• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
for one I believe in ragnarock whole heartedly...... but if something were to happen and he does lose...... he could always fall back on his actual name which is just as cool........ Alectrius....... also sorry for butchering the spelling of your name if i did bro but straight up your real name is good enough for a smash tag and no one would even know..... well untill now :)
Who told you how to spell my name. Because I didn't, did you look at my license or something.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I have a Job now.
I will be here.
<3
Tim!!!!!

In case somebody doesn't know (EVERYONE MUST KNOW), TimTom is the best team ever. This one time on pkmn stadium, alpha was under one platform, i was in front of/under the other and tim was on the one above me. The Alpha Gundam fired his fully charged hyper beam at me and I semi-powershielded it up and into my own teammate. HAHAHAA <3

This could be the reason me and my crew comes.
I'm going to be going... once again, BRING DANIEL-SAN! Though I will be teaming with Sneezey Kipples, Im sure Daniel will find a partner and do very well. (Without me stomping him all the time... im going sheiksies in this teams tourney anywho)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
This could be the reason me and my crew comes.
YAYHUZZ!

Hmm it all rests on RC's shoulders... will he take the SC crew for one last hurrah...!?

!?!?!??

Prac sux mah dix like a bag of trail mixxx

no I love you Keith
trail mix yummmmmm
I have a Job now.
I will be here.
<3
about time lol

Tim!!!!!

In case somebody doesn't know (EVERYONE MUST KNOW), TimTom is the best team ever. This one time on pkmn stadium, alpha was under one platform, i was in front of/under the other and tim was on the one above me. The Alpha Gundam fired his fully charged hyper beam at me and I semi-powershielded it up and into my own teammate. HAHAHAA <3

I'm going to be going... once again, BRING DANIEL-SAN! Though I will be teaming with Sneezey Kipples, Im sure Daniel will find a partner and do very well. (Without me stomping him all the time... im going sheiksies in this teams tourney anywho)
That was teh sex

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This thing is becoming more than the small tournament I expected it to be. If people want to come and make it something special, by all means, though. However, I'm going to please ask that people bring TVs and 'Cubes if they possibly can. The more we can find, the faster and smoother we can make this tournament.

If we have a lot of setups, we might be able to have some random video games lying around for good fun. Samurai Kirby, anyone?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Holy snap, something resembling an address is on the main page. We've got something here.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Oh, and if this thing I'm getting so I can play Smash on my monitor doesn't suck(lag or crappy resolution etc) I can bring my monitor + speakers for a ghetto tv set up.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Ok, I just got the VGA box in the mail and everything seems just fine besides a somewhat crappier picture. So you offically got a extra "tv".

Too bad I just realised how much I hate practicing tech skill by myself.:(

nice1

Smash Lord
^ Bet it still plays better than that TV at Alpha's house. <3 alpha

:>Bringing cube and smash

Didn't see Nice1 was coming. :)
i def. gotta com to this. com on reflex is hosting it and i live in AL, plus cde makes my dookie twinkle. :laugh: this gonna be my last melee tourny cause brawl owns all with online play lol. 1 last tourny before brawl. ALL MY TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o yea yang didn't we have a match at SA but never got to it.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
i def. gotta com to this. com on reflex is hosting it and i live in AL, plus cde makes my dookie twinkle. :laugh: this gonna be my last melee tourny cause brawl owns all with online play lol. 1 last tourny before brawl. ALL MY TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o yea yang didn't we have a match at SA but never got to it.
your last tourny:(
but brawl will have so many tounrys when it comes out

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
BRAWL PHAILS!!!!! j/k
I wonder if tourneys will be the same when you can play online.

Jx: Yeah practicing tech skill by myself is making me want to break my smash disc. It is soooo boring :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Uh, everyone in the online competitive gaming scene (all genres, games, etc.) have their tournaments at LANs.
There are very few exceptions to this rule.
LAN gaming eliminates lag, advantages, etc.
So the big money = LAN
and the small money, too.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
I won't ;( j/k

nah the point I was making was that tournies are special for a lot of smashers now b/c you have to go SOMEWHERE to play someone. With brawl ppl might not feel the need to frequent tournies as much. I saw it happen to Halo 2. (In columbus anyway) Wish it didn't happen for brawl.

But I hope brawl rocks (:Hopes)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I won't ;( j/k

nah the point I was making was that tournies are special for a lot of smashers now b/c you have to go SOMEWHERE to play someone. With brawl ppl might not feel the need to frequent tournies as much. I saw it happen to Halo 2. (In columbus anyway) Wish it didn't happen for brawl.

But I hope brawl rocks (:Hopes)

yeah that does make sense

Top Bottom