• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i might be getting a hotel 2 rooms tomorrow ..so ill talk to u @ the tourny if your interested

and look for the truegamer booth for the rom 2 shirts and the front registration ..they are going to be so good..cant wait

i still have no teammate.i love when the world ditches people ..what ever

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i might be getting a hotel 2 rooms tomorrow ..so ill talk to u @ the tourny if your interested

and look for the truegamer booth for the rom 2 shirts and the front registration ..they are going to be so good..cant wait

i still have no teammate.i love when the world ditches people ..what ever
don't expect people to see your posts about needing a teammate in a thread where a page goes by like every 20 minutes. Search for people who are looking for partners and PM/ IM them. If you just expect people to come to you you won't get a teammate.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Me and Hbox are deff splitting a room at this point Saturday, if anyones interested contact me or him.

We're STILL not 100% sure what we're gonna do tonight, if anyone is staying in a room tonight at the hotel and has room for us 2, let us know; it would be a massive help.

HBOX WHY DO YOU GOTTA GET IN AT MIDNIGHT? EVER HEARD OF A REASONABLE HOUR ._.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Omfg, that custom melee is sexy, yo hook me up wit a burnt copy of dat!

D1

Banned via Administration
Don't worry Reno and I are going! We're trekking to the great Hazzteezy atm...one of the best Foxes of our time. I definitely rebounded from my car gettin towed, and paying 770 bux to being able to come w/ the biggest smile on my face...

...get at the kid.

ma d00

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I predict anyone attending the festivities of toasty's 3 collective rooms on saturday night will not place in top 16 due to hangovers/awesome-withdrawal.
lolllll...looks like I won't be able to get to Nanuet until around 11:30, sadly ;______;!!!!

People staying with me or whatever can call me tomorrow after 9 AM. I'll give you all details about checking in and that kinda thing =D
man, so is milktea's room only 5 people now? gah i hate cramming. oh well. Guess you guys don't mind the cost XD
remember how you told PB&J to leave certain things to PM/IM? Hmmmmmm...

Also @ The Maryland Car: regardless of what my answer would have been and the fact that Crismas doesn't need a spot anymore, just curious as to what grounds you have to offer spots in the rooms?

*serious face*

ack...people probably won't even see this post before the tourney anyway XD

I can't ****ing wait for this!!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom