• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
THis tournament was not as exciting as ROM...
Too many pro players were missing :/
wow cry more. If the kage upset wasn't exciting enough for you then you must have so low standards for enjoyment.

Also, he's talking about ROM1 where Kage beat Azen.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
azen still plays melee with us and enters tournaments multiple times a month. he likes melee better than brawl

JPOBS

Smash Hero
LoL there was never a question about him being the best ganon of all time.

I'm just saying, you don't beat the best player in the world twice and get only 3rd place unless something was wrong with the situation.
If he does it again, i'll bite my tongue.
why cant you let kage have his glory?

there was nothing wrong with mango he tore ish up in Doubles and wrecked EVERYONE until kage.

people said this same stupid thing when mango won pound 3.
Im not saying kage is gonna be better than mango for the rest of forever or anything, but he beat mango twice. No johns.

also, just because kage came 3rd doesnt mean jack. we have no way of knowing if mango could have beat PP or Hbox either.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Seemed like Kage was hella burnt out when he was playing pp. No johns or anything.
Quoted for truth.

I really hope all the pros make it to Winterfest and Pound 4 though.

please people, illegitimize RoM2 moar. shiz is outta practice, Chu hasn't placed top 3(much to my dismay) in forever, mew2king would have lost to mango or box or some other puff player. top 3 got legit wins. jeez, you people.
Chu Dat won Shell Shocked IV and got 2nd at Shell Shocked V(Huge east coast tourneys) don't talk out of your ***. Shiz is still top 10 and Mew2king is still top 3. Also Darkrain, Zhu and PC Chris(who are all top 10) didn't participate in the tournament. Azen would have probably gotten top 10 as well.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
i dont think...m2k cares anymore
M2K cares.

He really wanted to come to this. Moreso than any other tourney I remember. But Ohio was not rolling up in force and M2K couldn't get a ride.

I felt really bad. His presence would have made this tourney full of so many more lulz.

From an outsider's point of view this may have seemed like a boring tourney, but I can assure you that the sheer amount of epic lulz and fun encapsulated within the experience that was ROM2 was hugely magnificent.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog just got home from the venue. i have like 250 gigs (before converting to wmv) of matches to upload.

if you missed this, you ****ed up. truth.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
azen still plays melee with us and enters tournaments multiple times a month. he likes melee better than brawl
well, i stand corrected. oh well. who cares. hungrybox won, kevin repped nc well, kage faired stuff and mango got faired. at the very least, let them have their ****ing glory for a week, you john-hungry douchebags. jesus ****ing christ, people.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
this tourny was in no way less than any other big tourny

kage/mango was just as good as Shiz/m2k from rom1
Dr.PP was playing on another planet
Hax and Guini tore it up in doubles vs mango/lucky

prog

plur getting off :laugh:

never seen plur say anything forcefully

:3
yo stingers, i saw you in the live stream requesting peepee, i got him on for you. that guy is the truth, except when he drives, i ***** him on the palisades parkway.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
VBM, where were you at? I thought we had a MM.
Work go in the way. I never guaranteed I'd make it to this tourney(I've only guaranteed making it to pound)

And people giving Mango johns are being dumb. Mango ***** teams and he wrecked everyone in singles who wasn't Kage(including Jman)

Edit: When are the ****ing brackets gonna be up.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh do i have stories to tell you about pp's driving...

(one time he drove the wrong way down a one way street :laugh::laugh::laugh:)

Renth

Smash Hero
Quoted for truth.

don't talk out of your ***. Shiz is still top 10 and Mew2king is still top 3. Also Darkrain, Zhu and PC Chris(who are all top 10) didn't participate in the tournament. Azen would have probably gotten top 10 as well.

On the live stream you openly said Dashizwiz was over-rated because he loses to hungrybox. hungrybox just got first at RoM and you're still a moron.

cykofox

Smash Ace
lol this game wasn't meant to be competitive and the randomness of results at recent tourneys is starting to prove this lol

prog

oh do i have stories to tell you about pp's driving...

(one time he drove the wrong way down a one way street :laugh::laugh::laugh:)
that's so beast. i can't parallel park.

also, on a more serious note, i'm about to start converting and uploading files. singles or doubles first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom