• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Yooooooooo

I'm kinda mad this is AFTEr the summer is over, btu i I'l lbe here either wahy.

HYPE.

ACCepting all MMs.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yooooooooo

I'm kinda mad this is AFTEr the summer is over, btu i I'l lbe here either wahy.

HYPE.

ACCepting all MMs.
its because ****ing apex and GAMME took those juicy months ... maddd fast LOL

i can definitely do ROM3 in june ... but i feel bad for the people that paid for FL tickets and stuff...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
what does it matter pp is gonna **** the puff outta hbox and kage is gonna get pwned by the falco. Mango will prob just ditto and win against PP...the end. (unless m2k just randomly shows up and ****s **** up).

LOL...at all the KAGE/MANGO/HBOX hostility.
Pfff, You really think the outcome is so obvious? You fool! Anything can happen!

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
M2K is serious guys. It's definitely time for you to move on. It's in his best financial interest because MLG has it and it's really popular now. If he's super dedicated for it like he was for old melée he'll be unstoppable.

let m2k go fully to brawl. Or maybe if he has a few more in him.
shut the **** up

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
yo yo yo yo i feel like **** talkin too.
u already kno i'ma start off wit da fact dat me and alu is ****** this **** like no tomorrow!
pp gets trashed in falco dittoes (cough cough pp vs chops)
i never get out in mangos bracket cuz *****s kno he would get done up mad quick.
hbox just plays gay

we need to have mad grudge matches if dey dont happen in tourny and i'ma **** everybody!!

get *****

oh and idk why everyones suckin m2k **** about playin w.e game. it's not like he wouldn't get top 3 if he entered, which is like 10 bucks or w.e it is to any,which people would prolly just pay for him cuz he's m2k and dey wanna suck his **** raw. man he's really breakin his budget here.

and frames, i dont believe anything from florida is guaranteed anymore. lmao!! <3
even is shiz does come. all we gotta do is pick marth get him off stage and f smash. **** outta here

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I hope Aziz and I can stay at Milos' crib and do what we did last time.

No homo cuz that sounds like we slept together.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, Hax is mad cute after all.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Reneblade, I'm thinkin' I will be able to hit this sh*t up with you =]

Woah not if hotels are that expeeennnssiivvve and there is no housing for OoR =[

Alukard

Smash Hero
first week in july is probably when i'm hosting another nice sized event!!!!! hype hype!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it's all in the heart of the catfish.

and the way pp mercilessly ***** us all, i just assume that he should be getting a very high placing in his future oos tourney's. he really puts a lot of work in, and even though we don't appear to be a great challenge for him, i think he can rise to any challenge.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm sure some of u give PP a run for his money. He is just so smooth that he gives the subtle appearance of flawlessly ****** u, but he really is putting in the work lol.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i dun understand. are you saying hax is gonna beat pp?

...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpoVo2diDfE
no. if theres someone I'd bet money on against hax out of everyone in the smash community other than the usual suspects it'd be PP(and plank). He seems to have one of the best grasp on the match that i've ever seen quiet honestly. I'd even go as far to say that he could do it with his fox.

i was making a reference to pride and how NYC can relate when it comes to pride.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh ok then. if you click the link, you'll see him do it with his falcon :) at rom2.

pride is awesome. i wish i was good enough at smash to have any semblance of self pride. maybe by this time i'll make a splash. but probably not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom