• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
idk i'd rather be at this then do schoolwork anyway

i'll prolly find some pity work at some library for 5 hours on the 9th

or maybe i can do something on the 3rd idk

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He said "wotch the gyro" which I took to mean it was bouncin around and doin cool stuff not near me, and I'm pretty sure I would've known if he was trying to tell me to wotch out for the gyro instead of wotch it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I should learn to speak proper English, I suppose.

Quit ruining this thread with idle chitchat Stongers, we have visitor messages for these sorts of things. =p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yeah

I just lost on the very first chapter of Hector Hard Mode...

-_-

I'm gonna be at this for awhile.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Are you talking about the DS one? I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard of it.

Basically theres:
Easy
Medium
Hard
Hard**
Hard***
Hard****
Hard*****

Right?

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, I've been playing it on the hardest difficulty on and off for a while now. It's pretty intense, I like it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
That sounds really awesome, actually. Hope I can get it some day...but I might just hold out for FE12. Rumor says it's a remake of FE4, which was supposed to be amazing.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I like FE a lot more then Golden Sun, but you can't really compare the two.

Definitely give it a shot. FE7, not FE8. FE8 is really bad in comparison.

Though if you play FE7, fall in love with it, and get the urge to play FE8 later, that could be bad.

You could play FE6, I guess.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm sure that's how everyone else in the US was introduced to it.

Roy was in Melee before his own game came out. I guess that can technically make him a Melee original.

FE6 = Roy's Game

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys the tourny is going to be postponed until further notice. They ****d up my schedule at work and now i suddenly will more than likely have to work that weekend. IF i can still get it off i will still host this, i should find that out sometime this week. If i can't get the weekend off i will simply reschedule for when i do have a weekend off again.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Tell them to suck your **** and that you had **** to do. They have plenty of time to find someone to cover you.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Seriously though, (being unaware of the conditions of your work), if they changed the schedule on you, you can definitely say you have big plans on that weekend because they already told you that you would have it off. Plus, you(or they, preferably since they screwed up) have 2 weeks to find someone to cover for you, which is plenty of time to find someone to cover for you. Good luck.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
the conditions at my work require requested days off to be requested a month in advance. I do plan on talking to my boss (who was not there on the day i found out my schedule got changed) and seeing if she can let me have the weekend off anyhow. Theres a decent chance that i can still take the weekend off, but its not something i can promise.

Top Bottom