• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rambo - http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Rambo (**VIDEOS ONLINE**)

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Hey Cobalt- just read the e-mail from you - sorry i hate checking that stuff lol. I don't think there's any possibility I can manage to fit you in my car sorry bud. Already have Adam, Emily and two big TV's to cram in and I don't exactly drive a big car. Sorry bud - hope I haven't left you too little time to look at alternatives.

Myst Walker

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, everyone come out to the city Anzac Day, let's all hang out! Contact me and yeah, let's all do something!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Chaotic:

I've recently just found out that the run I have to attend to will be at 9:00 - 9:30 a.m this Saturday. That means I'll be back home at about 11-12, then if I leave, I can get to Latrobe easily by 2-4, so I can go to this tourney. And its also possible because the registrations close on the 25th.

Except, you listed in the original post that people can pay online through ANZ bank. Am I able to pay through a real bank and not online?
The banks are closed today, and clearing usually takes a day. Unfortunately you have missed out paying through online banking.

Another alternative is to give it to me in person today.

In the late afternoon I will be at the Greenhouse Backpackers in Flinders Lane and my contact number is 0420 824 348.

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
The banks are closed today, and clearing usually takes a day. Unfortunately you have missed out paying through online banking.

Another alternative is to give it to me in person today.

In the late afternoon I will be at the Greenhouse Backpackers in Flinders Lane and my contact number is 0420 824 348.

I don't really want to go all the way to the city and come all the way back to pay you 15 dollars...

Another alternative ?? =(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
That's too bad. It should your job to make my organisation for the event easier, not harder, by meeting the deadlines. If you aren't prepared to take initaitive to make the payment in time due to your lateness then you cannot enter the event.

I suggest hitting up the local Ranbats instead - I don't think you're ready for the major scene yet.

RAMBO PAYMENT CONFIRMED LIST:

- CAOTIC
- Myst Walker
- Loki
- Zan3tsuken
- Strider
- Forte
- Mikul
- Devil
- X
- Dekar
- Cobalt
- Ice K
- Bryan
- Nay
- Jei
- Geitz
- Tak
- Atticus
- Redact
- Ugly is the New Black
- Joemo
- Erick
- Blazey
- Emily
- Nick Caine
- Ugly Man
- Vermiis
- Syrick
- Divine Crono
- Jared
- Mr. Phantasmo
- Ammeren
- Plasia
- Benji
- Nick Sniper
- eXc
- Loudassasin + 2 friends
- Wulfis
- NCN18
- 2t
- SS Ben
- IGIF
- Bringer
- Sloth
- Kulla
- Berimbau
- Bjay
- Dedu
- Jaz
- Turtle

PAYMENTS PENDING/WAITING TO CLEAR (AND CONFIRMED):

- CATS
- Shaz
- Hybrid
- Timmypoo/Daltsy
- Unreon
- Zax

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Shaz- Oh well. I'll just use the trains/trams instead. Well actually if the Rambo place isn't too far from the flinders street station, maybe you can drop off everyone else and pick me up from the train station. I'm very unfamiliar with trams but if the other alternative doesn't work out either, I'm sure I can figure out how to get there.

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
No, I only just checked this forum last night.

If I had checked it one day earlier, I would have payed yesterday at the bank and I would be going tomorrow.

Also I'm easily ready for the proper tourneys.

Bjay

Smash Lord
No, I only just checked this forum last night.

If I had checked it one day earlier, I would have payed yesterday at the bank and I would be going tomorrow.

Also I'm easily ready for the proper tourneys.
What's done is done.

If you can't pay by the bank, then you go out today and pay CAOTIC.

You have had tons of time to pay it. You might be 'ready' for tourneys as you put it, but you don't seem to have the right attitude for it yet.

You can definitely go out all the way to the city just to pay 15 dollars. If people can fly interstate, you can at least make the effort to go out to the city and pay for the tournament.

Who knows, maybe you'd even like to stay and hang out ;)

no johns :)

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Suntan I'll be able to give you a lift. Shaz it will be easier if we convoy because I will have George with me so that still leaves some room in the back (but not the boot as that will have my TV in it) and it means you will have some breathing room in your car. And it means we can use our DS like walky talkies on the way there. I also plan to get there before 9am so I will be at your door-step nice and early that means you will also need to be there Suntan or I leave without you.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
I'll be ariving at Shaz's between 6am and 6:30am. I will then proceed to kick Shaz out of bed (knowing him I'll need to charge an Ike forward smash) and from there I think we go on to pick up Cats and Zack.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
6-6:30 am!?! lets see now. Train comes in at 6:05. 20 minute walk to train station. waking up and getting ready to go 40 min. thats like 5am that i need to wake up. whats with the REALLY early thing. also can i get ur mobile number in case anything happens?

kupo

Smash Lord
Im really excited about tomoz..never felt this way in 2 years since cj/bobby came over.

RAMBO HERE WE COME! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
im exited because i get to see forte
ive never been this exited before
except the last time i saw forte

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Cao: congrats on winning both singles and teams for Melee. Thanks for hosting this tournament. It was a blast. I didn't even get to play you, 'cept in teams which was gay.

Kulla: Nice luigi you had there. Had fun with those luigi dittos even though luigi sux.

George/Hybrid: Adeladian ftw.

Sloth: Qldian ftw.

Every single match I had in Melee singles (except the one against Shaz) were all Falco players. laaaame.
If Freddo came he would have won singles no doubt. I would have won teams but Fweddo was too busy for us smashers xD.

I thought it was only VIC smashers who play with fox all the same way. Now I figured out that all Australian fox players play very very similar. Stay a couple of metres away from opponent. Dash dance and wavedash back and forth. Grab.

Stupid Swiss system. It put my up against not so good people so even though i won 5/6 matches for Melee and 4/5 matches for Brawl, I couldn't participate in top 4 DE.

Everyone else I played and didn't list, GG.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
1 CAOTIC,
2 Dekar,
3 Jaz,
4 Shaz,
5 Emily,
6 Cobalt,
7 CATS,
8 Sloth,
9 Daltsy,
10 Berimbau,
11 Forte,
12 Unreon,
13 Blazey,
14 Kulla,
15 Divine Crono,
16 Ice K,
17 Redact,
18 Devil,
19 Bringer,
20 Mikul,
21 Turtle,
22 Bjay,
23 IGIF,
24 Mr Phantasmo,
25 Atticus,
26 Hybrid,
27 2t,
28 Nick,
29 Jei,
30 Wulfis,
31 X,
32 Ugly Is The new Black,
33 Dedu,
34 Syrick,
35 Kansho,
36 Mr. Giggles,
37 Doomshader,
38 Myst Walker,
39 Strider,
40 NCN18,
41 SS Ben,
42 Gietz,
43 Zax,
44 Tak,
45 Loudassasin,
46 Loki,
47 Nick Sniper,
48 The Thing EXE,
49 cczcczcccccccccccffffffffffffffffff cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccssccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccczzccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccczcccccccccccXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXZan,

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Any chance you can explain what all those numbers are Cao? Also that's melee right? Benji and I didn't even enter lol so I'd rather you put us as byes than make us look like we suck :p

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Can someone tell Ike K that he has my copy of brawl in his wii and that he needs to hand it back to me at the next monthly...i miss brawl already :(

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I want to post a shoutouts but I don't have the time just now - so I'll leave that for tonight.

What I will do is reply to Cobalt:
Glad to be the only non-Falco for you xD. Had I actually bothered to polish at melee I could have played practically anything. Depending how ranbats work from now - and if we decide to keep playing melee I may just have to do exactly that.
Freddo teamed with you would not win teams against KO and I. Sorry bud - it's just a harsh reality :)
Also, I don't imagine Freddo would have won singles either - not to poo-poo Freddo or anything, but we've already witnessed the results of him against Dekar for one. I also doubt Freddo has the experience to down Jaz even though Freddo is much closer to his peak potential right now than either KO or myself are (Yeah...sorry to the fans lol - playing two games + running the tourney is incredibly draining :S)
As for Australian Fox players playing in a similar fashion I'd have to say the reason is because it works. My fox too is pretty heavy on those things - though I tend to make use of bair-shine and dash attack more than others - Freddo on the other hand tends to be very tech-chasey. There is variance though ultimately it's a pretty common belief (here at least) that that's the way Fox works best.

Before I end this post I want to take the time right away to thank the hell out of KO for once again sacrificing his time, physical effort and mental well-being for once again delivering us a tourney like only he can. I don't feel he gets quite enough recognition from the vast majority of us for all his hard work. It is after all for us that he does it. Cheers CAOTIQUE!
Thanks also to everyone who helped make things run a whole lot smoother than they could have - the tourney crew, and the champs who just helped out coz they're awesome like Jaz, Em etc. Much appreciated everyone :)

Proper shouts later - Shaz over and out.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Congrats to everyone who participated in the tourney and helped it runs so well
Shoutouts to
Cao: for running the tournament so well, anyone who was at dinner last night would have seen just how much effort he put into the day and night.

Forte: It really sucks how we won't be seeing much of you anymore :( I mean who are Dekar and Redact going to be obssesd with now? XD

X: INFINATE AMMO! :laugh: I could have spent many more hours talking to you, Devil and Ice K if i had the time, Fox dittos always went down to the wire too :)
Ice K: You, me, next ranbat It's on! >:D (also give me back brawl ;))

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
oh noes time for redcat post

i want results for brawl stuffs too kthx

small shout outs

chris: we both had a somewhat fail day, but we got to play who we really wanted to, we played the best people from outerstate in brawl, it doesnt matter about our results, it matters about what we experienced there, also best team mate ever <3 (dekar is a cool team mate, but see below)

cao: hero, he is a hero in every fashion imaginable, some tourneys may have not turned out as planned, but that was beyond your hands dude, a 1 man tourney doesn't run too well with so much pressure, but for what you were able to do, by god your a hero

also nice work on your placings :p

dekar: my god, if anyone has ever made me rage at smash, its you v_v

atticus: your pstriple didnt save you there

forte: your awesomeness cannot be expressed in words

kulla: too good, at both brawl and melee, stop being so good, its mean

pat: also too good, and again at both brawl and melee, you and kulla are so mean

shaz: calm down

jaz: you may not like olimar, but he loves you

sam: such a hero, and i played as ness just for you, but you owe me and ipod and a tv D:

tak: gj on teams, but bl on singles

hybrid: saw you too much that day, but good work dude as the adel rep, i was hoping to see more but some of them seem not so enthused about brawl, gg otherwise

sloth: awww we didnt ddr, but 14 hours+ of smash kind of killed me

em: your a mean girly, and cheap too, what peach/shiek? bah cheap galore, chainthrow is CLEARLY and indication of my brawl skill

dc: bl on the stage dude, it may be legal but i kinda think it shouldnt be, cancel it though next time ok? also come to more meets :D

x: dance off at next ranbat, kgo

ikek: aww its ok, even though you didnt place too well, your still my favorite big black melbourne zelda player (?_?)

devil: aww wolfy is no good against dedede! dedede just likes to hug tooooooo much!

pony: i wub jooooo

time to go to work huehuehue

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Hello all, sleeping in my car at Crown is stupid, random people walking by and stating that I am sleeping in my car is stupid next time a big tournament is on, I'm booking a room somwhere near 24 hour carparking in the city.

Aside from that I enjoyed myself even with people falling on me from top bunks. Shaz said it best when he mentioned Cao dosn't get enough recognition for his sacrifices, so a huge kudos to you mate and don't let Daltsy tell you what to do lol.

sLibs

Smash Cadet
Hey all eRick here just wanted to recap on last nights events. First of all i'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU TO CAO.
Edit: and everyone who was involved in helping organizing/running the tourni, thank you for correcting me Em.

I think the work to run something on this scale was easily overlooked and i'd just like to say i thought it ran pretty well with minor glitches, all in all i think everyone was pretty happy and thanx again Cao your a gun. *pew pew (falco style).

In terms of the guys i vs'd in singles:

Strider: good match, if you ever see Chris play pikachu i think you'll be Wow'd, n im not talking bout lets skip work n do instances kinda way.

Turtle: Very nice pit, much like jei's, in saying that i know what to expect but still a very very close game, overall very well played pit.

Pat: pikachu f7 (maplestory emote), i didnt invent the spot dodge down smash with rob... i jus support it, i know it's very annoying and quite a cheap move overall, skillwise your very good and even better in teams, i wish i got to vs you more but unfortunately we were running behind schedule as it was.

Jaz: your cool non-hectic way of playing kirby was very unsettling and if not for the SD i think you would have bested me in that match =\.

Hybrid: Metaknight is a hoe, play very well and quite solidly, but ur aggressive approach left you open to robs dsmash but your skill level with metaknight is one to look out for, definately one of my harder matches at Rambo.

Kulla: Dear o dear, where to begin... first match was total ownage hahaha Rob v Snake was a bad match up but as i went falco it got a little easier, but as soon as metaknight came out it was an uphill battle from there, up+b/recovery/ground game were all pretty solid, i cant remember much of the aerials but yeh definately good game to this day a good metaknight will always best me coz.... he's too good? (<typo - god).

Miscellanious matches:

Em: Omg no excuses Marth ditto you outplayed me so well, lol melee style. But hey it worked, i look forward to your advancement to godliness in SSBB.

Devil: Only got to play one match unfortunately but woulld definately like to have a meet soonish so we can have proper matches coz i never seem to get to vs you, also nice wolf progression.

Anyway i look forward to rematching you all hopefully very soon and playing those i havent or played little of.

P.S - for those of you who wish to keep in touch just add me on msn at watchulookinat@hotmail.com (let the phishing begin! lol)

Shoutout to mah boi's Nay^2, Jei, Chris, Bryce repping the wess-i-eeeda.

kupo

Smash Lord
Not only Cao, but also Sam. He's been doing his bit to run the tourney. You gotta give some props to him (even though he screws up here and again, we still love you Sam!). Good job keeping things going!

Thanks Cao and Sam! <3

I have no excuse to how I performed yesterday. But I am glad that I got to play a few matches that i've wanted to for a while. I especially enjoyed the first half of Rambo..and the other half was a drainer. I was tired due to little sleep..and I guess smashed out for the evening (Since i played brawl for the last few days). DDR was a good distraction for the time being...but anyways...

Shoutouts (in no particular order). INCOMING WALL OF TEXT

Cao: Big props to organising the tournament! Haha, and I told you that a student can surpass a sensei! :p I think I would have done better on Stadium (I <3 my home stage) but NOOO JOHNS! A win is a win and I'm happy for you! You deserved that win! Keep it up homie!

Sam: LOL@NO BYES IN THE FIRST ROUND! Least you didn't get 4 stocked by Ryan :p. Blame Cao for rigging up the tourney brackets hahahahahaha.

Erick/Slibs: Glad to have played a game with you. I was expecting a 3 stock ownage for Marth Dittoes...but ah well. It was a good game. I still want to beat your Falco dammit >_>.

Redact: CHAIN THROW CLEARLY SHOWS SKILLS LOL! Yea..I'm full of skill with Peach :p. I still need to see you play DDR. You really weren't joking when you said Sloth sweat like a mofo when he played lots of it.

Dekar: Wow, insane Jigglypuff. Now I don't feel bad for losing to you! :p I still wonder how you landed that rest mid-air in one of our friendlies at Naythan's place. It still boggles me xD.

Unreon: You really did scare me when we were about to play the game. I didn't really know what to expect. With Daltsy recording our match, it really didn't help calm my nervousness. Regardless..it was still a good game! <3'd our Falco dittos! So close too! Was a pleasure meeting you! And I hope you do come back to Melbourne in the Future! :D

Bjay: I really thought you'd hate me for stealing Sloth for Melee teams. It was fun just talking about Melee and stuff and I had a good time getting to know you. Hope you're feeling better! Like with Unreon, it was a pleasure to meet you! Hope you come back to Melbourne for a visit! Lemme know when you're around ^_^.

Jaz: Crazy *** Falcon! I was blown away with your match against Cao/Shaz. Now I don't feel so bad for losing to your Falcon when we played friendlies a while back when you came over for a visit. A good job well done and grats! It was also good to see you again!

Ryan/Bringer: Ryan! <3 So so soooo good to see you again! Though I'm sorta disappointed that I didn't get to vs your Yoshi again. =(. Make Josh came to Melb again dammit! ahahaha. We need to do some Peach dittos for Melee and Brawl :p.

Daltsy: A good much we played. Though I sorta wish we played a ditto. I will next time if I ever come up against you! It was fun talking to you! :D You have a hot accent btw..hehe /blush

Bryce/Sloth: OMG. SO GOOD AT DDR! I'm inspired to play again! Hardcore or not, I still strive to beat Tsugaru and Rythm Police on Heavy. Sorry for doing crap in teams :(. Sooo not used to having IC's as a teammate. And it's really hard to go in without killing Nana >_>. Regardless of that, it was hella fun to play :p. Twas good to see you again! <3 <3 <3 <3.

X and crew: Even though I've never spoken a word to you guys...but...You're probably the next DA crew of some sort. You guys are sooo loud (in a good way of course :p). Makes a match more interesting I guess.. :D.

Zax: IM F*CKING RAGING OK?! Note: If you weren't there at the time, you won't understand the joke haha.

Cats: Good to see you again. Too bad I didn't get to see your *******ry skills :(.

Plasia: LOL@GETTING 2 STOCKED BY ZAX'S IKE AS MARTH!

That's all for now. Now to go to try and go to sleep. I think staying up til 2am in the city didn't help my cold...only made it worse >_>.

unreon

Smash Ace
Let me preface by saying that Melbourne is a very nice place to be in, and I definitely want to come back down! Next time it'll be longer than the pitiful 32 hours I was there, so would like to see some of you guys again =)

Shoutouts (Granite Cliff of Text):
CAO: BIG PROPS to David for organising the entire thing!! Thanks for running the thing, picking me up from the shuttlebus, showing us around (despite the terrible weather), giving us awesome night-time drinking conversations, and lending me a blanket when I was sleeping on the floor with the sleeping bag as a pillow. HAHA Definitely one of the nicer Smashers around, and totally cool to boot =)

Sam - you sir, are hilarious. Despite leading me the wrong way to the shuttlebus, leaving me to cover 30 minutes of ground in the 20 minutes before the last bus came, I don't totally hate you =P Don't worry, that taxi which ambled by got me there on time, thank goodness. Otherwise you would have had my fist in your face at 5.00am :) We never played smash against each other, but was fun meeting you over at the Third Strike booth! Work on your Chun - remember, you need only one move: crouching forward xx SAII *wink*

Ryan - I never played your Yoshi :( Tim and I agreed that you kind of look like Yoshi; you kind of have that look of permanent serenity...or something. It's not a bad thing :) Fun late night conversations the first night I was there, good luck with your job at the place we're not supposed to talk about HAHA. By the by, if you're still there (if not, hope you had a safe flight home), smack the guy on your top bunk for me. He stepped on me during the middle of the night - then shone a torch in my eyes. >=(

Chris - Never played you either, but was cool meeting and greeting. Hear you're pretty good at Brawl, and hope doing Medicine doesn't drag you down too much (like Optometry did for me). Hopefully I'll see you over in the Med camp ASAP; I want to stop this Optom crap grrrr

Emily - LOLOL Oh, so Pokemon Stadium is *your* stage eh? So despite all those 'nerves' you innocently remark (after I banned DL64) "Stadium is a neutral stage, want to go there?". You are devious, tsk tsk. And HAHA, why were you afraid of me in the first place? O_O I'm like a snake; I should be more afraid of you than you me! My Falco boots were shaking when your name popped up across mine and I knew I was going to get unreown’d =( Your Peach is far far too good, and ditto on the Falco love! I *almost* had you two-stock, but I trainwrecks and went osihglsgkfhoihgppoujqm *mashes keyboard*. Hope you come up to Sydney so I can score some points back :D

Daltsy - You have the most ridiculously insane stories BWUAHAAH, some bordering illegal activities ;). You definitely need to come back down to humble Australand one day so I can copy your accent to get girls like you do LOL. Was definitely fun knowing you, and good luck in Pharmacy back in Canada :)

Jaz - Congrats on the Singles results! Fun time with our team game too, but Team Falco(n) definitely needs some work since we're going to win it next time ;P Thanks much for volunteering to keep me company for an hour (at 3am, no less) whilst waiting for my flight. Much appreciated, and I owe you $10 for the taxi.

Turtle - Special shoutout to you for providing the highlight of the night. Thanks for getting us kicked out of the hostel, you JERK. Much love. =)

Kulla - I hope we didn't make too big of a noise when we wrestled :p Let's do it again some time HAHA. I'll teach you the flying armbar one day if you're interested :p

To everyone I've missed, sorry I didn't shoutout. But it was cool meeting everyone, and we should do it again some time =) It's late and I need study and sleep.

Enjoy everyone!

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sup guys. Shoutouts, in rough order that I saw you:

Cao: You'll always get this kudos for me. Thanks for putting in the effort that you always put in for the tournament. Don't worry about my disqualification in one of the Swiss rounds either, I can now boast a complete 100% victory rating in Brawl singles so I'm happy with that. You are awesome in every way in the Smash scene and everyone wubs you. <3

Sam: Again, kudos for tournament hosting effort - your throat better now? Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you, but you needed your sleep after last night=). Catch you online sometime. Also - I still don't have your phone number, prank me sometime that we're on B.net

BeeJay: Sup buddy, it was awesome spending time with you. Keep up that hunger man, and the Brawling, and I'll catch you in Sydney.

Dedu: Nice seeing you again, keep up the brawling dude. I'll be sure to be 2 stocking you next time we meet ;)

Sloth: WTF NO JUMBO CHIPS WTF. So good seeing you again man, and omg @ your DDR skillz. Well done taking me out in singles too, and don't stop being manly.

Tim/Daltsy: So sorry I didn't wake you up this morning. I really overestimated my ability to operate on no sleep. Still, it was great meeting you, and we will meet again someday/somehow. Thanks for looking out for me while we were out too ^_^

Jaz: Grats on the tournament placings/winnings. You rock dude, I can't imagine the smash scene without you anymore.

Shaz: Manly! It was awesome seeing you again, but I wish we could have had a longer manloving session. You need to choose one smash game to play - you have more trouble transitioning than I do and that's saying something.

Em: Omg so good to see you again, its been so long. Again, I wish I stayed longer so the old crew could hang out more. I can see you getting awesome at Brawl fast, and I challenge you to a money match next tournament! =)

Blazey: Kudos to yet another helpful tournament organiser. I don't think I played you this time but it's always good to see you and your tie.

====
I'm getting tired now, so I'll leave it there, but to all those unmentioned smashers (who will probably be mentioned later) you are all awesome and I will make sure to see you guys again.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
lack of results makes pony unhappy
also tired-ness makes pony not finish shout-outs
but redcat still wubs pony

ps: **** dekar

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
49 cczcczcccccccccccffffffffffffffffff cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccssccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
cccccccccccccccccccccccczzccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccczcccccccccccXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXZan,
hahahahaha
(orders game from play-asia)

Firstly I'd like to apologise about the time constraints that were placed on you guys. I said event over at 8 and packup at 10, however I found out a few hours earlier that Manifest wanted the room closed by 9. I put a lot of pressure on Cao and Sam about it, which had to have been annoying.

So really, I should turn that into a thanks. Thanks especially CAO, for putting on a good show, and special thanks for helping with the setting up to the packing up. You guys turned an hour long job of setting the desks up into just a portion of that time.

Manifest were really impressed with both the way handled communicating ourselves to committee before the event and running it on the day. I think we can safely ask for favors from them in the future.

Lastly, I was introduced to members of a Melbourne Uni gamers club who have weekly gaming sessions there. Booking regular gigs at MU isn't far off. I'll be checking it out Tuesday arvo, but from what I'm told the room they book is larger and has 3 projectors. Sounds promising.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
I also forgot to thank Sam who helped heaps with the whole thing, lol you almost lost your voice yelling all the time.

I also want to thank Shaz for letting Suntan, George, Em and myself tag along with him there and back (I don't think we would have been able to get there other wise because my navigation is like Sam's).

Mikul the manly beast who teamed with me for Melee, we did man it up like we said mostly because you used Ganondorf and Falcon, the most two manly men in the universe.

IceK for ninjering my mash & gravy and then lieing about it (lols for record I gave him it).

Tim for being an awsome dude, weather your drunk from wine or not.

George for agreing to sleep in my car with me even though I tried to kill you in it that very morning.

Dedu our random talks on life and smash were fun, even though most of us were to tired to dance at the bar you keept going even trying to encourage the rest of us to shake our groove thang (but we didn't because we fail).

Jaz you get sexier every time I see you. I really want to make a trip up to Sydney becasue it has been forever since I've been and I have friends up there (one of them is responsible for getting me into Melee). So I'll be posting in the Sydney thread in the near future.

There are heaps of peoples faces I can remember but not names (I fail that way) so a big thank you too for making it a most memberal weekend.

By the way did anyone (from the room I got kicked out from) get my Jim Beam beenie ?, I left it in there and I told Tim about it when he took the key card off me but he looked drunk and I don't know if he told anyone else :chuckle: .

unreon

Smash Ace
Also quick shoutout to:

Pat/Berimbau - because was insecure enough to ask for one, and thinks I don't like him anymore. Don't worry mate you are still coolio in my books ;) Good work in teams, Kulla was the one doing all the work I bet. =P I was pretty shocked when I had to actually teach you the ABCs of intra-Asian racial discrimination, not moreso than you though! You learn something new each day, eh?

(PS. see what I did there?)

Doomshader

Smash Rookie
YER it was fun thanks alot caotic for org it and everyone else who was involved :) it was my first melle and brawl tournament. anychance we can get the brawl ladder? up?

Sloth

Smash Ace
Quick post as I am not sure whether I'll have internets back in briz.

Playing 4 different games in a tournament fails. But I had way more fun not taking it seriously and just mucking about! Except against Bringer, not sure if he was trying, but its the only match I cared about <3

Was great to see everyone, I don't have time to do a massive shoutout of some sort. Thanks to West Coast for being so awesome. I'll rep them 4 life <3

THANKS JEI LOVE YOU LONG TIME! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!! !!!

More later anyways. !

Top Bottom