• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

PD4FR

Smash Ace
7/10 The quality is kinda low. What Anime (*if it's an anime) is this anyway?
I never really noticed the quality of my avi. Thanks for pointing that out!
She is Riku Harada from DN Angel. I'm going to find another one of her soon to replace this avi. ^_^

Phantom7, I like how simple yours is. 8/10!

Edit - I changed it. I don't really feel like spending a lot of time finding a good picture right now, so this will have to do. :]

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I never really noticed the quality of my avi. Thanks for pointing that out!
She is Riku Harada from DN Angel. I'm going to find another one of her soon to replace this avi. ^_^

Phantom7, I like how simple yours is. 8/10!

Edit - I changed it. I don't really feel like spending a lot of time finding a good picture right now, so this will have to do. :]
Of course. I have 11 volumes of D.N.Angel, and I still didn't know who that was.
You're new avatar is better, but is still low quality. 7.5/10

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
u want scary? google image search 'when you die you see tails doll'. I DARE YOU...

srsly, the image i saw from searching that gave me the jibblies.

and also, 7/10.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Is he from that old show called Danny Phantom? If not, then I don't know where he's from.

6/10!

Oh, and if you're not an Anime fan, you probably won't understand my avi. :awesome:

Kuares

Pizza
9/10

That thing reminds me of Toothless from How to train your dragon. I do like dem dragons, but it's probably something like Venom... IDK

Top Bottom