• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

C'mon Ragnarock, get 'em in the lava combo!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Drumma Boi's fault we did'nt go to G4S4. yet he blame me.

Don't worry Mike your gift will have marshmallows ( hopefully ) If not then I'll get you anything off the dollar menu anywhere ^_^

RAG - Circles does not play Peach in tourneys ROFL.

yea and ram doesnt play falcon or mario unless he is playing against a scrub but he spends all his time practicing them....... hrmmm go figure lol

also i didnt blame u at all I said "ram said we were going to G4S4 and we didnt so dont believe him if he says we are going to this." where in that did i say ITS RAM'S FAULT WE DIDNT GO! lol u suck ryan lol i even admit openly it was my fault with school we didnt get to go..... make me more sad for being responsible for us missing....... man way to be a friend..... i need a hug..... and rag owes me $15 but still hasn't said anything to me about it....... and wtf I hope we make it to the LA tourney LAST and TO3 in GA and this tourney since Reflex is da man...... and I hope i dont miss any marsh mellows when finalizing mike's gift....... i mean.... i hope i add extra ones yea thats it...... =]

RAM

Smash Lord
I did'nt know

Chadddddd
Iori
Fullmetal

and many more were scrubs cause apparently I played these guys in Tourney with Mario and Falcon. Hmmmmmm I'm stumped.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
.............w/e ryan stop trying to argue on the boards we can settle this in some good ol fasion rock paper scissors 3 out of 5 ure place friday...... then after we can smash sound like a date??

after i typed this i read your post about work...... wtf man work on the weekends ?!?! tell them to screw off. o well ill have everyone at my place then maybe come in town saturday during the day before work. what time do u go in saturday the normal 4 or 5 ish??

btw..... didnt u lose when u used falcon or mario against those scrubs in the tourney matches?? you either lost or it was close.... which i dont recall u using anyone but luigi against iori but i am not omnipresent.... anyways u should just use luigi all the time and continue teh **** my friend

also u are right alpha...... even full metal.... he cant even guard his lucky charms well enough to save all the marshmellows....... for shame...... good thing mike isnt irish because he would've lost his pot of gold already atleast 10 times. or if he was a jew he would've had his bag of jew gold stolen already..... both real and fake......

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hrmmm well if u wake up at a decent time come into town and we can go to tbs and smash..... if u smash..... or we can go to my house that way i know u will smash Mr. UFS KoK

urgh TK0K wat a tag.......

Shut up Friends!!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Yup all scrubs especially that Iori guy lol
.............w/e ryan stop trying to argue on the boards we can settle this in some good ol fasion rock paper scissors 3 out of 5 ure place friday...... then after we can smash sound like a date??

after i typed this i read your post about work...... wtf man work on the weekends ?!?! tell them to screw off. o well ill have everyone at my place then maybe come in town saturday during the day before work. what time do u go in saturday the normal 4 or 5 ish??

btw..... didnt u lose when u used falcon or mario against those scrubs in the tourney matches?? you either lost or it was close.... which i dont recall u using anyone but luigi against iori but i am not omnipresent.... anyways u should just use luigi all the time and continue teh **** my friend

also u are right alpha...... even full metal.... he cant even guard his lucky charms well enough to save all the marshmellows....... for shame...... good thing mike isnt irish because he would've lost his pot of gold already atleast 10 times. or if he was a jew he would've had his bag of jew gold stolen already..... both real and fake......
BAAASTARD.

I <3 you guys.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I did'nt know

Chadddddd
Iori
Fullmetal

and many more were scrubs cause apparently I played these guys in Tourney with Mario and Falcon. Hmmmmmm I'm stumped.
I beat your scrubby *** cap'n at g4s3. ^_^

less than Ryan three

RAM

Smash Lord
I beat your scrubby *** cap'n at g4s3. ^_^

less than Ryan three
You mean the cars on mute city beat my scrubby *** falcon LOL. what happened on Final D before that. I <3 me some Keith.

