• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
M2K couldn't beat Mango, SS couldn't, Fly Amanita couldn't, HBox couldn't, ARMADA couldn't, Lucky couldn't.

But Kage could.

Kage lost to PP's Falco and lost to HBox's Puff, and beat Mango's Falco and Mango's Puff.

WTF!?

PeanutSC

Smash Cadet
I took crazy tons of pictures (candid and posed) and video of crowd reactions and other stuff. I'm incredibly tired right now but I'll try to get them up as soon as possible for all y'all's viewing pleasure.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
how i was johning for him? i was asking a question that nobody has really answered yet.
It was a general statement. It wasn't directed at you. The one time Mango ****s up M2k doesn't attend. Life is funny.

And Kage is like Hugs 2. He proves mid-tier mains can place well at national tournaments. It's inspirational.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
This is ****ed up. Thats all im gonna say.

I wanna see if things return to pre-rom @ pound or if this is a new standard, or will things get even more ****ed up?
I hope Mango also doesn't win Winterfest or Pound 4. His reign needs to end. And does anyone wonder how differnt this could have been had Mewking, Shiz, Chu Dat, Zhu and Darkrain entered? I don't think Kage would have gotten a chance to play Mango.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
^ truth. I hope no one tries to make Kage's win look unlegit. He's ganon and he's vsing the best player in the world's falco, there are no johns for that.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good job all, sad i wasnt here. work johns.

pound 4, right around the corner? whos ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom