• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rambo - http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Rambo (**VIDEOS ONLINE**)

Bjay

Smash Lord
Here comes Bjay’s shoutouts ^_^ but before that…first I wanna quickly say that despite I didn’t really play much, as well as being tired, and eventually…falling asleep for a bit :$ I had a great time at the tournament ^_^ It was a bunch of fun, and it was great meeting many people as well as well as getting to know them too. Darn cupcakes were too pricey for my ‘I’m such a cheapass’ style too, so I only had one  I hope to come back to Melbourne soon ^_^ I want to hang out with you guys more as well =D I also wish I didn’t forget my camera on the tournament day =(

Anywho, here comes my essay shoutouts (in alphabetical order) ^_^

NSW

berimbau – awwwww pat you’re always mean to me =( but that meanness always makes me laugh and smile ^^; I wonder if your whinging makes you laugh and smile xD We didn’t really play each other in Smash this time overall, but you know you’re too good anyway =) Hopefully I can play you more often though, as I would like to. Besides, I have a special sparkly buddy named Pikachu who is awaiting you =) I hope to see you again soon =]

ComboTurtle – LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL where to begin Tom. Whether it’s by elbow-dropping, or the things you say, you always crack me up. I was also surprised you were okay when you were leaning on the railing on the top bunk on cao’s bed at the hostel during that moment when that hostel guy was kicking our ‘people on the streets’ out. I’m glad I didn’t miss that, considering I went to go have a shower and came back just in time to see that candid moment. In terms of Smash I didn’t really play you this time round overall, but it wouldn’t have made much difference as you would have kicked my arse anyway, as you’re a much better player :p…who happens to have a **** Marth :p I guess it makes up for all the times when you were always wanting to vs my Peach. Good times. Glad to see you again, ;)

Dedu – lol stueyy, you had quite the adventure in Melbourne huh? Thanks for all your help here and there, and thanks for making me laugh a fair bit too :p I was surprised you were okay when you ‘flew’ across the room from the top bunk into the locker (literally laughing out loud in real life as I type this) and it was quite random, but I’m glad you were okay. I’m glad I was sitting there still and wasn’t about to move out too, cause somehow the railing of the bunk bed was dangling right infront of my face x.o but yeah, glad you were okay and thanks for always making me laugh with many of the things you say :p Cheers for also being very helpful with many things. It was good to see you again, hope you had a ball (which I’m sure you did) when you randomly and mysteriously went out from 4am to 7am, I wonder if Sam and Jaz had as much fun finding you as much as you did going out :p

Jaz – JULLA! Lol you’re too good =) Great performance from you for Melee, including all those suicides and stuff :p I don’t feel as bad losing to you now. I couldn’t believe canceling Battlefield would land a match on Yoshi’s Story though T_T But nonetheless that was a very close match and yeah I was pretty happy cause by then I was playing much better. Don’t feel bad about kirbyciding in Brawl too, you had to do what you had to do to win. The only thing I frown upon is camping actually. I loathe it to death and want to burn anyone that does it =) Anywho, I did jump into the Kirbycides a fair few times, and escaped a couple of them here and there but it was evened out by having 2 of my stocks wiped out =p Thanks for all the talks and stuff too =) You know I appreciate it heaps ^_^ Hopefully one day your appreciation for Wario will rise =D

Kulla – Simon! Grats on the Brawl victories, excluding my first time playing Brawl, and over Wi-Fi, we still haven’t really played each other huh? Infact, it was sorta like that for Melee too :p Bahh I sorta feel bad about winning in our match in Melee, mainly for the fact cause you pretty much had me 75% through the game and I don’t know what I did (or was it something you did?) and then I somehow won. I’ll have to make sure I vs you more in general, oh and yes I’m ‘75%’ proud of you for having a smaller average of cigs on Sunday. =D It was great to see and talk to you again. ^_^

Unreon – awww jason we didn’t really talk much at Melbourne, naw did we really play Smash either, and your short appearance in Melbourne didn’t help either =p Nonetheless it was great to see you again and talk when we did. I hope you’ll be ‘right with all that uni stuff though T_T Sounds like too much to handle.

