• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i may come, but probably not because im still boycotting this stupid ****ing venue

LLDL

Smash Hero
Both roms i got some of my **** blatantly stolen but its aiight i'm still gonna come, just gotta keep my bag with me at all times, and NOT bring any setups.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I did mention it at one point, but but u gotta run a whole tournament so i didn't want to distract u. It's not worth the time trying to find my controller (someone open my bag at rom1.... ) and my melee disc (some1 took right out my cube rom 2 while i was eating lol). Those ain't never coming back. It's aiight tho, scar red faced yelling at people in a monkey suit is worth being in toy whiz alone lol.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
nikkas that steal things are a bunch of clowns

there should def be cameras in that place

Alukard

Smash Hero
nikkas that steal things are a bunch of clowns

there should def be cameras in that place
there is cameras ... and we've caught people and banned them from the store b4 ... which is why i'm saying why didn't u tell me ... as soon as it happens ... so we can scroll through the tape and find out RIGHT AWAY!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I almost never take my book bag off in tournaments. I even play with my book bag on during tournament matches lol.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
WAAAAT why ??

thats not nice ... its been quite successful both times and everyone had fun =\

why u hating *****?

i went to a tourney at toywiz a while ago and teamed with pc chris and won and we got top 2 in singles. even tho there was a $10 venue fee the owner still took like half of the pot out on TOP of that and i ended up losing money on my trip up. i confronted the owner about it and he was a huge douche, which is why i dont go back to tournies at toywiz. haha

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
no one steals from prog. they know i'll hit them with the DOUBLE REPPUKEN.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i went to a tourney at toywiz a while ago and teamed with pc chris and won and we got top 2 in singles. even tho there was a $10 venue fee the owner still took like half of the pot out on TOP of that and i ended up losing money on my trip up. i confronted the owner about it and he was a huge douche, which is why i dont go back to tournies at toywiz. haha
NAH BRO ... i thought u hated me and **** i was like dammm beefing with plank! LOL

but seriously its not even like that man! I'm good friends with the guy ... everything is great ... all money for pot is handled and held by me and my rom staff =] ... no one had money issues at ROM1 or 2 ... i was actually sad u didnt come ... =\

show up this time tho =]?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Jona, I don't think you understand...

he completely plans on literally attempting to probably not ****, but make super homo moves on me in the tent when him, Zhu and I go on our camping trip right before POE3.

like, he is going to try, because he actually is gay.

PS: then I give him the smackdown

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
=o

so your intentionally going on a camping trip....to..get *****?

or to give the smackdown...?

intresting

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Mad hyped for this.....I just need sum hbk/hazz/alu/jman/dj/chopz trainin and I might get 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom