• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
If I come to this, I will try (and fail) to get revenge on all the people who beat me (which is way too many people to count lol). XD

I would like to come to this, but I will have to see if I can. Hopefully, I will not look like a total n00b when I go to this tourney (if I go).

Edit: Low Tier tourney you say!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??! At least I get to use Link here, I don't know what to do about regular singles. Probably Link again. lol

NES n00b

Smash Master
LOL @ Darc. Or is it SleepyK ? :) <3

Argh I forgot Iori and Chad were coming.

Reflex's Bowser, Iori's Mewtwo, and Pikachads pikachu

Oh here comes the PAIN!! :dizzy:
I also heard this NES n00b guy is pretty good with Link, but that is just a rumor and definitely unfounded.

Hey Tom/Yang, we never had that Samus vs Link match. How about $5 MM? Your Samus vs my Link.

Full Metal, $5 MM against my Link to make up for the lack of one last time?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I also heard this NES n00b guy is pretty good with Link, but that is just a rumor and definitely unfounded.

Hey Tom/Yang, we never had that Samus vs Link match. How about $5 MM? Your Samus vs my Link.

Full Metal, $5 MM against my Link to make up for the lack of one last time?
Aye, you're on!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Im up for it, haha. It would be interesting, but if you REALLY want to MM me, it should be your link vs my DK. :)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Im up for it, haha. It would be interesting, but if you REALLY want to MM me, it should be your link vs my DK. :)
I hate DK. >_< Iori has officially made me hate DK. Sure, I will do it for the experience, but you will most likely win that one. Not like you wouldn't win the Samus one anyways. I still want to face your Samus, though. :laugh:

Also, any Marths that want to face my CF or Link can MM me for that, too. I like both matchups so any challenges from anyone would be nice. You all can make easy money this way. ;)

Jx31

Smash Ace
I hate DK. >_< Iori has officially made me hate DK. Sure, I will do it for the experience, but you will most likely win that one. Not like you wouldn't win the Samus one anyways. I still want to face your Samus, though. :laugh:

Also, any Marths that want to face my CF or Link can MM me for that, too. I like both matchups so any challenges from anyone would be nice. You all can make easy money this way. ;)
I'll MM your CF and Link with my Marth for a dollar each + friendlies if you have time.

NES n00b

Smash Master
I'll MM your CF and Link with my Marth for a dollar each + friendlies if you have time.
Sure so:

$1 for both: JX31

Undecided between DK, Samus, or both. We need to agree on something :x : Tom

$5 Link: Full Metal

I will also accept iron man matches. I don't play much of high tier and I am not that good. So free money for people who take iron man matches or CF/Link vs Marth matches. I will accept more things, but it depends on what you propose. The two I mentioned I will take any (in agreeable money limits of course).

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
NES noob: I neglected to mention you b/c I wanted to forget that **** you did to my Samus at G4S4. :laugh: OUCH :(

Yeah with Midsouth coming...the low tier tournament looks scary. It will still kick *** though

:Reminder to all members of CDE: Cyberlanding on friday (Don't forget ;))

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

Ares726

Smash Ace
Hey Jack, maybe we can finally play some singles matches at this. I think we've been to about 400 tournies together and have yet to play in singles.

In other news, I like doubles more so my vote is for Low Tier Teams.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this if at all possible.

I'm going to use Fox for low tier though. Hope that's cool with everyone. ;)

Ares726

Smash Ace
I just got mindgamed by SWF. The post above says it was posted at 9:11. When I started typing this it was 9:10.

Time paradox ftw?

EDIT: nvm my computer clock is dumb. Fix'd.

EDIT 2: If anyone could encounter a time paradox, it'd be Keith. Not quite sure what that means, but it sounds cool.

mog112

Smash Ace
ill mm your cf and link with my marth. and then after ill do my link vs your cf and your link.

Jx31

Smash Ace
NES noob: I neglected to mention you b/c I wanted to forget that **** you did to my Samus at G4S4. :laugh: OUCH :(

Yeah with Midsouth coming...the low tier tournament looks scary. It will still kick *** though

:Reminder to all members of CDE: Cyberlanding on friday (Don't forget ;))
Oh bah, if anyone goes remotely near downtown on their way to Cyberlanding can they pick my car-less *** up? IM me please.

Also, Gerbs. Were you leaving CSU yesterday(Weds) evening via the library/Arnold Hall area around 7:15? I thought I saw you o_O.

ss118

Smash Master
DK>Roy
;P
can't wait to play you, Marty, and everyone else who comes to this!
Cuz I am now OFICIALLY coming! Period!

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
You make no sense. (Burn!)

Any takers on a Link vs Peach/Samus challenge? (Besides Prac ;) )

To all people doing MMs: Can we make it 3/5 sets? I would like to play all of you longer. :)
I'll MM your Bowser with my Fox. $100. Best of 1. FD.

-Chad-

Slackerator
That means he eats free at SUBWAY!
<3!

"Ducks love bread but they do not have the means to obtain a loaf. Like if I was a store owner and a duck walked in a grabbed a loaf with his beak, I would let him go. I would say "Hey come back tomorrow! bring your friends!" but when you talk about a duck's friends you think more ducks right? **** he could have a beaver in tow, cause if your an animal you want a beaver as a friend cuz they got some kick@ss houses! That **** is on the lake, lakeside my ***, lake-on!"

I love Mitch Hedberg :laugh:

Top Bottom