VIC

Blazey – Hey Blazey, nice tie .:p Didn’t really get to talk to you much, but I wanna say thanks for letting me have the rest of your fried rice ^__________^! It was very delicious :D

CAOTIC – David la! Thanks for all your help with everything, for putting up with me, all the hassle I gave, and all my annoying questions too, and for showing me a great time in Melbourne. I had a wonderful time, and miss Melbourne already. It was great hanging out with you, and it was great to know you a lot better too =) Good stuff on the tournament too, I couldn’t begin to imagine how much effort it would take to run a tournament like that, not to mention all the organization and what not too. Once again, thanks again for everything Dave, I appreciate it lots! I’ll be back in Melbourne soon :D I could keep going on and on, but yeah it wouldn’t make much difference as it would probably be a repetition of ‘thank you’ over and over :p Hope your laptop is okay :p I hope to see you soon =)

Chris – Hey Chris! It was great meeting you and getting to know you as well! Unfortunately, we still haven’t versed each other at Brawl lol, but there’s many other opportunities for that. We’ll be able to have our Pika ditto :p I hope to see you again soon and hang out more next time! ^_^ It was a pleasure meeting you!

Emily – Em! Aww why would I hate you for teaming up with Sloth for Melee teams? :p Stealing sounds incorrect/harsh - besides, I didn’t mind either way, I was already on a run of bad luck with finding a team mate and I still got to team up with him for Brawl, which makes me happy =) Arrrh you’re so good with Peach though! It’s just sooo fast and makes my Peach even more slower than usual! It was great versing you though, despite I got slaughtered :p (but it was sorta a close match…yeah? I can’t remember :$) It was great getting to know you as well ^_^ Yeah I feel better, I still didn’t realise/can’t believe that I fell asleep at the tournament for a fair bit T.T but at least the flash woke me up. I’ll be back at Melbourne :D We gotta hang out more!

Jei Jei – Jei! It was great to see you again :D It was awesome talking to you too! I was hoping to hang out with you more but there’s always next time :p Next time hopefully I can vs you in XvSF too, though I bet you’re too good :p I hope to see you again soon, and hopefully we can vs each other in more Smash. Versing each other at N2C wasn’t enough, and I’ll use my Wario against ya :p Good to see you again!

Joemo – Hey! Pleasure to finally meet you. We didn’t really play each other at all, only for one match which counted, which you clearly should have won if it weren’t for that accidental PK Thunder suicide with Lucas T_T Nonetheless it was a very close match though, but you pretty much had me lost through the match until that suicide T.T I’ll see you soon hopefully on Wi-Fi yeah? Our matches are always hilarious ^_^

Mr. Phantasmo – Hey Adam :p Jim beam beanie hat? There was one near my bed in the hostel, but when I looked at it, it was a baret..o.O There was also this blue jacket as well. Not sure if they were yours…but yeah I just left it, since everyone I asked if it was theirs just declined, I thought it was the guy that was staying with us. It was very nice to meet you…but now I sorta feel responsible with the Jim Beam hat, but I only read your post…when I arrived back home in Sydney T.T

Myst Walker – Sam la! Thanks for everything! Melty Blood, Poker, hanging out, all the times you’ve made me laugh heapsss and especially for housing me, as well as many other things! You’ve done more than enough, and I’m very grateful for that =) It was great seeing you again and getting to know you much more, you’ve made my stay and time in Melbourne very great. Hopefully one day I’ll become as good as you in Melty Blood and Poker one day. Ohh and Bowser > Ness – I’ll show you one day =( Btw, you’ve very excellent choice in food! ^_^ I hope to see you again soon :D It was great hanging out with you!

Redact – Phil! Thanks for teaming up with me in Melee! I appreciate it! We did pretty alright in teams! We lost to a great team (Em and Sloth), which I’m cool with. Lol at the team names though, I still believe that Pony Justice > Justice Pony, after all, in my mind it was giving some sort of justice. What justice? PONY JUSTICE! Redact fails. Redact fails again also for failing to provide a shoutout to Bjay :p

Shaz – heyy shaz! I don’t know why I had this impression you were a really tall person (as tall as Bringer) but I was incorrect, but you’re still way taller than me anyway (that goes for pretty much the majority since I am after all, pretty short). I don’t know why I brought that up in my shoutout for you, but hey that’s good old random me. ^_^ It was nice to meet you and to talk to you here and there, you’re a pretty funny guy! I only got to play you once in Smash though, and that was only once in Brawl too T_T Hopefully I’ll be able to vs you more.

MISC

Bringer – Heyy Ryannnn/Bringerrrrr! It was very nice meeting you! It was great hanging out with you, as well as talking with you too! ^_^ Thanks for the meal again, despite I still feel guilty :p I didn’t get to verse you much in terms of Smash. But every match you were pretty much too good, especially that DK of yours! Woah!! ^_^ I’ll see you soon in Sydney :D

Daltsy – heyy Tim! (lol am I the only one calls you Tim [sometimes]?) It was great to finally meet you! You’ve got all these interesting stories which I enjoyed listening to, shame I didn’t have any stories of my own to share :p Didn’t get to play much Smash either, but it was good when we could when there was the opportunity! Aww I hope to see you again soon ^_^ Take it easy yeah?

Hybrid – Hey George! It was great to meet you and to also talk to ya! Didn’t get to talk to you as much and play as much Smash either :p but hopefully next time ^_^

Sloth – Bryceeee! Ahh it was great to get to know you better, as well as hanging out with you and talking and what not! Cheers for teaming up with me in Brawl ^_^ You know I appreciate it! Thanks for also hanging out with me on my last day in Melbourne too, as well as all the talks too! I appreciate it heaps! I hope we can hang out more next time, and by then hopefully I can play you in DDR as well ^_^ as well as other games :p Ice and Watch ftw! Sorry again I left fairly early  I’m sorta glad I did now. Cause I got a bit lost (missed Bourke Street like 2 times), but not for too long. Instead of seeing the Bourke St sign, I kept being distracted by the ‘BLOOD DONORS’ Street sign :$, but yeah looks like it only took 15 minutes for me to walk to Spencer St ^_^ I hope to see you soon =D

And that’s it…I guess. It feels very unfinished, especially because of the fact I know I’ve left plenty of people out and I’m having trouble remembering atm T.T I also feel that I haven’t finished saying everything I want to in the shoutouts too, so I’ll just leave it at that and hopefully it’s enough of a shoutout (nah it’s not enough). I’m gonna go afk soon for a bit after this post. But yes thanks everyoneee =) I’m glad I went to Melbourne. It has made me very happy ^_^ Big thanks again to everyone!

---

I'll upload some pics later.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
i believe a little sloth told me that bjay doesn't do shoutouts......

<3 bjay ^_^ u so kool. we'll hang out soon when i come to sydney or u come back to melbourne.

i would do shoutouts but i cbf. i love u all

_X_

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Rambo was swell, I had a good time. : |

>_>

Yeah.

Shoutouts?

Devil, IceK: I hate you both? >_> We are so the, "X-crew". They hated that so much.

Blazey: Asian orgy FTW.

Jei Jei: As if you beat us in teams with IceK!!

"i would do shoutouts but i cbf. i love u all"

Even me? :' (

Mr. Phantasmo: Had'd really had a good chance to talk to you beside today, we had wicked KFC adventures.

Yo IceK nice, 'Ulitmate burger meal'!!

Tak: I hadn't really spoken to you at all since the Rambo, we are now awesome cool smash buddies :p

I HAVE ****IN' INFINATE AMMO **** IT!!!! Foxy dittos for the win!!

Cao: Sexy skills in and out of game, you win at making Rambo and pretty much the entire Melborune Smash scene happen. I hear a Smash'd fest 'round the corner.

Sloth:
"I'm not good at Brawl" *IC's D-throw > F-air pwnage*

Shaz:
"RAHHHHH!!!!!!!" *Shakes hand* Almost most caught me off guard... almost.

Strider: Pikachu is broken.

"Oi I learnt a new tech today"

"What is it?"

"RUNNING UP SMASH"

" : | You didn't know you could do that before?!"

"No, I just figured it out today"

" ... "

Hybrid:

X: "Who doesn't have a partner for Brawl teams"

Hybrid: "I don't"

And you and Tak almost win, that's broken.

GG Snake man, SHOWTIME!!

DeDu: Mad skills man.

Sam: How you lost that match with Devil I will never know.

Zax: You're better than you give yourself credit for.

Cats: Didn't get to talk to you much, >_>but I kinda did... I think. Good to see you.

Emily: I haven't spoken to you pretty much at all either, but I love the "X and crew", it's true, I own them.

P.S You're like, too good. : | (teach me h4x. )

Doomshader: GG m8, hope to see you around.

Dekar: You are broken. You like pretty much won the day ... without winning? >_>

You win.

Cobalt: Falco is h4x. Nuff said. Good talking to you man.

Atticus:
TELL THE PEOPLE HOW GOOD I AM AT GUILTY GEAR, TELL THEM!!

P.S Brawl teams were broken, sif Up Throw > death on Lylat C'.

Loki: TELL THE PEOPLE HOW GOOD I AM AT STREET FIGHTER, TELL THEM!!

>_>

Nick: Good seening you again man, come to next smash'd fest.

Gietz: Nice to meet you man, hope to see you around (if you're not an interstater)

TO ALL INTERSTATERS I MET AND CANNOT REMEMBER THEIR NAMES: You're all welcome back ASAP. Melborune loves you.

REDAnanCancerT: YOU ARE FAIL. I will shuffl on your grave.

I think that's it >_>

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
aww i missed bjay!
ok bjay only post

i wub joo almost as much as ponies
thats like beyond godly

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Huge thanks to Cao your organising skills are top tier.
Sam you also deserve a huge kudos for your tireless effort of both helping to run the event and losing to me at smash lol.
Was awesome fun.

WTF "X Crew".....Screw that im starting my own crew.

Shout Outs Coming Soon

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Okay, take 2 - the last time i tried to post the results, the 'X' button fell off my laptop, since Turtle drunkly fell off the top bunk landed *** first onto the ground and rebounded onto my laptop when the hostel guy asked at 3am if we were pissed (of course we were pissed - Adam and I were singing Queen and Tim was feeding me goon). The random hostel crap and seeing helf the ppl get kicked out was probably the funniest part of the whole thing LOL. Just as funny as Stu flying of the same bunk (wtf was with my bed??)

NOTE - This tournament was very hard for me. Smash is getting large, so being in charge has never been harder. I'll take on board all of the criticisms with the tournament and use what I've learnt to bring you better tournaments in the future. Relax, and keep having fun

SSBM SINGLES RESULTS:

1 CAOTIC,
2 Dekar
3 Jaz,
4 Shaz,
5 Emily,
6 Cobalt,
7 CATS,
8 Sloth,
9 Daltsy,
10 Berimbau,
11 Forte,
12 Unreon,
13 Blazey,
14 Kulla,
15 Divine Crono,
16 Ice K,
17 Redact,
18 Devil,
19 Bringer,
20 Mikul,
21 Turtle,
22 Bjay,
23 IGIF,
24 Mr Phantasmo,
25 Atticus,
26 Hybrid,
27 2t,
28 Nick,
29 Jei,
30 Wulfis,
31 X,
32 Ugly Is The new Black,
33 Dedu,
34 Syrick,
35 Kansho,
36 Mr. Giggles,
37 Doomshader,
38 Myst Walker,
39 Strider,
40 NCN18,
41 SS Ben,
42 Gietz,
43 Zax,
44 Tak,
45 Loudassasin,
46 Plasia,
47 Loki,
48 Nick Sniper,
49 Fenrir,
50 The Thing EXE,
51 Zan

SSBM TEAMS RESULTS:

1: Cao + Shaz
2: Pat + kulla
3: Emily + Sloth
4: Cats + Ryan
5: Dekar + Turtle
5: Hybrid + Daltsy
7: Redact + Bjay
7: Gietz + Tak
9: Jaz + Unreon
9: Jei + Ice K
9: DC + Syrick
9: Atticus + Forte
13: Cobalt + Dedu
13: X + Devil
13: Myst + Chris
13: Doomshader + Loudassasin
17: Nick + Forblaze
17: Mr. Giggle + Fenrir
17: 2t + SS Ben
17: Adam + Mikul
17: Strider + IGIF
17: Ugly + Atlas
17: Kansho + The Thing
25: NCN + Wulfis

