• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
Actually, I'm probably not coming to this tourney. I want to have fun, but also win money as well. And as long as Bill plays olimar, keith plays snake, and karn plays marth, I can't do much with my lucario as is, and since i don't have access to a wii, I won't be getting much practice in between then. As far as the PR's go, I'm not worried about them. If my absence is going to affect the standing i was prolly going to get, so be it. I proved my worth the last 3 tourneys, I'll do it some more when i can.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Actually, I'm probably not coming to this tourney. I want to have fun, but also win money as well. And as long as Bill plays olimar, keith plays snake, and karn plays marth, I can't do much with my lucario as is, and since i don't have access to a wii, I won't be getting much practice in between then. As far as the PR's go, I'm not worried about them. If my absence is going to affect the standing i was prolly going to get, so be it. I proved my worth the last 3 tourneys, I'll do it some more when i can.
Don't roll into grenades LOL. Going to tournaments is the best way to practice IMO. I probably won't be going but I know I'll be missing out. Good luck and have fun guys!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you're not going to tournaments because you can't get practice?

what the fu--

-_- whatever

Anyway I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make this...pretty sure.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Woah woah woah no offense but that is some dumb reasons right there. I don't have access to a wii either but I still go out and try my hardest and learn and practice AT tourneys. Staying home is not going to help either when you can go to these and Just chill and play. Just come for the practice. And the *** whooping I wanna give you.

Foxy

Smash Master
gauvinRespect--;

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I may be going to chu's on the 16th and then coming to this on the 17th (brawl day). Any brawl players wanna come to chu's with me?

Dublio

Smash Ace
That is a long *** drive @_@

Nah, only 6-7 hours. :3 I think I may be going to Chu's tourny as well, although I probably have to drive back by night to make it back in time for church on Sunday. Then by Sunday afternoon, I can drive to this tourny. Probably. :3

What I have to ask myself is "Am I crazy enough to do it?"

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Nah, only 6-7 hours. :3 I think I may be going to Chu's tourny as well, although I probably have to drive back by night to make it back in time for church on Sunday. Then by Sunday afternoon, I can drive to this tourny. Probably. :3

What I have to ask myself is "Am I crazy enough to do it?"
sp might be interested in this
Let me know.

I have room for several people.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
do you know any specifics yet
time of departure?
meeting place?
cost?
are you driving?
I'll pick you up if its on the way for me other wise it would be nice if you could come to my place.

It's about a 6 hour drive so we will either leave at 4AM or the night before after I get off of work.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=227327 <---- here the thread for price details

Ill drive but you guys will need to help with gas.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is your offer to team still open, Bill? I'm assuming we're talking Brawl, so yeah I'd like to team. Hopefully I can work something out with Marth in teams by this time anyway.

I'll be definite on that on the 12th or 13th, aight Billbro?

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'll pick you up if its on the way for me other wise it would be nice if you could come to my place.

It's about a 6 hour drive so we will either leave at 4AM or the night before after I get off of work.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=227327 <---- here the thread for price details

Ill drive but you guys will need to help with gas.

I'm curious, if you're going to drive back in time to make Rawful's tourny, what time will you be leaving Maryland?

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Is your offer to team still open, Bill? I'm assuming we're talking Brawl, so yeah I'd like to team. Hopefully I can work something out with Marth in teams by this time anyway.

I'll be definite on that on the 12th or 13th, aight Billbro?
Yea we should definitely team. I can play dedede if that works better.

I'm curious, if you're going to drive back in time to make Rawful's tourny, what time will you be leaving Maryland?
Immediately after the tournament cause we will have to get back for rawfuls.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Zomg, in that case, can I come along in your car too? I'll gladly pay for stuffs, it will surely be better if I go with people then me driving myself all that way by myself. Did it twice already, it gets lonely, y' know?

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Zomg, in that case, can I come along in your car too? I'll gladly pay for stuffs, it will surely be better if I go with people then me driving myself all that way by myself. Did it twice already, it gets lonely, y' know?
I'll gladly take as many people as possible, however I'm not certain yet that I'm going; for now I am just trying to gauge interest.

Malk

Smash Champion
What happened to guilty gear at this? There is no possible way you're serious that AH is a more worthy tournament game, even if we are all scrubs...

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
ill unban wobbling for you plur, and yea matt well play accent core. I may have a couple of my 2d fighter friends show up though so we can all lose horribly.

Dublio

Smash Ace
At any rate, I'll be expecting Dr. Peepee and Stingers to show up at this. I want to actually meet you guys face to face. It will be a fun experience. :3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
me and jim are bringing a ps2/mvc2 with all chars

also wii with brawl+/normal brawl with unlimited replay hacks and other **** for day 2

and melee

yee

...if i can come

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
im gonna have to grab someones mvc2 save before the weekend is over i lost that memory card. by the way is anyone planning on staying over saturday night? (just trying to see how many to expect)

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
On Saturday, are both Melee and Barwl+ tournaments going to run at the same time?

This is probably going to be a disaster. How are you going to run a Melee and Barwl+ tourney at the same time while having four other games there? The actual tournies would be running all day and night...

My advice is to not break out the other games until both Melee and Barwl+ are singles are done. It would actually probably be more time sufficient to get rid of Barwl+ all together.

I probably won't come if all of the games listed will be running all day. Shit will be hectic.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I still say Brawl should be on Saturday with Melee.

and I;ll be there fro Melee on Saturday and Brawl not on sunday.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Anything is possible with enough setups. I'm definitely bringing the 27" flatscreen (regular tv), cube, melee.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE BRING SETUPS. I have to carry my big *** tv down 2 flights of stairs to do this, lets do it.

Mike don't even THINK about not showing up, I'll f*cking kidnap you on the way if I have to lol

Top Bottom