• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

Vilt

Smash Lord
What what what? This is your broski Vilt here and I have volunteered to run my bro's Rawfulz smashfests. So this is what I got planned for you bros who love the smash and everything else.

Address:
1756 Camden Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27103

Now this will be mainly smash but we will have other games so you bros can see what you are missing out on. Just like we give props to Melee for being a awesome game, take a stab at these.

Games:

Melee!
Brawl and B+

Arcana Hearts <--- nothing wrong with jailbait girls. Serious good **** and fun.

AH Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkEAl5UP3Qg&feature=related
MvC2! It's Mahval baby! I got all the characters so if you got some skillz I wanna see them.
MvC2 video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrBHOGnicWk
SF: Third Strike <--- Say what?! Don't know what this is? Just watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeM0rH_4ung
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: I got that ****. You know you wanna play. Joe is in it. o.o
TvC Vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmQy-VXEW1s&feature=related

Times:

Saturday: Melee day and B+
Doubles: 1pm to 4pm
Food break: 4pm-5pm
Singles: 5pm -9pm
Friendies till Rawfulz calls it quits.

Sunday: Brawl
Doubles: 1pm to 4pm
Food break: 4pm-5pm
Singles: 5pm -9pm
Friendies till Rawfulz calls it quits.

All the other games will be up for you to try out both days. If you actually wanna learn some **** about the other games you can ask me or Rawfulz.

Money Fees:

Door Fee: $5 (waived if you bring a FULL set up)
Any event: $5 per person per event. If you don't understand that, go to school. >.>

If people wanna do a mini tourney for any other game we will do it.

Rules
Brawl Rules:
* Items off.
* Ties are broken by remaining lives, then %. If both criteria are tied, then the Sudden Death match will be played out.
* First stage is random from the Neutral stages listed below.
* Each player is allowed to reset the random stage once; this forces a new random stage to be picked.
* The loser of the first match will announce a new stage to play on for the next game. The winner will then be allowed to switch characters, followed by the loser. Apply the same logic for the third match (and fourth/fifth when applicable) if there is one. (Advanced Slob Picks)
* No stage may be used twice in a single set if the counter-picking player has already won on that stage, unless the opponent agrees to use the stage again. (Dave's Stupid Rule)
* Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime before the first game of a set starts, and only apply to the first game.
* Each person (or team) may choose one counter-pick stage to be disabled for the entire set at the START OF THE SET, after characters have been chosen but before the random stage has been picked.
* Controller Mods, Glitches, and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned
* King Dedede's Standing Infinite is banned.
* Japanese Ledge Rule is in effect. More than 70 ledge grabs and you lose the match.
* For doubles: Team Attack will be ON, life stealing allowed.

Neutral:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Couterpicks:
Lylat
Brinstar
Delfino
Castle Siege
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 1
Frigate Orpheon
Norfair

Banned:
everything else

1 Stage ban per person
3 Stocks
8 Minute Time Limit

Melee Rules:
* Items off.
* Ties are broken by remaining lives, then %. If both criteria are tied, then the Sudden Death match will be played out.
* First stage is random from the Neutral stages listed below.
* Each player is allowed to reset the random stage once; this forces a new random stage to be picked.
* The loser of the first match will announce a new stage to play on for the next game. The winner will then be allowed to switch characters, followed by the loser. Apply the same logic for the third match (and fourth/fifth when applicable) if there is one. (Advanced Slob Picks)
* No stage may be used twice in a single set if the counter-picking player has already won on that stage, unless the opponent agrees to use the stage again. (Dave's Stupid Rule)
* Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime before the first game of a set starts, and only apply to the first game.
* Each person (or team) may choose one counter-pick stage to be disabled for the entire set at the START OF THE SET, after characters have been chosen but before the random stage has been picked.
* Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
* Wobbling is banned.
* For doubles: Team Attack will be ON, life stealing allowed.

Stage List
Neutrals:
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Yoshi's Story
- Pokemon Stadium
- Dreamland 64
- Fountain of Dreams (Singles only)

Counterpicks:
- Pokefloats
- Jungle Japes
- Kongo Jungle 64
- Mute City
- Rainbow Cruise
- Brinstar
- Green Greens
- Corneria

Banned:
everything else

FALCON ONLY MELEE TOURNEY!!

what what? Yeah that's right? You think you the **** with CF? Prove it on MELEE day!

Rules:
Falcon only.
4 stock 8 min
FD ONLY!

In case we do these as tourneys.

Arcana Heart: Best 2 outta 3. Anything goes.

MvC2:

You may not use any glitch that prevent the game from being played. This includes game freezing, game resetting, player freezing, etc.
Deadbody infinites are allowed to gain a positional advantage, but not to delay the game.
Button switching during the loading screen is allowed (e.g. Holding ASSIST 1 to switch your first assist with the point).
You may not use the same character twice on one team.
Winner keeps the same team, while the loser can switch teams.

SF: Third Strike
Winning player must keep the same character, but can change super art's. The losing player can choose a new character.
Gill is banned in tournament.
The in-game judgment feature "WILL NOT" determine the outcome of draw games. You will have to play another 2/3 match to determine a "TRUE" winner!

TvC

Winner keeps the same character's team/order. The loser can choose a new character's/teams.

No glitches of any kind allowed.

Any other games and B+ we can discuss.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I never seen bro so many times in OP.

Good stuff.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
holy **** im going to this!!!! i'll see all you bro's there >.> anyways, if anyone wants to show up fri night its cool just make sure you let me know so i can make sure im home before you get there. Also, i got a fair bit of room i can definately house pretty much everyone that will need it if they wanna stay overnight between sat/sun.

edit: and just so we're clear i WILL wave the entry fee to anyone that brings setups i'll prly have a few tv's to spare but i think they're going to end up being our 2d fighter tv's so we'll definately need some setups and hey who wants to spend 5 extra dollars anyways >.>

ptown

Smash Ace
i hope black d!cks and 1/2 black d!cks will be here.

and i hope c and yay can make it too.

yes, homo... bro.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
PP this better be your first tournament after AP exams

Because then you can hopefully pick us up ^_^

You never told me what your parents said after HERB O_o

Vilt

Smash Lord
- Luigi's mansion is now loaded without the mansion
- Triple Jump Glitch is fixed
- 2 Frame Powershield window instead of Brawls default of 4
- Default Settings now set to 4 stock, team attack on, 8min
- Nametags are now saved in replays
- Infinite length replays
- Custom Character Select Screen

-Falcon: Reversable Knee
-Falcon Raptor boost BKB set to 86, KBG set to 43
-Jiggs: Rest BKB@118 from 100, Dmg Increased to 25, KBG to 50, 45 angle, fire
-Sheik Ftilt: KBG@21 BKB@63 base (Orig: KBG@100 BKB: 20)
-Sheik Fair BKB 0 from 0, KBG 135 from 108
-Links Up+B First hitbox boosted BKB from 72 to 85
-Link Up+B Semi spike angle changed from 269 to 16 for 2nd and 3rd hitbox and 4th hitbox
-Link Dtilt will now always spike at 64 BKB from 90
-Link Fsmash angle at 25 from 361
-Samus Fsmash now provides KBG@90 and BKB@56 from KBG@100 BKB@20
-Samus nair (first hit), BKB to 22 from 10, KBG to 120 from 80
-Samus Super missile – BKB 40 from 40, KBG 80 from 65, DMG 15 from 10, angle 40 from 55
-Samus Chargeshot KBG 70 from 56, BKB 32 from 31
-MK Downsmash both hitboxes KBG changed to 80 from 93, BKB changed to 30 from 40
-MK Shuttle Loop BKB 55 and KBG 100, from 90 and 60
-MK Fair outer hitbox on 1st and 2nd swipe now does nothing
-Snake third jab BKB 45 and KBG 95, original growth 115, original base 60
-Bowser Fsmash final hitbox BKB 50 and KBG 90 and fire, original growth 81, BKB 22
-Bowser Bair angle decreased to 20 from 35
-Squirtle Utilt BKB increased to 40 from 31
-Lucario utilt BKB increased to 50 from 43
-ROB utilt tweaked slightly to remove an infinite
-ROB (trap hitbox) fixed to remove infinite
-Ganon Up B (first hitbox) set to BKB at 50 from 31, Angle 45 from 65

-Grab Release Combos have been removed
-Ganons jab frame 0: 3.5x, frame 20: .5x, frame 28: 3x
-Ganondorfs sweetspot fair frame 15 extended 4x till frame 16 when it returns to 1x
-Ganondorf fair ALR reduced to 40%
-Ganon's choke is now techable, after hitbox sped up from 1.2x to 1.25x.

XD GANON IS THE MAN!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@ Stongers- I dunno what they said about how soon after AP exams Stingers, but i know that I'm going to more tournies after school's done, if not sooner because I'm basically on my own then. I wanna make something out of the itme I have before college though so I think they'll let me actually travel OOS legitimately then.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Sweet, even if you can't take us to any NC tournaments you HAVE to take us to one big OoS tourney. No matter how far out of the way we are. ^_^

holy **** vilt let me read that all now

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Luigi's mansion is now loaded without the mansion
...Why? It's basically just a bigger FD, I mean the ****ty ledges are the same and everything. I guess Brawl+ needed a match to run the time out on as well.

- 2 Frame Powershield window instead of Brawls default of 4
I thought Brawls was like 10 or something outrageous? Maybe I'm getting that mixed up with buffer. Either way, cool.

- Nametags are now saved in replays
Holy ****. About ****ing time.

-Falcon: Reversable Knee
How does that work? O_O

Lots of numbers and characters
I don't really get it, but it looks like they fixed Shiek's broken ftilt and buffed Jiggs rest. Awesome. And Samus got buffed? Looks like a buff. Awesome. I hope those numbers next to MK means a nerf. I would be so happy if they just made MK a completely unviable tournament character. It's not "fair", but it's hella awesome.

I can't believe they made Ganons choke techable. Why would they nerf GANON? x_X

Vilt

Smash Lord
I can't believe they made Ganons choke techable. Why would they nerf GANON? x_X
Ganon choke chase is too **** but now it's just sexier if you actually tech chase them. adds some skill. But his up B is way more angled now too. better recovery :D

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
you should all come get drunk with me i have plenty of floor to pass out on ^^... wait.... i dunno whose not 21... maybe i shouldnt know?... or maybe im just pretending to care >.>... or maybe im stoned and i cant stop rambling....

Vilt

Smash Lord
xD Dude, got a question. Does your PS2 load data from the memory card? Cause I just want you to use my MvC2 data so we can have all the characters.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
it doesnt use one to start up the games and yes it can load data once the game is running.. wasnt sure which you were asking

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
you should all come get drunk with me i have plenty of floor to pass out on ^^... wait.... i dunno whose not 21... maybe i shouldnt know?... or maybe im just pretending to care >.>... or maybe im stoned and i cant stop rambling....
Rawfuls is the man.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
hiiii peepee! and rag i just do what i can to spread the joy of the life that is free of stress and full of alcohol thc and melee

Top Bottom