• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

yeah **** sucks... it's better than what I thought it was though haha.

I was in the ER about to go get lumbar punctured to test for menengitis when the mono test came back positive. I was like HELL YEAH NO SPINAL TAP... then I was like HELL NO, NO KISSING FOR LIKE WEEKS OR MONTHS.

Guess I gotta act like the gf is a hooker and no kissing on the lips

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
lol almost everyone gets mono... More than half of the country has had it without even knowing, it just affected their immune systems differently. So it's really not too big of a deal if you give it to anyone..but i would avoid giving it to any little kids ;>

I got mono for the first time last summer and my gf, at the time, didn't give a ****. We hooked up every night, oh well. I coincidentally just came back from the doctor from a mono relapse though, 30 mins ago. I have a smoke-induced sore throat, 10x worse than any sore throat strep or mono has given me.... **** looks so gross and infected. Anyway, it's such a badass infection that either my mono has re-surfaced, or my lymphatic system has sent an immune system response to my body thinking i have mono..........

point is, i'm still getting drunk tonight, I just came back from the ABC.

lol almost everyone gets mono... More than half of the country has had it without even knowing, it just affected their immune systems differently. So it's really not too big of a deal if you give it to anyone..but i would avoid giving it to any little kids ;>

I got mono for the first time last summer and my gf, at the time, didn't give a ****. We hooked up every night, oh well. I coincidentally just came back from the doctor from a mono relapse though, 30 mins ago. I have a smoke-induced sore throat, 10x worse than any sore throat strep or mono has given me.... **** looks so gross and infected. Anyway, it's such a badass infection that either my mono has re-surfaced, or my lymphatic system has sent an immune system response to my body thinking i have mono..........

point is, i'm still getting drunk tonight, I just came back from the ABC.
Yeah like I was fine, I can deal with whatever this **** gives me... just my mom freaked out honestly once I told her my symptoms. They were similar to what my cousin had a year or so ago. Meningitis. So of course, I took my health insurance-less *** up to the ER and got all kinds of **** done just for them to tell me I have mono. Turns out 10-20% of mono cases have eye pain and neck stiffness or something like that so she was worried as ****.

Now I just have a huge medical bill to take care of with money I don't have... for something so insignificant as a fever every once in a while.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Okay. spur of the moment bad decision time.

Should I call in to work and tell them I have Strepth throat / THE AIDS. In order to come to this.

I am torn between making a bad financial decision and having fun... Aidez-moi.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Okay. spur of the moment bad decision time.

Should I call in to work and tell them I have Strepth throat / THE AIDS. In order to come to this.

I am torn between making a bad financial decision and having fun... Aidez-moi.
Go with food poisoning/diarrhea. It's an excellent excuse, and one of the few where an instant recovery is expected. You're welcome

BEHR

Smash Hero
I might not make this.

I have to go to school tomorrow at 10 and I will be out at 12:30

another thing is when I get out I wont have a ride and my parents might not let me go cause of my collarbone even tho I will be using my hands.

):

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'll be coming to this on Sunday for Brawl day, I managed to get someone to cover for me for work. Woot! See yall on Sunday. :3

Foxy

Smash Master
Really Foxy?
i haven't even thought about placings or who is coming at all, dunno why

in less of a competitive spirit than usual i guess, just gonna have fun.

probably just because i realized i suck azzs

although i gotta stack it up in dubbs for mask. ;D

we gonna get our entry back yuhh

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I decided I need to save my money in lieu of the fact that I haven't paid my car payment which was due a week ago.

However, if I have Sunday off I'll be there for Brawl and MM's. Get at me.

Foxy

Smash Master
goddomnit.

I cannot go unless I have a ride back to Raleigh tomorrow night as well.

Which I assume means I'm not going unless CH guys aren't staying for Brawl... which they are.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Bill is going to be extremely tired when he actually gets to this. I feel for him, poor guy. Going to pass out like a log when he finally goes to sleep, yessiree.

Sengin

Smash Ace
So I just remembered that the TV I was going to bring has a built-in VCR and I think it still works. So if you guys have any spare VHS tapes layin' around - bring 'em.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
My printer still won't work so yee

I have some **** I need to print at your house rawfuls. and if you have a stapler, that'd be awesome too

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Also, how do I make a .gif or whatever those short video-things are called, in my sig?
Ifran view... I haven't done it since like... 7 or 8 years ago when I used to make my own stick-death cartoons lol. There's definitely an option to do that in ifranview, though. You sequence a bunch of jpgs/gifs, set the time, then it makes an animated gif.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Melee Teams

1. Lord Piss (Dr. Peepee + Lord Karn)
2. Team Glitter (Ali + Travis)
3. The True NC Falcons (Mask + Peter)

Melee Singles

1. Dr. Peepee
2. Ali
3. Peter
4. Mask
5. Jim