• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
3 weeks notice at my job that I'll be out of town. prog is definitely in the building. and will definitely have 80 hours the next week for taking off.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'll need a teammate.
My fox is pretty good in teams.

=D

Somebody get SuperRyan to go to this and team with me, seriously. If anybody can contact him tell I wanna team.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
I'm bringing a six pack of Nanny Ice, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, my GameCube Controller, and a big black dildo.

I can't wait to just chill and play GameCube. Btw I always take my pants off to play GameCube so I hope that's cool.

prog

Can anyone recommend something I can buy to record matches? The Pinnacle video transfer was discontinued so now I need to find something else. D:
actually mike, i have a gamebridge that i'm not using anymore. i got this sick "One Touch Capture" by Diamond. If I don't get scheduled for the 6th (I'm off on it at the moment), I'll bring it up to Emily's. Just need your own splitters.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
actually mike, i have a gamebridge that i'm not using anymore. i got this sick "One Touch Capture" by Diamond. If I don't get scheduled for the 6th (I'm off on it at the moment), I'll bring it up to Emily's. Just need your own splitters.
You need a laptop for that though right? Cuz I don't have one and all the other guys have macs so idk if that'll work. How much was this one touch capture thing?

And thanks a lot btw, I appreciate the offer and if I can use it then I'll take it.

prog

You need a laptop for that though right? Cuz I don't have one and all the other guys have macs so idk if that'll work. How much was this one touch capture thing?

And thanks a lot btw, I appreciate the offer and if I can use it then I'll take it.
i got it off a woot.com sale for like 15 bucks, and it is far better than anything else i've used. but yeah, you need a laptop for it, and i'm not sure if its mac compatible. but check this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=152379

might be of more help to you than prog.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Can anyone recommend something I can buy to record matches? The Pinnacle video transfer was discontinued so now I need to find something else. D:
You can either buy this expensive thing - http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSi...amily/Studio+MovieBox+Ultimate+version+12.htm

thats what scar uses, for this quality lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-GhabH7Dd4

or, just pick up an eazycap for like 15$ (windows xp ONLY) - http://www.amazon.com/EasyCap-Channel-Video-Capture-Adapter/dp/B001M547EM

and get quality like mine :> - http://www.youtube.com/user/flame6753#p/a/u/2/DGsVPU6x1To

White_Mike

Smash Lord
i got it off a woot.com sale for like 15 bucks, and it is far better than anything else i've used. but yeah, you need a laptop for it, and i'm not sure if its mac compatible. but check this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=152379

might be of more help to you than prog.
One of us actually has a PC laptop that I forgot about so I may look into this diamond one touch thing.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
There's going to be so much bro **** at this.
yeah. Set aside a friendlies match for me bud;)

idk if im going anymore -.-
........................heh
I had the same reaction....It's so hard not to openly jump for joy!!!! My prayers have been answered. The killer isn't coming!...now we just have to get Mango's flight canceled >_>.

In other news, it's no shave November.

Let's get it.
I was actually considering growing my wild grizzly beard for this event.

Either way I'm gonna bust out the Jesus hair for this.

LLDL

Smash Hero
So, all of tristate and some of u other slackers get practice at tunes biweekly, the week before rom :). Good last minute practice before the biggest event of the year?

Alukard

Smash Hero
its november people

theres a hotel literally walking distance from the venue for 99$ a night ... i think its pretty reasonable split it with a couple people and it becomes chump change

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'm 100% down for the hotel deal on Saturday night.

BUT if I'm going to split with people, I'll need a set list of people, and sorry to be a dik but I'll need the money once I see you at the tourney.

I had a problem with this at HERB2 where I was told a set group of people would be staying in my room but I was the only one with a credit card who was old enough or something, so I reserved and paid. Some of those people never ended up coming through to our room, and I almost got screwed out of a lot of money.

Good thing NC Smashers are bros =D

tl;dr version: I'd like to split a hotel room with a bunch of people, Saturday night. Talk to me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm sorry about that Toasty. I thought those people in our room would've planned ahead.
I hope you still trust me. <3

People should get a room with Toasty, he's mad cool.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
This dude Tipman doesn't have enough MMs for all the money he wants to gamble.

EDIT: If I were to go, Toasty, I'd probably stay at DJ's, but if not, I may consider splitting a hotel room. Basically, it's looking unlikely that it'll happen, though.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
I have less than $200 in MMs, what you trying to say HAB? if I win only one third of my MMs I will only lose about $30. If I win two thirds I gain $30. Sometimes you gotta go for it cause those big numbers don't always come your way win or lose. BTW I'm MM you for that shirt if you got it in 2xl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom