• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I will take ANYONE in a $1 sopo ditto. I will show you how to sacrifice nana off the side if you dont know how, then its straight sopo mastery from there.

Lets go who wants it.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
By switching the colors on the character select screen for the ICs, Nana takes Popo's place as the leader when you pick I believe are the green and red outfits. So yeah, I'll be using Nana lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
By switching the colors on the character select screen for the ICs, Nana takes Popo's place as the leader when you pick I believe are the green and red outfits. So yeah, I'll be using Nana lol.
LOL its Red and the lightblue and orange ones, and I play red so sweet we can do Nana dittoes.

Im serious tho. I try hard.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Im hype to meet alot of you tristate ppl (you know who you are[most of you]{you all should go to the tournament in PEEF!'s sig})

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hmm Nov 27-28th, Alu watchu think. Would that upset anyone's weekend considering Thanksgiving is that Thursday.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Generic MW Falcon + MW-style random character team? The MW couldn't be represented better by Darkrain.

Oh wait, that's because he isn't MW anymore.

3 seconds of mourning

fuuuuu

Alukard

Smash Hero
m2k so u want me to jeopardize attendance and make it extremely annoying for OOS people to come on thanks giving weekend just so u wont "mess up brawl" ... ur acting like u dont run on muscle memory and match up knowledge once ur warmed up ... NO i'm not changing the date ... its a really good date ... amazing melee for the whole weekend and then stuff ur face a couple days after ... sound like a great november to me.

seriously just play for a couple of hours b4 brawl and u should be good ... especially since ur practicing till this day too right LOL

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
this is gonna be amazing, I hope I can make it

Alukard

Smash Hero
i want WC to come either a couple of days earlier or stay for a couple more days so we can CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i'll take this. btw, i thought you were a brawl player.. lol
......way back in the day.

We talked at SMYM about how you were practicing Uthrow uairs on puff with ur fox. I didn't exactly expect you to remember me but dwamm thats rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom