• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG MGS music is soo bosss!!!

On topic: Might I add that Reflex's bowser pwns.
Luis about how big is the area that we are going to be smashing in?

I ask b/c I was planning to bring some additional items and hope they don't take up too much room.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I ask b/c I was planning to bring some additional items and hope they don't take up too much room.
Jared, I don't know what kind of noob (read: fun) tournies they run in Auburn, but over here items are turned off. We can't have you just spawning stuff all over the place.

<3 Jared

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
^ LOL :chuckle:

Darn and I thought I was being slick. Ya got me tho.

It's been a while since I saw ya Mike. How's it going ?

Must smash with you guys soon. ....power .....slipping......

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
He doesn't know it yet, but SleepyK and I will MM anyone in low-tier teams! $10 per team best 2/3!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Luis doesn't know it yet, but double bowser will rock your face.
Gameandchu > Double Bowser

Pikawatch > Double Boozer

WE HAVE THE HIGHER GROUND, no matter how you spin this track it aint got shiiiiiiiii.....

Prac352

Smash Lord
Gameandchu > Double Bowser

Pikawatch > Double Boozer

WE HAVE THE HIGHER GROUND, no matter how you spin this track it aint got shiiiiiiiii.....
I sense an epic battle on the horizon . . .

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'll pay Tomsby, but we can't call them money matches.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'll pay Tomsby, but we can't call them money matches.
Were gonna call them L2T2F2M2. Lawl, Low Tier Teams Fights For Money, Mangz.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A MONEY MATCH!!!
I WILL USE BOWSER!!!
YOU WILL GO DOWN!!!
OR NOT!!!
Grab another low tier partner and come fight us!! I have supreme confidence AND a lot of monies in case we lose!! Which we will not!! not not!!

Something tells me Tom

A Pichu and Pikachu

Will take your monies
THIS WILL BE THE MOST FUN ONE!! because red pika > blue pika and ITS LIKE A HAT BATTLE.

If you think about it, I have the red pikachu hat and you have the blue pikachu hat. this was bound to happen. But dont get excited, the winner doesnt get the loser's hat. your hat probably wont fit on me anywho <7-4!!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I sense an epic battle on the horizon . . .
I sense multiple ones. I just thought about it; how can there -not- be a Low Tier tournament at something being hosted by Reflex?

Because of time constraints, I'm just going to take a vote; would people rather have Low Tier singles or Low Tier teams? Perhaps we'll be able to do both if popularity and time will allow, but I'll just plan for the worst.

Also, more wacky, zany fun: costume contest. It'd be neat to see, it's not completely random (it -is- close to Halloween), and there would be some kind of prize for the winner. I'm guessing that the system would be a vote by those that don't enter, and I'm guessing that the prize will be my friend Matt's DS Lite (unless he changes his mind). Go crazy with it; almost become Melted Man!

I'll be at this
I'm holding you to that.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Alpha is so black, he could be the blue G&W. Alpha, you should be HeavyArms or DeathScythe or some other, lamer Gundam.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Low tier would be amazing

Alpha if you go as Mr. G&W I will bring whatever prop you want.
Pan (with sausages), Hammer, chair, manhole (maybe, the city gets pretty testy about them), a scuba helmet, or some pesticide.:chuckle:

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Don't forget a parachute, turtle, a flag, numbers 1-9, some juggling balls, and two firemen with a trampoline.
<3

Top Bottom