• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think I might be too lazy to show up. It depends on the allure of Metroid Fusion/daytime levels in Sonic Unleashed. It also depends on how badly I want to drive to WS from Cary.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Somebody bring some Pokemon for my friend he is accepting all challengers....prepare for ****.

Sengin

Smash Ace
who did black dolphin end up teaming with?

and how the hell wasn't he in top 5 in singles?
He ended up teaming with me. He was knocked out of singles by Ali (I think?) and then by Travis, a legit Pikachu (and it didn't help that ganon cannot grab pikachu or jab him because he's too short). Plus he told me that he was just fooling around the first match because he didn't know that it was tournament and thought it was a friendly.

lord karn

Smash Master
Teams:

1. Pp/bill
2. The Kids
3. Karn/Crio

Singles:
1. PP
2. Stingers
3. Rag
4. Zero
5. Karn
5. Bill

Stingers beat pp and pp came back from losers to beat stingers twice. I lost to rag and pp. Bill lost to Zero and Stingers. Zero lost to Rag and me. Rag lost to stingers and pp.

Also, I lost my Wii. Somehow, I have the cords and my classic controller. I'm missing the wiimote and the wii itself. It's easily recognizable because the front panel is half way falling off. If someone finds it/accidently took it, please contact me!

Jon?

Smash Champion
Oh ****, that sucks, Karn.

Results seem like there were some intense matches. Grats to everyone who placed high. How many people showed up for teams and singles (brawl, b+, and melee)?

lord karn

Smash Master
I think there were like 7 teams. 10-11 entrants in B+, and probably like 18 entrants in Brawl singles. I went all Yoshi in B+ except my last three matches vs Stingers.

Smith

Smash Ace
man I'm tired :tired:

but uh, yeah, fun, up until I had to face Town's pit and I refused to use my brain and power ****.

@ Lethal Weapon: I heard you said **** about me, how I suck, and need to go home. if this is true, which I'm not doubting it...due to how annoying you were during my matches with Town, then let's see you place higher than me and not be afraid to say anything to my face maybi.
I don't beileve I didn't anything wrong to you.

If Lethal Weapon doesn't have an account, you can tell him yourself town.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Lol. Stongertron. That was the funniest **** all night.

This tournament has only helped to enforce the theory that I need to get drunk with more Smashers. Ace and Malk were hilarious.

edit: I lost to some dude in brawl named Drizzle because I went random for the lulz. I am awesome.

Edit: thanks to Karn for the dozens of $1 random ditto MM's. Dublio too for letting me take two of your dollars.

I wish I could have convinced a few more people to MM me. Oh wells.

Double edit: Thanks to Rawfulz for hosting.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Drizzle has a good luigi. My set vs Jim was way to close for comfort, came down to last match last stock high percents. Donkey punch>G&W fsmash. In general good **** to everyone.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
A lot of controversial things happened today, mostly Meta Knight-related.

There's probably gonna be a lot of discussion about the rules on the next Billfest.
I wouldn't call it so much controversial as I would... john john john RAGE john john kick shoe john.

As far as I saw, you didn't do anything wrong Zero. You won fair and square. Only 39 ledge grabs, besides...

Thinking back now, I wonder why I didn't cp smashville on you and Raaaaaape with Diddy again.

edit: Drizzle's luigi is decent, yeah.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I wouldn't call it so much controversial as I would... john john john RAGE john john kick shoe john.

As far as I saw, you didn't do anything wrong Zero. You won fair and square. Only 34 ledge grabs, besides...

Thinking back now, I wonder why I didn't cp smashville on you and Raaaaaape with Diddy again.
I fixed that for you, after I lol'd

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I was pretty gay with MK this tournament too. I wouldn't of won Winners Finals without good old Meta.

Limit usage of MK to once a set or something. IDK.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
/shrug. It's meta knight. You are making the conscious decision to choose the best character, which means you either don't care about the attached social stigma, or you don't mind.

In ANY case, making the decision to play MK means you likely will be heckled. But nobody should be insulted. That **** is dumb. As long as it's legal, it's legal. Deal with it, or main random like me and be amazing.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I go through this in melee with Ganon.. it sucks.
I go through this in real life when I walk in a room.

*****es be hatin'

edit: Thunderstomp. How did we not ganon ditto at all, the whole night Ace?

double edit: holy ****, we did, I remember now. I got raaaaped.

Top Bottom