• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Falcos **** w/ standing laser. Falco Social Thread?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
edgeguarding with falco, fairly character dependent.
dair works well against falcon, ganon marth(ish) fox(isssshhh) probably your best option against jiggs (also, if she pounds towards the stage, fsmash if she is in range, rapex2010)
dsmash works good against fox, falcon, ganon, sheikish

i like bair against sheik/puff/marth.

but for against marth safiest option is to just hog the edge. dsmash works if he does not sweet spot (wavedash towards ledge -> dsmash)

LordAizen

Smash Journeyman
Hi I'm new to Falco. I was originally gonna second Fox but my friend is gonna second him so I wanted to contrast since we already main Falcon so I want to second Falco :)

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Hi I'm new to Falco. I was originally gonna second Fox but my friend is gonna second him so I wanted to contrast since we already main Falcon so I want to second Falco :)
LOL two falcon mains. one seconds fox and one falco? thats epic.

since you main falcon and falco that makes you a fellow Birdman; "LordAizen Birdman"

LushLahti

Smash Cadet
BUMP.

Falco tied for first on new tier list. what do you guys think?

I agree, but i think falco is better than jiggs.
I agree as well. In other news, I just mastered shine->turnaround->wavedash. Looks so sexy when you get an edgeguard.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
its mad useful to, it is the best way to snag the ledge when you need to grab it quick and have some distance between it and yourself. sometimes i moonwalk onto ledge though just to be a cocky *****

LushLahti

Smash Cadet
its mad useful to, it is the best way to snag the ledge when you need to grab it quick and have some distance between it and yourself. sometimes i moonwalk onto ledge though just to be a cocky *****
I don't know how to moonwalk yet :(

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
I disapprove of Falco being tied for first. Imo he's 3rd/4th probly.

No one believes me on that though.
OMG thanks <33

I was really starting to think that I suck as a Falco player, because apparently I'm the only one that thinks that Falco should be 3rd or 4th x)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Falco's first because he's the best. SUCK IT UP AND STEP YO GAME UP FALCOS! None of this, "my character is 3rd or 4th best" crap, you're playing the char in tourney, you **** well better believe he's the best. Thinking anything else is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha nah I think that's pretty funny.

Well, I dunno about it only being Jiggz, but yeah Falco can take some abuse too(sometimes =p) before dying.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Falco's first because he's the best. SUCK IT UP AND STEP YO GAME UP FALCOS! None of this, "my character is 3rd or 4th best" crap, you're playing the char in tourney, you **** well better believe he's the best. Thinking anything else is just setting yourself up for disappointment.
Good mentality Mogwai, I should try it.
But will it work for my Bowser too?

LushLahti

Smash Cadet
dont worry. it is absolutely useless.
can you do it with falcon? its like falcons.. but you just walk into it instead of dashing/dash dancing.
No I can't do it with Falcon either, I'm not exactly sure what to do :confused:

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
my new combo vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2cW61-6v0E

Although it probably has more Falcon than Falco... and it has some fox too.. I still though I should post it here.

The better Falco comboes are half way through when the second song starts.. IIRC. So if you dont feel like watching the whole thing you should skip to the half way point. Unless you wanna see falcon gettin' off.

edit: nvm.. theres some falco in the first half

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Must

Revive

Thread.

Where's Rubyiris???<33

Been poking around the peach boards, they seem mean :(

Makes me love my falco boards <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

JPOBS

Smash Hero
anyone ever notice how f***ing gansta falco is?

his standing laser, HE FRIGGIN CLOCKS THE GUN SIDEWAYS LIKE "N!GGA IMMA BUST A CAP IN YO ***"

His forward throw, he grabs them by the collar and FRIGGING PUNCHES THEM IN THE FAWKING FACE

his downthrow, throw them to the flow and SHOOT EM UP

even his taunt, he friggin twirls around and snaps his fingers like he's the king of pop or some ish.

falco is a friggin G. someone should hack melee so that his taunt says "*** da police!!!"

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
his taunt needs to be james franco taking his first rip out of the cross-joint. it just destroys his lungs hes like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHUEAHHHHHHHH

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
is there anyway you could make it alternate sounds? that'd be perfect Lol. and make a texture hack so he has a big pot leaf on his green jacket

Top Bottom