• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session! (December 2, 2007)

Prac352

Smash Lord
<3!

"Ducks love bread but they do not have the means to obtain a loaf. Like if I was a store owner and a duck walked in a grabbed a loaf with his beak, I would let him go. I would say "Hey come back tomorrow! bring your friends!" but when you talk about a duck's friends you think more ducks right? **** he could have a beaver in tow, cause if your an animal you want a beaver as a friend cuz they got some kick@ss houses! That **** is on the lake, lakeside my ***, lake-on!"

I love Mitch Hedberg :laugh:
I'm so glad somebody got that reference. <chad3

@ Sreepy's post- Where is Rocky?

RAM

Smash Lord
<3!

"Ducks love bread but they do not have the means to obtain a loaf. Like if I was a store owner and a duck walked in a grabbed a loaf with his beak, I would let him go. I would say "Hey come back tomorrow! bring your friends!" but when you talk about a duck's friends you think more ducks right? **** he could have a beaver in tow, cause if your an animal you want a beaver as a friend cuz they got some kick@ss houses! That **** is on the lake, lakeside my ***, lake-on!"

I love Mitch Hedberg :laugh:
HOLY FN A$$crackers!!!!!!!! that seriously made me lol in my cpu chair. :laugh:

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
We might be able to make it to this. I may also need a partner for this. ( MAYBE )

Anyone wanna team with a scrub such as myself?
I will if Raggy or Shai doesn't team with me. You just have to team with a scrub like me. :laugh:

No one else want to face the Famous NES n00b, best Link in the South (Not really :laugh:)?

*This post was made purely for a bump*

Bloshi

Smash Ace
What I mean is that our top two MAINED Link and Luigi. Plus everyone there is already cheap, so it resulted in no low-tier tournaments. But CO is probably not as good as the smashers out here because it is so isolated...

-Chad-

Slackerator
My chance to attend this has dropped slightly, I may be getting a job soon so I dunno if I can ask off work so early >_>

I'm gonna try though.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
>.>

<.<

"good, i dont think anybody see's me"

-continues to play Phantom Hourglass.-

......:HEY HEY HEY HEY:

"***** YOU BLEW MY COVER WTF"

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*buzz*

What is... LIIIIIVE WIIIARRRHH!

ps, goooo dogysamich anime girl sigs ftmassivepenfifteenwin

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
When I get a car, I'll be able to make OOS tourneys like this one all the time. Then I can represent Florida at the top of it's game.

ss118

Smash Master
My chances have slightly lowered for savannah, all because of me :/
if we don't make it, remember it's my fault, so now I WILL make it!!!
BLOSHIIIII!!!!!!111111shift+1elevenXD BBQ PIE
i played u on shoddy ;P
and 6-0ed u!
*runs*

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I don't remember you...perhaps it was a different team, I don't think my main team has ever been 6-0'd....

Yeah I'm not that great at that game, mainly because I refuse to use Blissey.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
HEY
WANT ME TO PICK UP SOME FOLKS
i'll do it, for gas money, and lots of sex.
I mean love.
I mean, um, uh...

C0CK

Top Bottom