• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
**** if I know. Someone (I am assuming a friend of mine who was over here) found and took da money.

It's a shame cause I was like "let's get some money to buy Metroid Prime 3 and Dynasty Warriors Gundam tomorrow!" then I looked and was like ".....O_O...."

Gerbil

Smash Champion
**** if I know. Someone (I am assuming a friend of mine who was over here) found and took da money.

It's a shame cause I was like "let's get some money to buy Metroid Prime 3 and Dynasty Warriors Gundam tomorrow!" then I looked and was like ".....O_O...."
What a time to be pwned.... right when MP3:C comes out... :( *feels your pain*

Good news is I can still get mine :p /as$hole moment

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
RC, just use your immense sexy powers to get the game.
No store clerk could resist.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
... I actually want Dynasty Warriors Gundam 10X more... I will probably beat Metroid in a couple of days and sell it back like I did with Prime 2...

But yeah point in case I can't make it to this (or... any tournament till 2008 I guess) poo.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
BUMP.

Also, would anyone be willing to play some 64 at the tourny?

ss118

Smash Master
You always know I'm ready to play 64, Kaddy.
Anyways, why is this topic being so dull?
This is gonna be AWESOME!!!

SleepyK

It's dull because it's a while away for now.
Wait til october hits.
Halloween Costumes/cosplay + Tournament.

nice1

Smash Lord
put me on the pre reg list. i think i got one more tourny to go to before i'm done

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
You don't main peach anymore John.

**** rag when was the last time you saw me play peach a lot? i guess cause we havnt hung out in a while. I do still play her more like a double main thing going on but GG's word

reflex is awsome who knows if we will go to tourney or not we never know until last minute but if ram rolls up in here saying we r going.... dont trust him he never knows look at what happened in the G4S4 thread ram saying we r going and stuff and now poof we didnt show.. lol j/k ram is too pro.

also never never C0ck block Mclovin

peace

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
**** rag when was the last time you saw me play peach a lot? i guess cause we havnt hung out in a while. I do still play her more like a double main thing going on but GG's word

reflex is awsome who knows if we will go to tourney or not we never know until last minute but if ram rolls up in here saying we r going.... dont trust him he never knows look at what happened in the G4S4 thread ram saying we r going and stuff and now poof we didnt show.. lol j/k ram is too pro.

peace
You'd **** well better come to this!
I miss you panhandlers much! T_T

If you come, I'll even share my Lucky Charms with you! Marshmallows and all!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
You'd **** well better come to this!
I miss you panhandlers much! T_T

If you come, I'll even share my Lucky Charms with you! Marshmallows and all!!!

yea about that we were having some discussions of wat to get you for your birthday / late birthday present and there some notions we should give you some lucky charms that were ... umm well special ;)

ragnarock

Smash Lord

peace
my bad man you didn't have to curse my out playa.

SleepyK

or an exclamation of desired sexual intercourse.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
yea about that we were having some discussions of wat to get you for your birthday / late birthday present and there some notions we should give you some lucky charms that were ... umm well special ;)
O_O
YOU DIRTY *******S.
They'd better **** well have marshmallows in them! T_T
In any case, I want to play a ton of friendlies with you guys, plus I'm going to come to y'alls tournament whenever you finally host it.
And, Tipped Off 3 is in the planning stages right now.
=D

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
or an exclamation of desired sexual intercourse.
YES!!!

See in this post your screaming at me.

Man I am going to start screaming at you next time I see u if you dont have my money playa...... and if u wantch family guy you are ending up like brian with shot out knee caps and I am going to be stewie with the gun...... you got me brotha?? (lol)

O_O
YOU DIRTY *******S.
They'd better **** well have marshmallows in them! T_T
In any case, I want to play a ton of friendlies with you guys, plus I'm going to come to y'alls tournament whenever you finally host it.
And, Tipped Off 3 is in the planning stages right now.
=D
Also I am still in the talking process with the church about having it there cause it is huge nice and we can stay there friday night and all day saturday then ram could house people if they want to stay in town the next sunday before leaving. We will come to tipped off 3 just for you and Tim k Mike?

O yea you won't know until we see you next what will be wrong with the lucky charms...... muwah hahahahahaha

RAM

Smash Lord
Drumma Boi's fault we did'nt go to G4S4. yet he blame me.

Don't worry Mike your gift will have marshmallows ( hopefully ) If not then I'll get you anything off the dollar menu anywhere ^_^

RAG - Circles does not play Peach in tourneys ROFL.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Everything is always Drumma Boi's fault and when Drumma boi figure that out. His life will be that much better. It 's his fault I lost my lucky socks, its his fault I just have 3$ dollars in my pocket, it his fault that my car broke down, h*ll its his fault that I can't win the Florida Jackpot....etc. and there's much more, but I'll keep it at that. Matter of fact I'm going to make a thread or dedicate my next "thoughts of an Exile " about Drumma Boi and its going to be called............ Why It's Always Drumma Boi's Fault's. It's going to be a hit. I just know it.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Top Bottom