• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
$5 on Hbox taking most of the matches.:laugh:
I got $100 that says he wins all of the matches. I don't play against Any Jiggs players....at all...none. So I look at it as an immense opportunity, To learn from the best players in the world. It's awesome! I wasn't being sarcastic. I look forward to getting *****....Like a french hooker.....with an angry pimp.....okay i'm done.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i just realized this is 3 weeks away and i have no idea what im doing for a ride or housing.

is anyone from md/va driving up who could bring me? ill pay good gas $$ obviously, and ill help pay for housing if we must.

if not ill prob bus up, but id rather have a road trip

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I need at least 4 others for the hotel room. That way it'll be $20 apiece and we'll be right next to the venue.

I hope all the people staying at DJ's are aware that they'll most likely need vehicles to get back to the city as the NJ Transit [which is what takes you from Nanuet to the city, where DJ lives, iirc] is NOT open 24 hrs a day and definitely stops running at 10 PM.
[or at least it did when I was at ROM1 and would have been stuck if it weren't for Scar going way out of his way...thanks to Hax's begging, rofl "IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH"]

Not ****ting on DJ's fest or anything...it would just be terribly unfortunate if a lot of people planning to stay in the city couldn't get back home for the night :(

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I need at least 4 others for the hotel room. That way it'll be $20 apiece and we'll be right next to the venue.

I hope all the people staying at DJ's are aware that they'll most likely need vehicles to get back to the city as the NJ Transit [which is what takes you from Nanuet to the city, where DJ lives, iirc] is NOT open 24 hrs a day and definitely stops running at 10 PM.
[or at least it did when I was at ROM1 and would have been stuck if it weren't for Scar going way out of his way...thanks to Hax's begging, rofl "IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH"]

Not ****ting on DJ's fest or anything...it would just be terribly unfortunate if a lot of people planning to stay in the city couldn't get back home for the night :(
$20 a night? I assume just Saturday night then.
I'm going up with 4 people, interested?

toasty

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm just staying at the hotel Saturday night since it'll be too late for me to metro it back to my sister's place in the city. I believe Alukard said it was $99 a night and it's incredibly close to the venue [across the street maybe?]

So that's good, Matt. But be warned: there's a good chance I will encourage others that I know to stay as well. It'll be a bit more cramped but it'll be a lot cheaper. Don't worry though, it won't end up being like 15 people or something crazy. You guys get priority on remaining bed space after me though =D

Alukard, do we have to reserve those rooms ahead of time for that price?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
One of the people is my girl so as far as sleeping goes she'll probably use me as a pillow so however many people it ends up being just minus one for sleeping arrangements.

Across the street from the venue would be amazing.

Alukard

Smash Hero
toasty those are the normal rates so its cheap and a nice place =]

theres a bunch of other hotels in the area if u dont like that specific one

toasty

Smash Hero
Venue Address:
253 W Route 59, Nanuet, NY 10954

Hotel Address:
270 W Route 59, Nanuet, NY 10954

rofl

too good

haha Alu, I'm really happy with the prices, trust me. I was just tryin to help out my friends and who doesn't like for things to be cheaper? People won't be sleeping much anyway...we just need a place to be at for the night and sleep if we need to XD I just wanted to know if it was a deal requiring that I reserve the room ahead of time. But considering that I already got my plane ticket, I'm just gonna go ahead and get the room ASAP :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Venue Address:
253 W Route 59, Nanuet, NY 10954

Hotel Address:
270 W Route 59, Nanuet, NY 10954

rofl

too good

haha Alu, I'm really happy with the prices, trust me. I was just tryin to help out my friends and who doesn't like for things to be cheaper? People won't be sleeping much anyway...we just need a place to be at for the night and sleep if we need to XD I just wanted to know if it was a deal requiring that I reserve the room ahead of time. But considering that I already got my plane ticket, I'm just gonna go ahead and get the room ASAP :)
hahaha yea i wasn't lying about theres hotels really close to the venue lol

everyone should definitely like get at that if u haven't already =] ... matter of fact i'm putting toasty's post in the first page lmfao

it shows how win the distance from venue to hotel is lolol

Skler

Smash Master
The NH + ME car needs some housing.

To all people who want to house us: In 1000 words or less describe why we should stay at your place.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Is there public transportation from Harlem to Nanuet? I'm not familiar with Ny transit and I'm trying to get my friend from harlem to go, but he has no ride.

Linguini

Smash Master
Is there public transportation from Harlem to Nanuet? I'm not familiar with Ny transit and I'm trying to get my friend from harlem to go, but he has no ride.
Yeah there is,or at least within like 5 min. of nanuet, I remember taking a train(like 45 min. from that area back to nyc and hiking all the way through harlem to get to morningside heights at 8 in the morning.
good times.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I suddenly have this image of him surviving only because he was dressed as his avatar o_O

But again, it bears repeating that NJ Transit will almost positively be CLOSED by the time day 1 is over.

Plan your trip/housing accordingly.
Gypsy cabs can solve that problem. If you don't mind raising your stabbed-to-death potential by about 55-70%.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey

i think i mite buy my ticket soon

i was wondering

can anyone house me? and pick me up from the airport and drop me off to?

yea if so that would be pretty cool hahaha

D1

Banned via Administration
YellowShirtGuy aka Steve aka CanISmash, are you crazy?! I love HMW's commentary lets go go gooooo!

Btw Doc is OD fun to play get at the:

-One Hitter Quitter (Fair)
-Days Go By And Still I Think Of You (Dsmash)
-CLEAR!!! (Fsmash)

Milos

Smash Lord
yo i need a final list of who's staying at my house

you know who you are.

post with your car roster and all that jazz

who's coming in your car peepee
same for kage
and umum themanalord, jesiahteg, KoJ
i know about the new york guys we have whitemike, tag$, and tipman (+friend)
and cactuar

i need to know anyone who i forgot asap

EDIT - the reason i havent made a thread is cause my housing filled up a while ago there was mad hype for it since the last RoM, to those i couldnt house im really really sorry priority went first to distance and second to those who asked me first (and cactuar gets a free spot of the love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom