• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oh **** PLEASE HELP! ;P

Five Melee players of TORONTO CANADA (including myself) are in need of housing. If someone can keep us, we'll be more than happy to definitely travel down for RoM2. Much love~
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... A bunch of Canadian pros making it to RoM2 is dependent upon us getting housing (we can't afford a hotel) so umm we're pretty much begging you now :laugh:

Let me know.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Chaddd I was told you were the best at Ganon dittos, MM? $5, 2/3? Maybe after a few we could do $5 dolla games if we manage to go back and fourth. Let me know whats good.
Considering I wouldn't be playing Ganon if it weren't for you, we definitely don't have to MM unless you just want to add that edge to it. We can play all day if you want.

And as far as being the best goes, that's always and forever going to be up in the air, especially with you around.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Considering I wouldn't be playing Ganon if it weren't for you, we definitely don't have to MM unless you just want to add that edge to it. We can play all day if you want.

And as far as being the best goes, that's always and forever going to be up in the air, especially with you around.
It's always gonna be like that because there's gonna be fanboys defending their own top players saying they are the best. And also possibly other Top Players are gonna say they are going to win/they are the best. Too much ego imo.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
coki - goblin

THERE is some DUBSTEP
Don't even front like you know about dubstep, Hungrybox.

These dudes thinking they know.

DNB ALL DAI!

PS - Dubstep is still alright, though. Depending on who makes it. Breakage and Kito are the ones smashing it now. Caspa's remixes are still dope, though.

In for the Kill Skream Remix is fresh as well.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Don't even front like you know about dubstep, Hungrybox.

These dudes thinking they know.

DNB ALL DAI!

PS - Dubstep is still alright, though. Depending on who makes it. Breakage and Kito are the ones smashing it now. Caspa's remixes are still dope, though.

In for the Kill Skream Remix is fresh as well.
drumm n bass maaaaaaaaaaaan

lol i don't really listen to it

Hiroshi

guy down here in Orlando

that guy listens to nothing but dubstep

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
predictions for DJ's fest:

moisture

musk

...but I still wish I could go :( all that food and the people...
Maybe we could just leave windows open the whole time and freeze to death...either way idc.

yo is there a list of people coming to this lol i can't tell if it's gigantic or just really big
I have seen in a vision I will get to play your Falcon FINALLY....to bad I get 3 stocked then laughed at.

If I had more confidence(and money) I would be MMing everyone. I do have an MM against Hax though. HAX IMA TAKE YO MONEY N!GG@
I have alot of 50 cents-$1 MM's I can do :chuckle:.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i dont know if u people noticed but theres definitely a lot of people coming to this ... i have every pro ... and for that it means that 15 scrubs are going to come per pro LOL

a nub

Smash Ace
Will most likely be attending. It's my first tourney...so I'll bring the lube

DIRECTIONS FROM PENN STATION IN NYC!

Go to Penn Station, take a train that goes to Secaucus (which is the first stop the train makes), then at Secaucus transfer to a train thats heading towards Spring Valley and stop at Nanuet
Which train exactly is this? I'm ******** when it comes to public transportation lol

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Yo Jeremy, we'll sort it out when I get to NY.

And look at Tec0's reaction time, 1 minute. Mad observant.
Lmao, I gotta play you. Beware, you will be *****. I'm taking first at this tourney.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL

Everyone knows that procrastination boosts your reaction time on the boards :laugh:

Oh and yea definitely plaaaay.

And in case anyone would like to I'd love to do MMs preferably cheap though.

So far I got one with Matt.zeb :lick:.... but thats it :(

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Yay. I can't wait to get 1st place. AS GANON.
Oh yeah, Tec, can you show me some Sheik ****? I need her ready for Pound 4. I won't be going Sheik this tourney. Ganon/Luigi. Next tourney is Falco/Sheik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom