• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frames

DI
rom1 was my favorite oos experience...even more den genesis which *****! so u kno im beastin on this third oneee

i think the eventual goal with recording would be to have every setup be able to record stuff...if we have the right computer hardware we could do it, we need a lot of video memory but the right settings and we would need beast cpus and gpus to record multiple setups at once i mean this is the future so why not offer recording of every match? although i also share the sentiment that tourneys are made to be experienced so just come and NO JOHNS if u miss a match because u were right there lol

edit- 1000th post muthafukkas gget hypeeeeeed rom 3

Alukard

Smash Hero
but u guys fail to understand that i've done that for ROM1 + 2 ... if u went to any you should know the set up already ... that whole dugout(front row) is all recording set ups ... as it was

dont worry about that stuff ... the players just need to worry about being cooperative and stay warmed up! ^_^

live stream is cool and all ... but not having live stream makes people want to come out more and thats better imo

theres nothing like m2k vs armada live ... LOL

seriously tho recording is obviously going to happen ... i'll see what i can do about the enforcing matches to be recorded ... but i know i'm going to get those interesting pools matches recorded as well

its really all up to time and cooperation from u guys ^_^

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Nice, good stuff Alukard. I know there will definitely be good video documentation of this tournament, and I'm definitely going to try my hardest to make it out to this. One small thing though,

live stream is cool and all ... but not having live stream makes people want to come out more and thats better imo
while perhaps people might be inclined to go more to this one event since they can't see epic matches live, I believe livestream makes more people want to come out to future events. I know that's how it was for me at least. Seeing how hyped those matches were and wanting to be a part of it really is making me strive to improve and make it out to the biggest events.

All the Roms have been huge successes though from what I've heard, so I know you'll do your thing to make this the biggest one yet. And I hope to be there, bringing along the best of WV to help represent. I'm hyped for it already.

Shroomed

Smash Master
if flight tickets dont increase and school hasn't got me too broke, i'll probably be comin to this

wit boback, and alan too

Lovage

Smash Hero
this shts gonna be so ****

loooots of wc are comin, im buying my ticket as soon as they drop like they're supposed to lol

WassupJB

Smash Lord
**** i'm ****ed up. i thought my sister lived hella close to this venue. it was the pound 5 venue, not rom3.

tommy/roor you could still give housing right?

h0t$

Smash Cadet
I have a 50$ gift thing for Red Lobster...
It expires in November. :(
There are no Red Lobsters where I live...I don't even think we have them in Canada (do we? o.O)
You can also use that gift card at a olive garden, or a longhorns steakhouse. they are all owned by the same company. not sure if you have those 2 either but yeah.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo anti im comin through to rep the brawl side.

My jiggz mm 5 dollars. Anyone can accept, but i preferably would like that you are of pp's caliber or higher.

i hear he is good in this game.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Looks like Joey and me decided for sure we are going!!! I got this with work [:<

I'm more excited for this than POUND 5!

So expect us to goooo Alukard. =D

-Cathy

Alukard

Smash Hero
Looks like Joey and me decided for sure we are going!!! I got this with work [:<

I'm more excited for this than POUND 5!

So expect us to goooo Alukard. =D

-Cathy

AHHHHH this is going to be the best rom3 ... sooo happy now ! ... hit me up with info on aim or sumthing about how long u guys are staying for ... mayb we can set sumthing up for sumthing to dooooooo! =]

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Definitely attending this with salad bowl.

I wanna smoke at this ****, mad WC hopefully means mad Cali trees!

I also may need a teammate so PM me or something.

So hype for this. <3

Ms Gummy

Smash Rookie
AHHHHH this is going to be the best rom3 ... sooo happy now ! ... hit me up with info on aim or sumthing about how long u guys are staying for ... mayb we can set sumthing up for sumthing to dooooooo! =]
Hey remember last year you guys showed Joey all of NY & just hung out we should do that as well :] I really want to do that actually haha. Cause I'm going to take a few days off work so I can have an extra day besides the tourney to just chill!

-Cathy

Alukard

Smash Hero
Hey remember last year you guys showed Joey all of NY & just hung out we should do that as well :] I really want to do that actually haha. Cause I'm going to take a few days off work so I can have an extra day besides the tourney to just chill!

-Cathy
woop woop ... ima have the weekend free but during the week i'll probably have work =[

ima ask for early schedules or sumthing ... so we can hang in the night ... and i'll just like work while ya sleep LOL

LLDL

Smash Hero
gotta push pound and genesis out of my mind for now and focus on this titan right here.

sidefx

Smash Champion
just came into some money for this.. prob gonna buy my plane ticket as soon as prices drop.

DONT WORRY PETER I GOT YO MONEY

=D

i also want to tourist it up and see the sights in new york, one of the main reasons i want to go =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom