• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rambo - http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Rambo (**VIDEOS ONLINE**)

Sloth

Smash Ace
I'm up for teaming in Brawl Bjay if you want^^
I play IC/Wolf if that makes any difference.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I'm able to bring my wii and if you're super cuute to me my TV. I can't bring Melee however as my wii is Japanese NTSC. If anyone has a copy of Smabura DX and a save file otherwise not doing anything it could work out.

Otherwise I will gladly land a fully charged Ike forward smash on anyone who dares uncuute the tourney so be warned :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The Cookie list tomorrow:
- CAOTIC
- Sam
- Jei
- Sloth
- Dedu
- Bjay
- Chris
- Adam
- Daltsy
- Hybrid

Dinner starts at 7.30pm.

Everyone meet up inside 121 Exhibition Street at 5.15-5.30pm to round up the gang and head to the House for pre-drinks. If you're coming just for the dinner, arrive there at 7.30pm, at First floor, 252 Swanston Street, Melbourne. Please dress appropriately

My mobile phone: 0420-824-348

Dedu

Smash Lord
LAWL - that won't happen till June. Till then we'll be playing not PAL brawl.

OMG I'm seeing y'all 2moz!
Daltsy - soo cuute of you to post <3

Lights, cameras, Action!
Cao - I'm coming for happy hour and Dinnar! <3
See you at 12:30!

Jei - Best poop imo.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Melbourne tomorrow! I'm psyched!

Cao what do you mean dress appropriately? Like, smart casual or something? I hope shoes don't matter, particularly sport shoes, cause that's the only pair I'm gonna bring as my feet have been hurting from work T.T

I'm up for teaming in Brawl Bjay if you want^^
I play IC/Wolf if that makes any difference.
Yup! Let's team up ^_^

Character choice makes no difference to me :p

Look forward to it!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Just don't dress like a dirty hobo, neat casual or a higher order is good - theres showers at my office if you need to freshen up after your flight.

Mark is joining us for drinks and dinner tomorrow as well!

I'm teaming with Jei cus I think he'd cry the most if i left him

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
Do we have a video capture for use anywhere? Youtube videos recorded by camera phone make my eyes think homicidal thoughts, which is dangerous when they are so close to my brain.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
We have 2 DVD-R's on site for Brawl. No recording issues since its all NTSC-U/C or NTSC-J

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
TV COUNT:

STRIDER X 1
REDACT X 1
ATTICUS X 1
CHRIS X 1
CRIMSON X 1
SHAZ X 1
PLASIA X 1
ADAM X 1
SYDNEY X 1

COUCH COMMITTEE X 4 (NOT USED FOR RAMBO)

Are there any more people who can bring TV's? We need more.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
People prone to getting lost should plan their trip to arrive extra early, so they can be there on time. As you can understand, my time available to help people get around the place will be very limited. Please familiarise yourself with the map and directions before you trek to Melbourne University.

However:

I am offering to pick up everyone from the corner of La Trobe and Swanston Streets (at the tram stop) at 8am to pick up anyone who wants me to take them from that location to the Old Arts Hall in Melbourne University!!

On a side note - A PLUG FOR MORE TV's! NEEDED!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I might get Sam to go and get you (and Redact if he's going to be at yours with his TV) if that's the case

Redact says you dad is giving both of you a ride :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah we'll record Melee matches but not on the DVD-R's as there is PAL60HZ issues. SF3TS will definently run - it's being handled by other members of the Couch Committee

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm not offering to give people a lift, I'm offering to pick them up and take them to the venue by taking the tram up there. be there at that time and you'll be fine.

Just clearing that up.

Tim_Dalton

Smash Cadet
uuuuggghhhhh. jaz STOLE my smash partner. (just sortoff, but not really - and i still love him), leaving me partnerless and spiralling into depression. as to (hopefully) avoid sitting in the corner crying during doubles, im wondering if anyone has procrastinated enough to still need a partner. im real cutesies and will give you a few free jokes. since nobody wubs me or pays attention, i'll more than likely just bring it up in a dramatic fashion at wednesdays dinner (hopefully not too loud so i dont get beatup, because thats what happens when you bring these things up...).

on another note, you big jerk cao! i miss fuzzy facebook messages. i tried calling your cell today and got two stocked listening to your answering machine from a pay phone :( why i put 2$ in the pay phone we'll never know. creative answering machine though.

love,
daltsy<3

xoxoxo

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
uuuuggghhhhh. jaz STOLE my smash partner. (just sortoff, but not really - and i still love him), leaving me partnerless and spiralling into depression. as to (hopefully) avoid sitting in the corner crying during doubles, im wondering if anyone has procrastinated enough to still need a partner.
I need one now that i know that Cao is teaming with Jei :)
Unless Forte wishes to go with me again *hint hint*

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Yay for drinking with smashers, Sloth we have to sing stupid songs again through Melbourne before wrestling in wet grass, lol all these fond memories of Tassi are flooding back :chuckle: .

Strider69

Smash Cadet
I'm going to need to be picked up from Melbourne Central cus I'm coming with a big TV on the train. Should be there at about 8 o clock.

Jaz

Smash Ace
uuuuggghhhhh. jaz STOLE my smash partner. (just sortoff, but not really - and i still love him), leaving me partnerless and spiralling into depression. as to (hopefully) avoid sitting in the corner crying during doubles, im wondering if anyone has procrastinated enough to still need a partner. im real cutesies and will give you a few free jokes. since nobody wubs me or pays attention, i'll more than likely just bring it up in a dramatic fashion at wednesdays dinner (hopefully not too loud so i dont get beatup, because thats what happens when you bring these things up...).

on another note, you big jerk cao! i miss fuzzy facebook messages. i tried calling your cell today and got two stocked listening to your answering machine from a pay phone :( why i put 2$ in the pay phone we'll never know. creative answering machine though.

love,
daltsy<3

xoxoxo
Jaz... stole?!!!
Lucky i came past here! the only thing i stole was the term known as brawlin, thats all i took from you!
and only cause it was cool, but i spose unreon is cool to :p

see ya there Melbourne!! drinking ftw
i hope its not raining on the drive down
SYDNEY ARE BRINGIN A TV!!!! yayhuz!
+4men in a car no yayhuz T-T

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Jaz... stole?!!!
Lucky i came past here! the only thing i stole was the term known as brawlin, thats all i took from you!
and only cause it was cool, but i spose unreon is cool to :p

see ya there Melbourne!! drinking ftw
i hope its not raining on the drive down
SYDNEY ARE BRINGIN A TV!!!! yayhuz!
+4men in a car no yayhuz T-T
Oh yes, drinking and going out sounds good to me :]

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
Chaotic:

I've recently just found out that the run I have to attend to will be at 9:00 - 9:30 a.m this Saturday. That means I'll be back home at about 11-12, then if I leave, I can get to Latrobe easily by 2-4, so I can go to this tourney. And its also possible because the registrations close on the 25th.

Except, you listed in the original post that people can pay online through ANZ bank. Am I able to pay through a real bank and not online?

Top Bottom