• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok, everyone pay attention:

I have a VCR and several tapes that I am bringing. If you want to be recorded, push the record button, hold it til the TV says index mark, and the little red light comes on on the VCR itself. When you're done, push the stop button.

This is not a hard task, but some people haven't been doing this, which is partially why all of the footage from the last Billfest I was at wasn't captured.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Attention Brawlers:

My wii has unlimited Replay hacks and Replays with Tags hacks and Texture Hacks and Music hacks and ****

I demand grand finals be played on my wii :x

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Ok, everyone pay attention:

I have a VCR and several tapes that I am bringing. If you want to be recorded, push the record button, hold it til the TV says index mark, and the little red light comes on on the VCR itself. When you're done, push the stop button.

This is not a hard task, but some people haven't been doing this, which is partially why all of the footage from the last Billfest I was at wasn't captured.
Attention Brawlers:

My wii has unlimited Replay hacks and Replays with Tags hacks and Texture Hacks and Music hacks and ****

I demand grand finals be played on my wii :x
I suggest making signs and taping them to said objects and/or TVs

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I had already planned on it, Omni :p I've had **** ready for a week now haha

I'll make you a sign too, PP

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Loool the only times I've played 64 I was against Kirby. I don't miss him haha

Oh and Doug I haven't decided about tonight yet since you won't be there till late but I still might come I'll let you know

Sengin

Smash Ace
Ok, I will be bringing a setup, though the TV is on the smaller side (it can't compare to Ace's). Blackdolphin may be bringing a setup (but he won't be picking up Forest anymore because he got mono so he may not be going home to get his setup). And Flow said he was at least bringing his dvd recorder.

Malk

Smash Champion
ooooo I want to spend tonight at rawfuls' too. Give me a call back bro and let's plan.

Malk

Smash Champion
Mono sucks yeah but I'm becoming a professional climber anyways, no johns. Ace I'll plan to get there around then too tonight will be gooood!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
maan. a huge part of me wants to be financially unwise, call my work, and tell them I have like... Strepth Throat or something so I can come to this all weekend.

decisions...

Smith

Smash Ace
WUAAH HAH HAAAH!!!

lol Smith. I'm sure it was self defense :chuckle:
lolno.

I told him to Shut the **** up because he was trying to cut in the lunch line, he was bragging about something or another. He then pushed me, I grabbed him by his shirt, slammed him into the wall and punched him.
Captain Falcon wouldn't do something so evil though...
Warlock punches.

But yeah, I might be suspended, because he wants to fight me at the bus stop for Round 2. If I'm not there, IcyDeath will, I don't think he's comming to watch.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
High school fights are so idiotic. It's a bunch of people talking, then some pushing, then rolling around on each other until someone breaks it up. then it's more talking. Gay.

Be a man, smith. Gazelle punch to Dempsey Roll before the bus shows up.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Seriously Smith, don't get in fights so much. It's not worth it.

ninja edit: Am I telling Smith the be responsible..... I am disappointed in myself. Well too late to think about I'm off to work. Peace

Protoboy11

Smash Cadet
lolno.

I told him to Shut the **** up because he was trying to cut in the lunch line, he was bragging about something or another. He then pushed me, I grabbed him by his shirt, slammed him into the wall and punched him.
Captain Falcon wouldn't do something so evil though...
Warlock punches.

But yeah, I might be suspended, because he wants to fight me at the bus stop for Round 2. If I'm not there, IcyDeath will, I don't think he's comming to watch.
dont do it smith...smash is more important...lets just say you win..

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
lol smith you remind me of a time some guy was starting **** with me on the bus in like 6th grade. I got sent to the front of the bus because the bus driver thought it was my doing. the guy was talking **** the whole time, i could still hear him from the front; so at his stop i stuck my leg out and tripped him just as he was going down the stairs to get off the bus. he screamed, tumbled down the steps and basically face planted on the pavement lol. i got kicked off the bus for a week lol "riding the bus is a privilege, not a right"

it was worth it.

Top Bottom