• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate YOUR pit.

kown

Smash Lord
A scale from 1-10 rate your pit. 10 being the highest.
This will help you find someone around your own lvl to do friendlies with.

10- your name is feared by all pit users
9- you have a solid performance with a unique style
8- Your a Pit player that has little flaws and has almost learned all adv, techs
7- you have an above average pit and is in the process of learning adv, techs
6- you have an above average pit that understands how and when to spam
5- your an average Pit player
4- your a spammer of angel ring, arrows, and forward smash
3- you just started using pit competitively
2- your a casual pit player
1- You just picked up Pit

Ryos4

Smash Lord
i would say maybe 7-8, course im the only pit i know. Ive figured out most of the techs on my own aside from the wing renewal and the arrow loop. Im in the middle of working out a use for arrow loop that wouldnt be copying undrdog. actually my idea is under the stage loop. I was able to do it once now i just have to figure out how to do it over so it can be used to edge guard above the stage, probably to be most effective against pit players.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
I'm pretty good with Pit, but he's not my main. I'm super aggressive with him. To be honest, I'm just copy & pasting my MetaKnight skills with him. I don't really use him for what he's good at. Instead, I use him because he can be played exactly like MetaKnight but with a way to stop campers.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I am an 8. I need to get more comfortable with wingdashing in my games and get my combo's straight then I'll advance to 9.

Fujiwara

Smash Apprentice
I must be an 7 to 8, something between it, I'm really bad at learning the arrow techs. Maybe I should buy a new gamecube-controller, maybe it's a bit easier then.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Can someone who has been here a while rank the top 10 pit players in this site, in order? I wanna know so i can challenge them one by one to see where i stand, also to possibly pick up a few new things for my fighting style. Mostly because ive never fought any good pits before, and i had no real outside help, aside from what i said before. So i wonder what other good pits do in a fight.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
Can someone who has been here a while rank the top 10 pit players in this site, in order? I wanna know so i can challenge them one by one to see where i stand, also to possibly pick up a few new things for my fighting style. Mostly because ive never fought any good pits before, and i had no real outside help, aside from what i said before. So i wonder what other good pits do in a fight.
lmnz is in there for sure. imo undrdog is top ten. sagemoon is prolly top ten. others but thoses are the ones i know

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
wow is it me or does 9 sound better than 10 lol.i rank myself a 5 cuz i either lose or d/c all my wifi matches =D. horrible internet takes 20 minutes connecting to wfc, how cool is that lol.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
wow is it me or does 9 sound better than 10 lol.i rank myself a 5 cuz i either lose or d/c all my wifi matches =D. horrible internet takes 20 minutes connecting to wfc, how cool is that lol.
haha u a 5 lol if you five im like -3 lol:p

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Nice one Sage. Anyway it's a shame we can't all play each other in person. It'd be interesting to see where we stand against one another.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Pit isn't my main, but his close ties with Metroid is the only reason why I have him as one of my few characters. (Samus is my main, and Fox is an alternative like Pit.) I suppose you could say that I am average. I'm still trying to get used to flying with Pit, as well as using his flying attack. I can perform well with his arrows, and I know when to spam them. The only time I do spam his arrows is if someone is using items and has a Hammer. It stops them in their tracks.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I got 2 different Pits that i brought about. This time, the colors matter.

Blue Pit: Being good with the use of the Mirror Shield and Arrows (Heavy Defenses Strategy) I give him a 6 or 7. While many ppl hate such campers, I aint the typical Pit spammer. I hold down and wait for the opponent to approach, then when in range release the D-tilt to launch him into the air, and then attack. If he does not approach, my arrows and Mirror shield reflecting their attacks will bring them to me. Note that I dont shoot arrows as fast as the typical Pit spammer since this is Mindgames. He is also pretty good with Gliding and aerial combat. Sometimes I will approach, and he is great with Arrow Looping. Basically he loves waiting for the opponent to make the first move, where he will attack respectively. Wing Cancelling is used sometimes.
Overall i think I'll give my Blue Pit a 7. He's such a solid wall.

Gold Pit: I show all of my greatest skills here. With my Chaingrab combo which is 2 F-throws then a D-throw to an F-air (F-throw amount varies with the opponent's character). Arrow Looping is involved. I make use with every move when needed. I'm pretty much dangerous, and I couldnt explain much. Wing Cancelling is rarely used due to problems where i had suffered. Glideshifting is used. I couldnt explain more, but if i find a video of my skills, I'll post it here and you'll see what i mean.
I give Gold Pit a 8.5 but he will get better soon.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Nice one Sage. Anyway it's a shame we can't all play each other in person. It'd be interesting to see where we stand against one another.
Yea, I wish we lived closer. If Anything, I live the closest to you Underdog but still kinda far.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
u know u dont have to quote every time u answer someones post. Not unless its like several posts behind the one ur replying to.

His sig quote, is probably just to make fun of him. It may or may not be something sakurai actually said, i dont know i didnt pay attention to him. But its one of those duh moments for people, either that or hes just making it seem like he is releasing information, when its just a bunch of crap. This sort of tactic us used alot in politics.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Its the last line of what sakurai said on the dojo implying that the game will somehow be updated in the future because the dojo will need to release another update.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
I dont care if I have to pay 50 bucks for another copy of brawl, as long as the online isnt crap im happy. I hope they do update it though.

Also I personally give myself 5 out of 10. I just started pit but im beyond spam(except arrow) and I figured out wingdash but I barely see how its useful. Im not pro tho.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I think I have to drop my Gold Pit from 8.5 to 8 since he has problems with Meta Knight. Then again, he barely had experience against him. And yes, it's that stupid Tornado. We will change this issue today.

Fujiwara

Smash Apprentice
It would be interesting to see how strong I can compete with you guys. Sadly to say I'm living on the other side of the world and there will be no real fight I think, due the long distance for online gaming and the time of course.

Currently I'm the strongest online pit-player in one of the biggest german videogame communities. I still lack with aggressive-play, but I'm the only one who can really fight good with pit.

Top Bottom