• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
lol. There are like 10+ legit falcos coming to rom 2. All with the ability top 5 spots. Wouldn't that just be delightful.

strawhats

Smash Master
stop lying to yourself guys its inevitable that puffball will win in the end

if not m2k then maybe HBOX...but at this point its most likely m2k and mago . Unless Armada wants to fly down here for an early visit that is

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
All I'm gonna say is if I wasn't gonna be at a conference that weekend I'd be so there.

This looks beautiful... but I can't miss this, I'm executive board for the org running the conference.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
um this tournament will be massive and it will have the best EC has to offer and all around the U.S. and it's in NEW YORK

new york *****z

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm not sure if he's going or not. =\

MD/VA needs to figure out how we're getting to this ****.

LLDL

Smash Hero
13 days. Any Newark smashers coming? My boy Dada2199 is in need of a ride to and from, if anyone has an extra seat.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
his sick *** has missed too much work to request off that weekend, is what I heard...unless he's just saying that to make it easier to bail XD

Caaaam step your **** up :(
Toasty is my sig throttled from Smashboards admins or something, because no matter what happens yours always shows up and mine never does.

Tight.

PB&J

Smash Hero
-This is DJ Nintendo.

I posted not too long ago that PC Chris is coming to ROM2 but just to chill for a bit. I'll see if I can convince him to at least enter teams with me. I need a teammate badly and he's the perfect person =)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Toasty is my sig throttled from Smashboards admins or something, because no matter what happens yours always shows up and mine never does.

Tight.
Nah I had the exact same problem as you did when I first had these gifs in my sig. Basically your sig is ridiculously long. Dunno if it'll display no matter how long your post is. But the simple solution is to remove the quote from your sig that's after the gifs.

I know it'll be difficult (LOL @ Blackanese, btw)...but look what I had to part with to keep my sig? XD

Also...Wow, I mention Toasty naked and covered in nachos and suddenly everyone is all over that ****.
Mad gay.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
and now I face a dilemma.

Involving a free one-way ticket to ROM2 from Orlando.

and whether I should give it to someone or not so they can go with me (for half price since its one-way, they pay the other way)

It's not even mine. But my stepdad is dangerously generous.

Faaaaaaaaaaack.

.______________.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom