• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i been really busy ... but soon i wont be so much ... i need everyone to please bring set ups ... tournaments do well when there are a bunch of set ups ... please i can't stress that enough i need u guys to come through with this =]

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
ok so i been really busy ... but soon i wont be so much ... i need everyone to please bring set ups ... tournaments do well when there are a bunch of set ups ... please i can't stress that enough i need u guys to come through with this =]
This is every tournament hosters cry but you guys need to give some incentive to get people to lend set ups. Losing disc and setups Is a pain. I'll bring a full set up if you wave my entrance fee.

Alukard

Smash Hero
This is every tournament hosters cry but you guys need to give some incentive to get people to lend set ups. Losing disc and setups Is a pain. I'll bring a full set up if you wave my entrance fee.
LMFAO ... no ... u get $5 dollars back for bringing a full set up (tv and cube)

chaddd

Smash Lord
Hey Chaddd are you gonna be bringing your modded Wii with the White Chaddd Ganon? I wanna see that if you do.

Kage fanboys and bias opinions exist. MM's don't lie. That's why I get em out there.
It depends on how much room my friend's car has left in after they get all the TrueGamer merchandise in it.

Cia

das kwl
Lol.. the 2001 counterpick is definitely Peach on Hyrule.

Peach goes to the bottom of Hyrule and Dsmashes.

You're opponent takes an average of 57% per dsmash

he justifies getting ***** by calling your character "cheap"

:laugh:

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Lol.. the 2001 counterpick is definitely Peach on Hyrule.

Peach goes to the bottom of Hyrule and Dsmashes.

You're opponent takes an average of 57% per dsmash

he justifies getting ***** by calling your character "cheap"

:laugh:
I used to also back throw up b with link too good versus the n00bs that jump into it:p

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Yea i saw your status on fb. sounds wack =[
and idk why but for some reason i kept waking up so i just got out of bed at like 8 am :laugh:
btw if that smashfest doesn't happen. hit me up, you're welcome to come play with us

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll probably bring 4 tv's and 2 cubes. Can I get like. Free everything? :p

Probably some power strips too.

LLDL

Smash Hero
2 weeks son. I'm very interested to see who the new champ is gonna be. His or her name certainly won't start with the letter M this time...

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol. Fine, I was just TRYING not to exclude anyone. The champs' name won't be Mango or Mew2king this time :> I think I'm about ready for some falco ditto grand finals :>

Cia

das kwl
I would be FURIOUS if Grand Finals were falco dittos because

1) he's an auto-character

2) Melee will be killed (therefore, not revived)

LLDL

Smash Hero
What? You didn't thoroughly enjoy chopz vs dr. peepee grand finals? :)

Cia

das kwl
Even better. I didn't even watch it :laugh:

I've played chops a couple times this week tho. I'm sick of Falco. I just wanna Dsmash all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom