and a job. You have a fetish for keeping Metaknight legal, nine out of ten people that post in this thread do not congratulate players, the Samus that managed to place has Metaknight in front of his name.

The same could be said about you and your agenda, his comment was valid regardless of whether or not it was salty, he will and has represented the community far better than you have (see: 34+ locals, 4 nationals, ??? regionals), and people have listened to his opinion because Metaknight is banned in a numerous amount of places across the world.

>9/10...lol please prove this amazing statistic you came up with, pro-ban players once again showing how they skew numbers and wrongfully abuse data to try to make themselves seem right :dazwa:

I have no agenda, i hosted this for the community. You are out of your mind if you think i did this in my own interest, you have NO idea what I did for this tournament. Stop being ignorant.

Lastly, metaknight could be banned in every region and that still wouldnt influence my opinion. Thats like telling someone against slavery in the 1900s that they are wrong because slavery happens across areas.

You are a lot cooler in person Ill, keyboard warrior lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
Famous Iliad Shout outs

1. Ally - Beast. I love seeing you come out Elliot, and I love it more when I see you win. Keep it the **** up, mvc mad gay.

2. Vinnie - You were pretty cool **** dude, come back to canada any time. Those ICs were sooooo good. I need to MM you legit, ic's slayer. Ask around son.

3. MJG - Kunte Kinte. 'Nuff said. I called you for top 3 btw, just saiyan.

4. Holynightmare - That set with you and MJG was ****ing soooooo hype. Even if it was a time out. ****ty you lost the rematch, but good repping none the less.

5. Toronto Joe - So sexy. Great tourney bro, I remember most of it. If you host again, i'm coming down.

5. Bloodcross - lol @ you telling me "**** off" when I made that take a swing at us joke. And also lol @ you sleeping outside in the cold, you'd think you were Canadian or something. Hella legit falco btw, enjoyed watching that ****.

7. Will - Gingervitis, glasses, and a giant ape as your main. I don't think you could be any more soulless if you tried.

7. [YRSF] Tin Man - Good ****, shame you didn't get the placing you wanted, but you did well regardless man. Outplaced a lot of good US players. Be proud.

9. Logic - looool. I was soooo ****ing loaded by the time we had the chance for that MM. I'll for sure mm you next tourney we at. Free money for you anyways.

9. Yoona (Sauc3) - Mmmm pitchers of beer. You know what was cool? Being told about us being pulled over on the ride home, you nearly getting a 200$ ticket for not wearing your seatbelt, and the implied realization that you guys were taxi-ing a ridiculously drunk person home giving you a pardon. GG alcohol, you always got our backs.

9. Mar1 - YOU'RE SO SHORT WTF. Good placing dude, woulda been cool to play you no doubt. Good **** vs alphicans.

9. GIMR - I was busting your balls so hard, and you were getting impatient with me about it, but i got teh lulz so it was worth it. Also legit letting a canadian commentate on your stream.

13. Pharaoh Brolic Allah Ackbar Jihad Burka (Cruxis) - You couldn't have said the C word more often infront of those waitresses if you tried. You gotta learn some manners, for real son. And yeah, that's honestly your shout out.

13. Alphicans - Mc Donalds, Gyro, and Cold Cuts. Even had a meekspeedy delivered for your playing pleasure. Hamilton is the real deal. Minus all the stabbing and crack heads. Come back anytime Mr. Hanson.

13. Doom - WHY HAVEN'T WE BECOME FRIENDS SOONER?! WHAT THE ****. YOU'RE LIKE MY CAPITALIST PIG SOUL MATE. Hype as **** doing commentary with you, would love to do it again.

13. Attila - No MM, i owe you next time you guys come out.

17. Nicole - You don't owe me ****, and please don't try to pay me back. It was a small amount of money and you woulda taken it off me in MMs anyways. Just hope it helped you guys get back home. Also, dat amazon status possibly revoked. Up close, you're not even that tall. Just tall for a girl lmao.

17. Patches - INGERSOLL! INGERSOLL! INGERSOLL! INGERSOLL! Yeah ian, yer boy Iliad started that chant. ****ing love you with all my heart bro, all homo.

17. Raziek - We didn't play at all. More empty MM promises from iliad it seems.

17. Buenob - lol ben. No trucking to the nearest bank to get some float this time, still leading the way though. Your girlfriend may or may not have strong armed me into buying her a beer. I think i know who wears the pants in that relationship.

17. Poke - Good ****ing **** dude. Really impressed with your improvement, and I'm looking forward to seeing your placing climb and climb. Seriously.

17. V115 - You so bad. lolwat 17th. We teaming next time son, we got dis.

17. Apostl - Your beard was powerful. That's really all I can say.

25. Googs - We should really just quit playing competitively and just show up to tournaments to get drunk. Have a better time at least?

25. Fuddo - I'm ridiculously proud of you. Salty as ****, but proud. It's about godamn time you beat me, and now maybe I have the drive to start playing again.

25. Zhao - Those Up+Bs were so un-legit. Playing against sauc3's luigi, he doesn't do that punch ****, because I'd just up+b out of it, instead, they were just hard reads into firepunch. I went into that thinking "This is Zhao, the best Luigi in Canada. Def not gonna do some scrub **** like punch up b" boy was i wrong... <3 Colin

Christian, you're a beast for coming out and i've missed you big time. PLEASE COME BACK OUT FOR MORE TOURNIES.

Random Greek dude named Chris- WE DIDN"T PLAY WHAT THE ****. We need to get that **** in man.

Anyone I missed, you ARE worth remembering. Except that one person who said otherwise, who i won't mention as to ensure he doesn't realize I'm remembering him right now.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
>9/10...lol please prove this amazing statistic you came up with, pro-ban players once again showing how they skew numbers and wrongfully abuse data to try to make themselves seem right :dazwa:
he's saying 9/10 to be nice. in reality 10/10 wouldn't notice or care...lets be realistic. lmao samus.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
he's saying 9/10 to be nice. in reality 10/10 wouldn't notice or care...lets be realistic. lmao samus.
LMAO oh goddddddddddddd this guy..i cant even look at you the same after what i heard about you this weekend

Still love you though i guess

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Lol I knew there would be one person I legit missed. Makes that last line all the sweeter.

For real though shoutouts to being well-dressed.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
lmao oh goddddddddddddd this guy..i cant even look at you the same after what i heard about you this weekend

still love you though i guess

uh oh. What did you hear lol

this is why i dont like bloodcross or nicole drinking. Bad stuff happens

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

I have no agenda, i hosted this for the community. You are out of your mind if you think i did this in my own interest, you have NO idea what I did for this tournament. Stop being ignorant.

Lastly, metaknight could be banned in every region and that still wouldnt influence my opinion. Thats like telling someone against slavery in the 1900s that they are wrong because slavery happens across areas.

You are a lot cooler in person Ill, keyboard warrior lol
I don't even think you really understood what I said.
Who said that you didn't host this for the community? I assume that every TO hosts for the benefit of their community, and they are a positive influence on it.

Just because Xyro marks a statment regarding the MK ban, doesn't mean you have to whip out or lash on him. If I recall correctly, you've stated your opinion on it in numerous places, including tournament threads.

I was never trying to influence your decision, only inform you on someone who you don't know about.

And I act the exact same way in person as I do offline, it's just easier to express thoughts through writing lol.

zmx

Smash Lord
While I am anti-ban myself, playing the life card really doesn't prove anything either. You sounded a lot more salty than him here tbh.

JenniferLe

Smash Rookie
this was like the best tourny ever :D. the first one that i've made some improvement LOL. and ty to all the pros that i randomly walked up to and asked to play with me that did :D

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
9. GIMR - I was busting your balls so hard, and you were getting impatient with me about it, but i got teh lulz so it was worth it. Also legit letting a canadian commentate on your stream.
LOL, you never got me mad, I was enjoying your commentary. I shall give full shout outs later.

