• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

lord karn

Smash Master
On Saturday, are both Melee and Barwl+ tournaments going to run at the same time?

This is probably going to be a disaster. How are you going to run a Melee and Barwl+ tourney at the same time while having four other games there? The actual tournies would be running all day and night...

My advice is to not break out the other games until both Melee and Barwl+ are singles are done. It would actually probably be more time sufficient to get rid of Barwl+ all together.

I probably won't come if all of the games listed will be running all day. Shit will be hectic.
It shouldn't be hard to get done, considering Brawl will be on Sunday.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yeah...Brawl having its own day will make things ****loads easier. There won't be a problem unless some abnormal amount of people show up.

Oh, and people gotta bring setups. If PP can take me, I'll be bringing as much **** as we can fit into his car XD

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Anything is possible with enough setups.
The reality of it is that there probably won't be enough setups for all that wants to be done here.

Aside from myself, there will be other people at this that won't have time to be there very late. Melee just needs priority over anything else until it's finished.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
saturday is melee doubles followed by melee singles followed by brawl+ and sunday will be brawl doubles followed by brawl singles and the 2d fighters will take place on sunday so i have something to do while brawl is being played. Honestly i'm not at all positive the 2d fighters will be tournies or just free play the whole time it really all depends on interest. Finally things like the falcon only tourny or possibly crews will be based on time constraints and interest once again. Hopefully this eases your concerns mike.

Also, please bring as many setups as you can guys. I have 2 tv's and the projector and only one melee setup between them. So i need 2 melee setups without tvs and 3 brawl setups without tv's. I have plenty of room, although most of it IS floor it's plenty of room for setups none the less. Plus im sure noone wants to pay the 5 dollar door fee anyhow >.>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok, well then I'm definitely coming for at least Melee day then.

School sucks for Sunday tournies, bros. I know you're doin your best, Rawfuls, but....POOR BILL....maybe.

I'm hoping that my parents will be super cool and lemme stay for Brawl day. We'll see.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
honestly if its reallyan issue we can definately go back to a one day tourny i had originally asked if a 2 day tourny is what people wanted. I was really always open to anything really though i just want to play melee this weekend haha.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, that interferes with Bill+others' plans to go to Chu's tourney or something on Saturday and drive back for this on Sunday. Not everyone will be happy I guess.

If Melee is what's most important to you then, it might be best if you did just have Melee-only on Saturday so we can get all kinds of melee-related stuff done (crews, falcon-only, Ganon challenge, etc).

People should start voicing there opinions on this soon if they want a change. My main concern with this tourney is sayin bye to Mask, and that is happening on Saturday, which I WILL make. Brawl would be nice, but I can't afford to fuss over it when I know that it'll probably hurt more people than help at this point.

Wow, that was a long post...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Well this is Masks last tourney so we should make Melee the priority...we shouldn't rush to fit everything into a one day tournament unless everyone really wanted to. And yeah if Bill and people are going to Chu's then that prolly wouldn't work.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
sounds like 2 days is going to be the best for the most people, so we'll go ahead and keep it that way. By the way i dont think we'll have enough brawl+ setups for saturday so theres a good chance saturday will be ALL melee (probably doing falcon only tourny/crews sat night).

Also i have a question for you all. Summer is coming up, are weekday tournies going to be a possibility or do most of you plan on working or doing something else on weekdays?

Smith

Smash Ace
Man, I didn't know so many people were going to Chu's.

I can't go this time :(

But I can't wait for Melee. Falcon Tourney<3

I'll get ***** but it shall be fuuuuuun

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Well this is Masks last tourney
This is probably true. I'm not going to anything else, and I'm leaving for CT on my last day of school. I'll probably only be coming back for a short period of time to get everything for the move. I can't guarantee this 100%, but it's most likely what's going to happen.

Basically people need to give me <3 at this

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
2 days it is.

I'm recording, and Mask will be there. I want crews. COME ON.

Falcon-only tourney sounds fun as all. I'll record. =p

I'll give the word on whether I can stay for Brawl or not tomorrow or Wednesday.

Dublio

Smash Ace
please keep brawl on sunday

Bill, the man of many words.

Man, I didn't know so many people were going to Chu's.

I can't go this time :(

But I can't wait for Melee. Falcon Tourney<3

I'll get ***** but it shall be fuuuuuun

As far as I know, just Bill and I are going to Chu's. Are there more that are going?

2 days it is.

I'm recording, and Mask will be there. I want crews. COME ON.

Falcon-only tourney sounds fun as all. I'll record. =p

I'll give the word on whether I can stay for Brawl or not tomorrow or Wednesday.

Zomg, must brawl Dr. Peepee. If not, then I need to come to your house during the summer or something.

Vilt

Smash Lord
do you have any spare ps2 arcade sticks vilt. If I had one I would enter third... and did you post this on Shoryuken? just wondering
No dude, this isn't serious ****, just for people to try other games out and check out other ****.

Melee and Brawl are the only serious tournies going on here. IF anyone wants to do anything else we will. B+ is NOT a priority.

AND WHY ARE YOU NOT COMING STONGERS!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
How long of a drive is it? pay someone with a license to drive you guys, tell them there will be plenty of beer and chill peeps lol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
yall got thumbs don't you? Just write "won't kill you" on a piece of cardboard you should get a ride in no time. It worked for Joe Dirt.

Vilt

Smash Lord
PP you bring them and I'll take them back. Just gonna need some gas money. Bros.

edit: oh **** that, hell you bros got no money **** it, i'll still get you. I want you guys here.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
you can come as early as you want really if you're planning on coming before like 10am though let me know cus i probably wont be awake yet otherwise.

Top Bottom