• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate YOUR pit.

Fujiwara

Smash Apprentice
I think we need a new system... I mean EVERYONE is 7.5-10. lol
That's fine. Because the system shows only how competitive we are and not how strong in a real match. Everybody at 5 can win against you, me or someone else. Playing Pit is about fighting spirit and expierence. :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Gold Pit back at 8, and with the last trick from Undr's Undrworld 4 vid learned, I really do enjoy the mindgames. Of course the true mindgames I got is from Arrow Looping, and Blitzing. Now i must learn the others, and apply them to the battle.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'd say around 7-8.5, i'm good with Pit but I don't know any advanced techs.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Wow the actual Blue Pit is here!

lol Hey man, welcome to the boards! ^_^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
lol Blue Pit
I used to use him too.
Gold Pit still at 8, though we have been losing to Yoshis who love B-air and neutral A a bit too much. Thankfully, Pit's wounds have been healed after those battles.
That reminds me, I should try to learn how to do some of the Adv. Tech now. That Angel Ring Rush is one that I stare at.

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
I'm probably a 7, but close to becoming an 8.....learned most of advanced techniques...will add some vids soon...

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Welcome Xigbar! Glad to see your first two posts were back in the super fantastic Pit forums! ^_^ Anyway I've added you to the Pit Finder posthaste. And also, let me know when you get those videos on here via PM. I'll add your thread to the stickied thread. ^_^

Tauquito

Smash Rookie
I thought I was a decent Pit but after playing some real challenging non-Pit users I noticed I lacked much skill. So I'm like a 5-6

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Wow, I've been to that site once or twice for one reason or another, and I think "you" are represented in the banner. lol

Anyway welcome to the Pit forums! ^_^

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
yeh im prolly like 6 now sense my fat arse got wii fit and trying that out im obses =O lol havent played brawl in like a week

Top Bottom