• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
yea it can which reminds me i need to copy over your save onto my memory card cus i really dont want to unlock everyone again

PacStrife

Smash Ace
So as far as the other fighting games go at the tourney a few things:

-Arcana 2 comes out like this week so idk why yall would wanna play the old one, but you probably didn't know about this.
-Marvel on ps2 is not the tourney standard because of some BS in the game. I'm not really sure but I figured I'd let you guys know (even though it won't matter at all for this tourney)
-maybe someone should bring up some guilty gear, street fighter 4, and HD remix if people would like that too
-GOOD ****ING **** on trying to bring out other games to smash events

So I was going to go, but then remember that I actually suck at life and therefore cannot make it. That is really too bad cause I want to come. Just keep having these so one day I'll be able to show up, *sadface*

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
ill have accent core at this... zero said he'd bring sf4... i dont know anyone that will def have a copy of ah2 before this which is why were doing the first one... thanks for the info on mvc2 but like u said i doubt itll matter... yea these will probably be monthly hopefully ill get a chance to watch u **** in some gg

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
lol I definitely don't **** in ggxxac. I'm a noob looking for some better players to learn from XD

sorry to disappoint

Vilt

Smash Lord
So I heard that AH2 sucks balls. ; ;

The game literally lags with anything and everything you do. ; ;

Foxy

Smash Master
So I heard that Brawl sucks balls. ; ;

The game literally gives you a disadvantage with any and every offensive move you do. ; ;

Foxy

Smash Master
brawl's metagame is actually further along than a lot of fighters only get, which is good, and i don't have that much issue with it as a competitive fighter

except that it took insane amounts of time and effort from the community to get it to that point, just because of the hype.

if it had been any other fighter that the melee community was spending months and months on breaking, it could be wayyyyy better than brawl is.

i just think it's sad that it needed so much work and that our time would have been better spent learning another game.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Well learn SF Third strike. That **** is good foxy.

Pac: I heard some people tried it on a Ps2 emulator and that they can speed up the framerate and it's good. but still. ps2 would make it so much easier to haul around and play with bros.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Yeah and the fact that you have to have a pretty "nice" computer if you really want to see any improvements at all. aka my computer is not so good :(

It's ok though because they have sort of announced the new Melty Blood game's console release date and I like that game too :) It'll make waiting for a possible PC port of arcana 2 more bearable. Plus there's always dat tekken 6BR but idk if I feel like playing that one or not...

Foxy

Smash Master
after seeing all the response to brawl+ at my tournament i think that having an actual tourney for brawl+ would be a good idea, it would help popularize it by having it not take place exclusively at my bromonthlies... but its your choice.

in the b+ broom they're saying that soon there will be a method to run b+ from ONLY an sd card without even touching the wii, taking any time, or putting it at any risk, so i wouldn't recommend the tourney unless that is released first. but once it comes out, i don't see any reason not to do it.

Vilt

Smash Lord
this is mainly going to be Melee and Brawl.

I posted that if enough people were there and actually wanted it. it just all depends on attendance.

Everything is an option at Rawfulz house.

Foxy

Smash Master
awright!

yeah i know it wouldn't be a main event... but just to start it showing up somewhere other than my tournies would probably help.

plus most of the b+ players are near raleigh, but who knows, could get 10+ here probably.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
like vilt said as long as there interest and it doesnt interfear with the melle/brawl tournies you can do w/e u want. Keep in mind though, i dont have a b+ set-up make sure you get enough people to bring theirs... Although bill said he would bring some

Sengin

Smash Ace
Wow, this is only 90 minutes from Boone. I will probably be able to make it to this. If will definitely play melee aaalllllllllll day, and maybe a couple SF:III (though I haven't played in years).

Vilt

Smash Lord
NuU!!!

Bring it PP! I'm ready for your ***. AND! That Marth(brawl duh) too. I'll show you that my shorter sword is sexier than yours.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Yeah cuz pisspiss is comin back on this one.

Heck yes. Falco gets to be let out of his cage once more.
Awesome. I look forward to more matches.

NuU!!!

Bring it PP! I'm ready for your ***. AND! That Marth(brawl duh) too. I'll show you that my shorter sword is sexier than yours.
That's because it's not the length that matters, it's what you do with it. (Yeah, I know, you've heard it before).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah Sengin, I'll try hard to play vs you some so we can **** in what I'm trying to stir up at Munkaid. Not teams, crews. West vs East.

That means, if Munkaid is announced by the time this happens, then I'm playin more west NC bros at this to train them up. =p

Oh and Vilt, when I get size and mobility FROM THE AIR, you can have your toys. I know how to work with what I've got to get the job done right.

Top Bottom