SSBB TEAMS RESULTS:

1. Kulla + Berimbau
2. Hybrid + TakFR
4. Dekar + Turtle
4. CAOTIC + Jei
8. Adam + Blazey
8. Erick + Nay
8. Atticus + Forte
8. Bringer + Myst
16. Divine Crono + Emily
16. Kansho + Fenrir
16. Sloth + Bjay
16. Chris + Redact
16. CATS + Shaz
16. X + Devil
16. Syrick + Zax
16. Dedu + Cobalt
21. Doomshader + Loudassasin
21. Strider + Ice K
21. Mr. Giggles + The Thing EXE
21. Jaz + Daltsy
21. Wufis + NCN

SSBB SINGLES:

1 Kulla,
2 Erick,
3 Dekar,
4 Redact,
5 Hybrid,
6 Devil,
7 Jaz,
8 Bringer,
9 Cobalt,
10 Doomshader,
11 Ammeren,
12 Viper,
13 Wulfis,
14 Berimbau,
15 Tak,
16 Caotic,
17 Jei Jei,
18 Atticus,
19 Sloth,
20 Plasia,
21 Nick Sniper,
22 X,
23 Divine Crono,
24 Forte,
25 Zax,
26 Bjay,
27 Emily,
28 Myst Walker,
29 Turtle,
30 CATS,
31 Loudassasin,
32 Dedu,
33 Jared,
34 The Thing EXE,
35 Shaz,
36 Daltsy,
37 Ice K,
38 Syrick,
39 Loki,
40 Fenrir,
41 Mr Giggles,
42 Strider,
43 Joemo,
44 Mr Phantasmo,
45 Blazey,
46 Nay,
47 Kansho,
48 Mikul,
49 NCN18,
50 Nick,
51 Zan,
52 SS Ben,
53 Unreon,
54 Gietz,
55 Ugly,
56 2T,
57 IGIF,
58 EXC,

Super strong shoutouts to my fellow tourney helpers: Sam, Shaz, Blazey, Loki, Zan, Strider and anyone else who was kind enough to lighten my load.

Youtube vids coming soon, Melee matches first, and Brawl videos around a month later (DVD quality)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i just ?_? at the singles results really, so many so low, yet some so high that just didnt wow me

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
I know I am overly optimistic to the point of being annoying - but it is kinda cool to be lower down initially and is more exciting to climb your way up through the ranks, and surprise everyone =D
Anyway when I see results that can be improved upon, you can be sure that I will try harder next time, so beware everyone haha! :chuckle:

Dedu

Smash Lord
Turtle drunkly fell off the top bunk landed *** first onto the ground and rebounded onto my laptop when the hostel guy asked at 3am if we were pissed (of course we were pissed - Adam and I were singing Queen and Tim was feeding me goon). The random hostel crap and seeing helf the ppl get kicked out was probably the funniest part of the whole thing LOL. Just as funny as Stu flying of the same bunk (wtf was with my bed??)
That night was funny. Despite my dislike for goon, I enjoyed watching tom fall down from your top bunk. It must have had its fair share of bad luck.

Yeah I liked falling down that bunk when we first moved in.
Pictures!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35210&id=675181721
Lame. Just tested the link. Does anyone know how to make my photos publically available re facebook?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
When you're looking at the album, there should be some text at the bottom which gives you a link you can use to post it publically. Having said that, I'm pretty sure your camera had way more piccies on them (not counting the pre-rambo stuff I put up). Could you post them? I like the one where Pat is lying on top of everyone at the lobby,

WUB WOXY.