BTW, I lost to Ally R2 of winners and then MJG in losers. :/

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Work/College/Married/kid/spare time spent on my hobby(games). I have a life. Nice try though.

Fetish for mk banned? nope.

You want me to give congrats to a "samus" that also used METAKNIGHT? No.

I have no agenda. Mks did it to themselves since day 1, im just reminding people.

Please learn what a "salty comment" is. Not only to you use an SRK term but you used it incorrectly. lol

I dont rep the community. i rep myself. people either agree with me or dont. its that simple.

No need to attack me. my earlier comment didnt attack you nor your event(which was clearly successful btw) so relax buddy.

There's no such thing as top 5.

pro-ban players once again showing how they skew numbers and wrongfully abuse data to try to make themselves seem right :dazwa:

having 4 mks int he top 5 aint skewed. it is what it is. sorry you cant accept it.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Though i enjoy your .gif and rebuttal, i kindly ask you to read the last part of my quote also

Aposl

Smash Ace
Xyro coming in and zed airng the sheet ooot of all of you. Xyro is clearly batman and ill is clearly robin. And I'm talking about the one where arnold played mr. Freeze.

:phone:

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
sweet tourney joe, ill be back next time, hopefully will have learned a thing or two ;)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts:

Gi and TO Joe: Thanks for hosting your tournament, I know it did not go the way you probably hoped but it was regardless a good experience for everyone =) thanks again and glad I could help for a few times.

MTL:

Holy: Mon esti, tu fais trop de spam avec Dsmash. Grab plus >.> ou Nair plus.
Mar1: Bon placement, j'ai oublier de prendre le 5$ lmao, essaye d'avoir cque tu me dois asap jsuis pas riche x.x

America:

Vinnie: Good job, I didn't expect to beat you though. Till next time.
MJG: Glad you made it out here, good job with your placing.
Will: Didn't play but good job beating Logic.
Logic: Yeah... >.> we talked about it at the tournament.
Bloodcross: You scared me, I won't lie. Good **** and forever not using MK on you.
GIMR: You ****ed up a lil too much. great player with lots of rust.
Doom: Nice seeing you and doing commentating and the games in pools haha.
Nicole: I'll most likely see you at Smashachussets, hope you had a great time in Kanada.
Aposl: LMAO that trashtalk on Holy. didn't live up your own words ;) Nice seeing you though haha.

NS:
White: Ya need to control yourself, I like the sober White, but the drunk one is kinda mean and disrespectful.
croi: Good games man, enjoyed our set =)
Raziek: ^ SNAKE WILL NEVER DIE TO NS.
Lambs: ggs, get the CG on point.
Attila: didn't play :x

WC:
Alphicans: Really good in doubles, scared us with tinman, good job ;)

Ontario:
Buenob: Nice seeing you ;) wish we had played one friendly atleast lol damn.
Margaret(te): HUGS POWER. But nice seeing you too.
Googs: lmao at seeing you in the morning too funny.
Tinman: Good job overall, gave us a run in doubles.
Red X: close MM. hehe till next time ;)
Cruxis: mah man, I'm still surprised you made it there, don't go back!
inf....
ill...

Yeah I got bored of doing em at this point. Good job everyone else and whoever wished me happy birthday, thanks ^^

Aposl

Smash Ace
Your brothers mk is better than yours what can I say except..... who's better you or holy?

:phone:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
TX has some of the lamest people.

Good job Joe, caught the end of the stream and it was tight watching. I'll make the next one, plenty of good TOs like yourself are keeping MK legal and its all good, notice its always pro ban coming into threads saying something, anti ban doesn't give a **** about what those lames host LOL

Keep up the good work.

smh @ Nicole losing to Patches, step it up gurl

:017:

Top Bottom