BTW Prac when we have our tourney you better come or else. *mad face* but not to spam my good buddy Reflex thread If my crew buds want to come to this there will be no argument from me.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
it all depends on how much money we all have i guess and david's and my school schedule.

keith = broken on mute city apparently against ryan

heres to keeping spam down from now on.......

looking forward to seeing about coming to this yay reflex

also you should come to our tourney when we have it.

Prac352

Smash Lord
You mean the cars on mute city beat my scrubby *** falcon LOL. what happened on Final D before that. I <3 me some Keith.
I'm pretty sure I beat your n00b *** there as well.

Edited for XD

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Will a dvd for the movie be available when it's finished?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
for one I believe in ragnarock whole heartedly...... but if something were to happen and he does lose...... he could always fall back on his actual name which is just as cool........ Alectrius....... also sorry for butchering the spelling of your name if i did bro but straight up your real name is good enough for a smash tag and no one would even know..... well untill now :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Something I need to address:

Change of plans. Although this tournament is still happening, said friend has decided that he wants to focus on writing rather than filming at this point. I'm not sure if he is postponing his idea (or worse even, abandoning it altogether), but he's started writing a book, and he's putting a lot more time into that.

I'm not going to lie to you; I don't think he's going to follow through with his movie idea, at least not in the immediate future.

However, I'll keep everyone updated on the status of the movie stuff as I find out for sure.

Hopefully everyone is alright with the price; I don't want people to have to miss it because it's too much. It's supposed to be a fun event.

Uh...I fixed the pre-registration list. It's still a ways away, so this stuff isn't all solid. Just an update.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Something I need to address:

Change of plans. Although this tournament is still happening, said friend has decided that he wants to focus on writing rather than filming at this point. I'm not sure if he is postponing his idea (or worse even, abandoning it altogether), but he's started writing a book, and he's putting a lot more time into that.

I'm not going to lie to you; I don't think he's going to follow through with his movie idea, at least not in the immediate future.

However, I'll keep everyone updated on the status of the movie stuff as I find out for sure.

Hopefully everyone is alright with the price; I don't want people to have to miss it because it's too much. It's supposed to be a fun event.

Uh...I fixed the pre-registration list. It's still a ways away, so this stuff isn't all solid. Just an update.
so . . . no pot ****?

Prac352

Smash Lord
Well, I was under the impression that it was either a pot **** or a door fee, and the door fee made more sense.
I meant maybe we don't have to pay extra for this tourney . . .

I thought we were raising money for a video, now it looks like we're buying his pens?

This is getting shady.

Ares726

Smash Ace
This is getting shady.
/sarcasm

Luis, if you have to pay for the venue there should be a door fee. Bottom line. If you don't have to pay for the venue, it's up to you as far as whether or not to charge one. However, if the venue is free, I would suggest waiving the door fee for people who bring TVs or something. Just a thought.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
/sarcasm

Luis, if you have to pay for the venue there should be a door fee. Bottom line. If you don't have to pay for the venue, it's up to you as far as whether or not to charge one. However, if the venue is free, I would suggest waiving the door fee for people who bring TVs or something. Just a thought.
I may still waive the door fee for full setups, depending on how many people come. (It's not -that- big of an area; I'm actually almost afraid that this thing gets big...) However, it does cost me money to rent out the place; otherwise I wouldn't bother with a door fee at this point. Thanks for the advice.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Reflex, when's your birthday?
will edit with response.

rats. i need a reason to buy you something.

ss118

Smash Master
And neither can pull it off without looking handicapped.

XD <drumma+Reflex3
Best quote eva!

In case I'm not already on there, put "Articanus" up there as well.

As long as I keep up a 'B' average, no way I can miss this!
so says the guy who's already failed the first 3 english tests...

Prac352

Smash Lord
Best quote eva!

In case I'm not already on there, put "Articanus" up there as well.

As long as I keep up a 'B' average, no way I can miss this!
so says the guy who's already failed the first 3 english tests...
gg

ten chars

Top Bottom