Pre-rambo album
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2242267&l=c070b&id=3322892

Plox, I'll just put some here:

Dedu

Smash Lord
Lol.
Redact made a good impression on the camera.
Matrix Mode FTW!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841741&l=e5e1b&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841742&l=0fcc6&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841743&l=3ec7d&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841744&l=739d6&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841745&l=88be4&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841746&l=a31fb&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841747&l=3435c&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841748&l=4886f&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841749&l=574f6&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841750&l=d61f1&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841751&l=6075c&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841752&l=14bf3&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841753&l=4c618&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841754&l=15b5d&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841755&l=0ce3e&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841756&l=51331&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841757&l=f04a6&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841758&l=913df&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841759&l=9da0d&id=67518172
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841760&l=5ef52&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841761&l=e1c10&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841762&l=7cf85&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841763&l=623fd&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841764&l=4c4aa&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841765&l=77f8e&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841766&l=199c9&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841767&l=88bc2&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841768&l=2112b&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841769&l=15ba1&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841770&l=9222b&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841771&l=a4875&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841772&l=ced81&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841773&l=e4e6c&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841774&l=bf26f&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841775&l=52237&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841776&l=684ca&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841777&l=46470&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841778&l=7c0b9&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841779&l=c728d&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841780&l=6033f&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841781&l=9a6ab&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841782&l=8b678&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841783&l=d1ab1&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841784&l=6b9cf&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841785&l=e4a38&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841846&l=09f79&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841847&l=9867e&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841848&l=e2999&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841849&l=67f11&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841850&l=66c79&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841851&l=41f8c&id=675181721
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841852&l=2064c&id=675181721

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
no! i wont cut my hair until the next leukemia shave thing, then get shaved (srsly)
<3

starting fund now

i donate 50 pony dollars to myself

Dedu

Smash Lord
Added links now.
*edit: Cao put em up. Thanks mate*

Now y'all can look at dem picz de la Rambo Event!
:D

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Don't understand SSBB singles.

I won 3 and lost 2
V1p3R won 3 and lost 2

= V1p3R 12th and Plasia 20th

?????

And lol Em, you know I was going to win that, that SD was deliberate because people were telling us to stop friendlies. I swear it was! No seriously that was the only SD all day that I meant to do!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Swiss somehow manages to rank people with the same W/L record according to who they lost to or defeated. i.e. if you lost to someone who ranked highly, your rank would go up as opposed to someone who lost to someone ****, although having the same W/L record as yourself. It's the way the Swiss System works, so I have no control over that

Basically, the Swiss System is telling you you suck compared to Benji - no johns :(

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Very big lol at Cao's comment to Plasia.

And about my beenie, NNNNOOOOOOO !!!!........, that was my best beenie next to the IGA ones Shaz, Sloth and I have. :(

Bjay

Smash Lord
I'll post my Smash pics later when I wake up, too tired atm x.x

---

Stu where's the Rambo pic where I'm versing Kulla? I wanna see the seriousness on my face (if there's any) as well as Simon's :p Dang, that match was crazy too! Upload please :D As well as all the plenty of missing pics :p

Also here is my post with my shoutouts because a certain someone who I will keep anonymous said I was lying when I mentioned I made my shoutout posts and/or they were too lazy to find it. Well there you go! ^_^

Also, Jaz always has such hilarious expressions in pics he is in ^_^

Bjay

Smash Lord
Hokay here are some of my pics =) Enjoy ^_^

HOLY SH`IT MASSIVE PICS :|

Jei, Nay, Dedu, Chris, Sam

Awesome group pic, but fail picture.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!

test

Sloth, Markarse, Mr. Phantasmo

Sloth has Shinigami Eyes. =P

so kyoote =)

Cao's foot, Ganondorf style?

Group shot, minus me =(

^_^

Falcon

Dekar, Bringer, Bjay

hehe, jaz =P

Nice =)

=)

Pretty much identical. Except for Jaz :p

Yayy group shot =) Jason where's the one where we all do the Falcon one? Except for me, I did it on reverse =P

Random pic which Sam somehow appeared in

llol

Up + B

Jaz

Fail (Jaz)

Kulla

Bjay, Cao, Sam, Kulla

Hybrid, Jaz, Kulla, ComboTurtle, Sam, Pat, Cao

Jaz is a happy chappy =D

Kulla=

Kulla, Pat, Daltsy, ComboTurtle

Jaz, Hybrid, Sam, Dedu

Sam XD

Sloth

Smash Ace
SIGH. I wrote a longish post. And then the gay net kisok I am at screwed up. sighsigh.
The interents got cut from the place I am staying at.

I just wanna say I had a lot of fun up in Melbourne. The tournament had problems imo, but it shows that running four different tournaments on the same day is extremely problemantic.

My highlight of the trip was probably spending time at Galatic Circus with Em and Jei <3 . WUB YOU GUYS! Miss you already /cry.
Or maybe it was Cao trying to play that dance game in which he had to move his hands! Looked so epic.

By the time I get to sit down and type out shoutouts, it probably wont be worth it. SIGH.
Anyways, I miss a lot of you already, I wish I spent more time with the Sydney people.
I wish I discovered jumbo chips with Bringer
I wish I played more DDR with em and at some point win silent hill arcade
I wish me and Jei got to play basketball.
I wish blahblahblah + more.

I look forward to seeing you guys again. Even tho it will be a long time :(

Jaz

Smash Ace
I am a **** in so many if not all photos taken of me...

MISSION COMPLETE!

Its Midnight and sydney has made me sick lol after how cold melb was its really suprised me.
roaming round late at night looking for dedu with sam, good times. so i'll try make this brief

Theres so many people that deserve thanking and so many people I'd thank anyway but it would be borderline naive to not thank a few people

THE SYDNEY CREW!!!

For making it down to Melbourne, what a good attendance, and alot of things went pear-shape but still all i hear is good things from you guys about the trip, i'm so glad most of you could make it, we are a good travelling state methinks ^_^
And Sydney placed pretty high in a lot of it as well, so great stuff guys!
Special thanks to Kulla and Combo for driving us down. and Pat for lending me his DS for the trip, the trip would have boring without you

COWSER!!!

Dave, there aren't many people that could have pulled off placing as high as you did + running 2 tournies on the one day, plus setting up and packing up. You Tank. You serious Tank without you the smash scene... well it would be hard to call it that.
Congratulations on being the first person to pluck the courage to deal with all the new people, all the johns, all the complaints about a brawl tournie, and run the f*cker anyway kudos

OLD SCHOOLERS!
Bringer, Shaz, Em, Sloth and SAM!, all there for my first tournie in melee, and you guys were there again for brawl, and you've all come a far way in one way or another, it was good to finally see you guys again. But some things never change... Shaz still Upb'd me, Bringer still rips with yoshi and is still my handy knowledge guy, Bryce still makes me laugh and a little queezy at the same time, and I still didn't Vs Em enough in smash, And sam somehow still got me lost god bless him , good to see you guys for as briefly as i did

And then theres the other old schoolers, nick and blazey who always show up and are always nice to me, always cool, don't take **** from nothing god bless you funky gods, thanks for the offer nick, and good work helping out blazey, there's adam, there's DC and Plasia, Syrick the whole farking crew was there cept yvette, TM and anf, you guys are always a pleasure to see.

CATS and Zax, i don't think you guys will ever change, but that's a good thing.

Do do the rest justice would take a huge amount of time, i'm sorry guys, but you know appreciate Melbourne's scene, and massive tournies hope to be in terrible photos with the rest of you soon!!

i'm not editing this, if i forgot you know the drill T-T
JAZ OUT!

Bjay

Smash Lord
haha blazey's falcon pose is awesome :p

btw nice pics jason ^_^ love the captions for all the Tom related stuff too =P

**** if only there was a pic of him falling =(

thankss btw =)

Jaz

Smash Ace
Blazey has had a lot of C.falcon practice
I think i'm feeling myself up in that photo... didn't know Chinese food had that effect on people.
Adam, you want whoever was taking that photo... for sure.

unreon

Smash Ace
Yeah I don't look very happy in that photo.

And please let us spam to the next page; Bjay's post of enormous photos is destroying my computer.

Bjay

Smash Lord
._. sorry. wish smashboard had spoiler tags.

here, one post to help contribute to the next page ;)

kupo

Smash Lord
Editing posts is ftw.

Or...you could send the pics to Unreon to unload to facebook.

Or...that could make his computer explode.

=D

Bjay

Smash Lord
Ill go with the explosion effect =P

Well I would link via facebook but for some reason it doesn't work ._.

and yeah, otherwise the pics can also be viewed on my facebook lol...but that would be impossible =)

Top Bottom