• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
If I'm able to make this, I'll almost certainly need a teams partner. I don't care how good you are in singles, as long as you're solid in teams.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
hotel price looks steep.... idk if i can make it....

there may be a chance though...
splitting hotel costs with like 7 or 8 smashers [solid estimate for how many people can find enough space on beds and the floor without feeling too claustrophobic] brings the total cost per person to around $15.

shouldn't be too hard to find people willing to pay that and walk down the street a block or two :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
splitting hotel costs with like 7 or 8 smashers [solid estimate for how many people can find enough space on beds and the floor without feeling too claustrophobic] brings the total cost per person to around $15.

shouldn't be too hard to find people willing to pay that and walk down the street a block or two :)
lolol ... i just finished telling him that thru a visitor msg ... lol ... thanks for holding down the thread peeps ... i just haven't been on the boards much ...

i'm really hyped for this ....

and i just wanted to say ...

ROM2 shirts are going to be here !!! =]

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Cant wait i shall do work been trainin hard son...best part is even if im off 1 day i got another day to do work :)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Attention:

If anyone from Orlando/FL wants to go to ROM2, please contact me.

My stepdad has a free ONE-WAY ticket from Southwest Airlines; so basically you can get a round trip ticket for HALF PRICE. Since its his ticket he chose the flight, according which one is the cheapest and which one is closest to my flight, so me and "said FL person" can meet up at the airport (LGA)/

In other, simpler words, give me $100 and I can GUARANTEE you a ROUND TRIP from ORLANDO (MCO) to NEW YORK (LGA).

The dillemma is, as I have currently stated, that I have to choose someone. One person from all of Florida (since my brother, who was originally going to go with me, has a test on that weekend and can't go), I have to choose to go with me. Basically they would pay $100 and take a slightly earlier flight, arrive at LGA and wait ~1 hour for me there. Then we would meet up, and get picked up/housed by Dj Nintendo/Lambchops.

So here's the solution: I HATE picking people. Which is why whoever has the $100 (which is an incredible round trip deal) has a higher chance of going (I don't want my stepdad to give any more money than what he already gave with a FREE FLIGHT)

People have said I should take certain people, namely a top player or Frames (who I was originnally planning to go with), but like I said I hate picking. I will see who has the money, and decide from there.

I NEED TO BOOK THE FLIGHT (ONCE I HAVE A CONFIMED FL PLAYER W/ THE $100) IN A FEW DAYS OR ELSE THE DEAL BECOMES VOID!! CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!!

- :D

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I was bored and tried being indirect.

My bad.

I have a prescription for Vyvanse (30mg; it's a new top tier version of Adderall XR) as well as generic brand equivalent of Adderall (10mg).
Toasty leave the drug dealing to non-Brown people, kthx.

Your reputation is bad enough.

toasty

Smash Hero
Who said I was dealing drugs?

I'm brown.

Obviously that makes me both a business owner AND a doctor.

I've discarded far too many box cutters and wives alike to let my name be muddied by something as petty as distributing legally obtained substances in an illegal manner for enormous profits that I don't need.

**** you, Whitey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKCQNx0mgBQ

toasty

Smash Hero
Yeah I remember, but I'm getting a hotel room a block from the venue.

My only need for housing was Saturday night and it needed to be near/in Nanuet because my only other option for housing is my sister who lives in the city and I'd have no guaranteed method of transportation back to the city since NJT closes at 10 :(

But thanks, man.

Just tell him to come to the tourney!

[seriously though, I don't know how anyone in NY who plays Smash can feel okay with missing this!]

iirc, Papa John is the white guy, right? Not the guy who was your roommate? You should tell him to come too. He wasn't bad =D

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
iirc, Papa John is the white guy, right? Not the guy who was your roommate? You should tell him to come too. He wasn't bad =D
Yeah, John should be going. He's been smashing with the usual NYC heads pretty regularly now, it seems. Expect NYU to make an appearance at this, defo.

JFLO, my roommate, he's back in Jersey (I think?) and has been pretty swamped by post-Bachelor's bullsheet like I have. I doubt he's gotten much more of a chance to play than me, as I haven't really touched Smash in far too long.

That's the only reason I ain't showing, more than likely, is because bills are piling up and substitute teaching ain't covering them. I'd take the train there and back six hours each way if I had the cashflow. In an effing heartbeat.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Hi!

uhhh anyone wanna house me if i go? (i more than likely can make it, but still not 100% sure yet)

and pick/drop me off to the airport?

someone....plz

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
if it's just you I could squeeze you in for housing, but I really wouldn't be able to get you at the airport since I have work on Friday until 6ish and then would have to drive the roughly 6000 hours that it takes from stamford to JFK in rush hour traffic. Actually, w/e, for hmw, I'd find a way to get you here, just PM me flight stuff if you decide to come and I'll help you figure your housing and transportation **** out.

Linguini

Smash Master
Hi!

uhhh anyone wanna house me if i go? (i more than likely can make it, but still not 100% sure yet)

and pick/drop me off to the airport?

someone....plz
public trans my man. not too difficult to get to DJ's from LGA.

Not sure how im getting Milo's house from LGA though cuz i dont know where he lives, if you see this Milos hit me up on aim, its on my profile.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
if it's just you I could squeeze you in for housing, but I really wouldn't be able to get you at the airport since I have work on Friday until 6ish and then would have to drive the roughly 6000 hours that it takes from stamford to JFK in rush hour traffic. Actually, w/e, for hmw, I'd find a way to get you here, just PM me flight stuff if you decide to come and I'll help you figure your housing and transportation **** out.
hey mogwai

ur amazing

ill pm you everything once i figure stuff out

public trans my man. not too difficult to get to DJ's from LGA.

Not sure how im getting Milo's house from LGA though cuz i dont know where he lives, if you see this Milos hit me up on aim, its on my profile.
im down if someone is with me

cuz by myself, my ******* will get lost in the wild streets of NYC

but i do wanna go to brooklyn for some cheesecake, and to try an NYC Pizza

Banks

Smash Hero
Skler/me/th0rn/Pine/Hoggle need housing for this, we don't have lots of cash so hotel would be our backup if no one can.....but if anyone has room for 5 people from New England it'd be ****.

anyone?!?! ANYONE? i'm bringing a full melee setup

and we'll have other stuff with us. kno what i mean? you know what i mean.

toasty

Smash Hero
and we'll have other stuff with us. kno what i mean? you know what i mean.
This made me laugh.

Also...if the hotel is your last resort, then let me know. You guys would fill up the room I'm getting [just be prepared for most of you to sleep on the floor].

If you guys are down that would mean:

Me
MattDotZeb + GF
1-possible-MDZ-friend
Banks
Skler
th0rn
Pine
Hoggle

That would make it like a little over $10 per person :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom